PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk BREASTS

Zeno
12-04-2003, 02:13 AM
Piss on the Politics in this forum, I hardly ever participate anyway. Let's talk about that all important feature that women pack around, flaunt, jiggle, and otherwise tease us men with - Breasts. Big ones, little ones, missile type ones, round firm ones, hanging ones with tight nipples, fake ones, etc. To start off this all-important discussion, I have posted a link below to a web site with photos of before and after breast enhancement surgeries. You can peruse through and get a feel for the different types of breast that would most flatter your ideal women. Breasts (http://www.implantinfo.com/photocenter/visitors/vis_search_cup.html)

Just for starters, big hooters are fun to look at and dream about but a nice middlin size rack is good enough for me, although “firmness” is a must.

This is just a stimulus for conversation, I'm sure this thread will take on a life of its own and bounce on for weeks to come, I hope. Feel on.

-Zeno

whiskeytown
12-04-2003, 03:53 AM
christ....those photos creep me out...

all I care about is natural..scarring and red swelling is a major turnoff for me /images/graemlins/grin.gif

hell - give me Keira Knightly with virtually NO cup - that face alone is to die for, and I've got a feeling if you tickle them with the right amount of pressure, they'll still do wonders for ya...

RB