PDA

View Full Version : Party PLISTINGS + Pop Up Bonuses

MrMon
11-19-2005, 06:30 PM
Just thought I'd post this warning for those who got both of these bonuses. Assuming you got the PLISTINGS first, the Pop UP second, note that you will be working off the PLISTINGS bonus first, but you only have 7 days from the time of deposit of the Pop Up to complete that one. If you are going to be away from your computer over Thanksgiving, this gives you minimal time to complete 2400 raked hands. Not a problem for some of you, but more casual players may not complete the Pop Up before it expires.

Tk79
11-19-2005, 06:40 PM
Any advice if the PLISTINGS didnt work and you didnt get a popup??

Davey
11-19-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Play on another site?

MrMon
11-19-2005, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Play on another site?

[/ QUOTE ]

NH

jzpiano14
11-19-2005, 10:08 PM
Didn't get either as well, bunch of bs

WalkAmongUs
11-19-2005, 11:40 PM
My question is...if you are a VIP player for Party and have a monthly VIP bonus, are they going to offer you one of these pop-up bonuses?

I'm in the VIP club and I got no pop-up and missed the PLISTINGS bonus.

Timer
11-20-2005, 12:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just thought I'd post this warning for those who got both of these bonuses. Assuming you got the PLISTINGS first, the Pop UP second, note that you will be working off the PLISTINGS bonus first, but you only have 7 days from the time of deposit of the Pop Up to complete that one. If you are going to be away from your computer over Thanksgiving, this gives you minimal time to complete 2400 raked hands. Not a problem for some of you, but more casual players may not complete the Pop Up before it expires.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you make a $500 deposit within 7 days of the expiration of the "pop up bonus" you get 1000 party points.

Party Points (https://secure.partypoker.com/my_account/pc/pc_details_earnpoints.html)

Davey
11-20-2005, 12:46 AM
the deposit gives you bonus points. you need to earn regular points.

imported_AlphaGun
11-20-2005, 01:13 AM
I also received notice of both the PLISTINGS and the pop-up bonus. However, when I tried to deposit using the PLISTINGS code I only got the $100 pop-up bonus instead of the $150. Anyone else have this problem or know why this would occur?

For the sake of anyone else that has this problem, I ended up e-mailing Party and they gave me both bonuses, as they should of within an hour. Party can be annoying sometimes but they do respond to e-mails very promptly and other than there poor bonuses as of late, there customer service is quite good.

shayneon
11-20-2005, 04:09 AM
It's all good..

xLukex
11-20-2005, 10:13 PM
You guys had me worried. If you got the "20UPTO100DEAL" popup, it's only 7x. I will just do this tonight/tomorrow. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Since they're not giving me points for $$, they might as well give me sweet bonuses.

Oh, and in case anyone wanted to know, I did PListings, withdrew, and deposited about 4 hours later and was able to get the bonus.