PDA

View Full Version : Too hot for stars!!!!

ThaSaltCracka
02-09-2004, 11:00 PM
all right I finally downloaded stars and signed up. About 4 hours later I got an e-mail saying my account was closed because my screen name was to controversial. SaltCracka, apparently its offensive..... so sorry for offending everyone.
anyways my real question is which cashier do you guys think is the best on stars. My bank won't allow me to use my credit card so I don't know which one to use. Is Net Teller pretty good?

ClemsonAce
02-09-2004, 11:03 PM
I use firepay and it works fine for me. Though, it will take a couple of days for you to get setup and get your first deposit.

DeliciousDi
02-10-2004, 02:10 AM
Neteller is user friendly!

ThaSaltCracka
02-10-2004, 02:14 AM
I think I will try neteller, thanks

Al_Capone_Junior
02-10-2004, 11:45 AM
I have liked neteller. It works well and fast, and the fees are small. However, you'll get a big surprise the first time you try to deposit from your bank account to neteller. They'll close your neteller account. Freaked me out! But they do that to force you to call the 1800 number and verify all your info. That's actually good, it's a fraud countering measure. So don't panic. I like neteller and have hand no problems other than this slight surprise. You can transfer all day long, it's just when you deposit from your bank account to neteller they make you confirm everything.

I have also had no trouble with firepay. however, their fees are higher so I mostly use neteller. Also, not every site accepts firepay.

al

Prickly Pete
02-10-2004, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have liked neteller. It works well and fast, and the fees are small.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious what fees you were referring to - I've never had any using EFTs directly to my bank.

Schmed
02-10-2004, 02:45 PM
I use firepay. It pays in to my bank the next day. It takes a day to get there from Stars and then a day to get there from Firepay. There's a charge to deposit from your bank (2.00 now I think) and a charge (5.00) to charge back to your bank account. I just factor it in. I bought in once and haven't since so I'm only depositing to my bank. I haven't done it in a while, (haven't been playing online), but last time they had just reduced the amount.

I tried Netteller. It takes too long. It took like 4-5 days once I got it out from them.