PDA

View Full Version : Rate my play from BB.

Swiss Cheese
12-13-2003, 11:06 PM
This is a very loose and way passive game. I am in BB with Q-3 off suit. There are 9 players in pre flop no raise. I tap the table on my option.

Flop comes Q /images/graemlins/club.gif3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif5 /images/graemlins/club.gif I have top and bottom and bet into this field sure I am not sure where everyone is. It is called in 7 spots so the draws are out there. there is now 8 BB in the pot.

Turn is the 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif SB checks I check looking to check raise if it is not bet or raised by either of the 2 weak players in late position. Flawed thinking? It is checked to late weak player and he bets and a total of 6 see the river.

River is ugly 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif I check it is checked to other weak player who bets in front of the other late weakie who thinks for 1/2 second and just calls the SB calls. This is a fold in my mind....or is it? I folded it. Results to come!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Swiss Cheese

Swiss Cheese
12-13-2003, 11:11 PM
I folded as I said, and the river bettor turns over What he thought was a flush and the late position weakie turns over 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif for turned straight. Sb mucks and Late weakie takes the pot. The river bettor had a spade and a club and thought he had 2 clubs.

Swiss Cheese

elysium
12-14-2003, 02:15 PM
hi swiss
swiss can't you see the turn check-raise? you're suppose to be trying to win this thing.

Swiss Cheese
12-14-2003, 11:56 PM
Elysium,

I agree with the turn check raise if the bet wasn't from such a weak player. This bet screams strength. This is the reason for the call and the fold on river.

Swiss Cheese