PDA

View Full Version : Good times to play?

deacsoft
04-21-2004, 11:35 AM
Just wondering if anyone has any comments on when (time ex. 2:00pm est) and where (website ex. ultimatebet.com) there are nice tables to choose from. May be even the stakes could be helpful.

I'm looking mainly for a daytime site to play on, but think this is information that everyone could use. I'm aware that most sites don't get loose and profitable (what I'm looking for /images/graemlins/smile.gif) until the evenings and weekends. Just thinking we could get a little post going here to give everyone a good idea of where and when to find good games. Since it's my post I'll go first...

deacsoft
04-21-2004, 11:47 AM
I find partypoker.com to be a very loose site in gereral. I've played from .50/1 up to 3/6. It seems there are a few decent tables to choose strating around noon (cst). Things start to pick up around 3:00pm (cst) and by 5:00pm you're rollin' until about 1:00am. Weekends are good nearly any time. Mornings durring the weekend tend to be a little slower. Again, things pick up around 11:00am/noon. I do tend to have trouble finding a good 1/2 table most of the time.

pacificpoker.com I have found to be a lake full of fish! Nearly any time. I Have found loose tables from 9:00am through 3:00am. Like party, things also pick up around 4:00pm (cst). That being more tables/players and even a little looser. This site to I have played everything from.05/.10 to 3/6.

Please feel free to make any corrections to these time, add your own, or list different sites and times.

Spyder
04-21-2004, 01:44 PM
Yeah, on Party the tables are toughest early in the morning before noon. They start to loosen up at about 3pm and are loosest from about 6pm to midnight.

Spyder