PDA

View Full Version : Get your Rocks and Rings membership now!

chessforlife
11-11-2005, 01:29 AM
I saw this somewhere buried in 2+2, but now that i've checked it out, Jesus, what a complete fool! This is the most embarrassing thing i may have ever seen.

http://www.magicantonio.com/rocks-n-rings.php

ChipWrecked
11-11-2005, 01:30 AM
This is totally 1.4

11-11-2005, 01:32 AM
Yeah, this has been made fun of a thousand times, including several gimmick accounts. But it's still funny.

chessforlife
11-11-2005, 01:32 AM
i was with a pluckworthy honey at a 1.4. it was totally rocks and rings.

chessforlife
11-11-2005, 01:35 AM
this website just made my week!

now that was f-king hillarious. I think i want to make tee shirts advertizing the site.

absolutely-f-king-hillarious.

J.A.Sucker
11-11-2005, 01:39 AM
Please don't

MikeNaked
11-11-2005, 01:40 AM
Little advice for you losers:

It happened like this. Antonio was checking a newspaper one day and read some advice columnist's wet suggestion that a couple seek "communication counseling" to resolve their differences. "[censored] on that," thought Antonio. "If it ain't working, you've got to just kick 'em to the curb and move on!"

chessforlife
11-11-2005, 01:43 AM
mike, are you a member of ROCKS AND RINGS?

lighterjobs
11-11-2005, 01:49 AM
I remember when his site first went up so many people were making fun of him. even paul p told him how stupid he sounds on his website and he apologized saying his agent made him put that stuff on there.

I think there have been at least five gimmick accounts on here.

whiskeytown
11-11-2005, 04:55 AM
I would get my membership, but alas, I'm saving up for a trip to Phil Hellmuth's Poker Camp. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ah well - gl, Antonio. (ya frackin joke)

RB

TylerD
11-11-2005, 05:29 AM
I like the way he uses the title of a Crowded House song to sum up his ultra-hip way of life.

TimsterToo
11-11-2005, 08:31 AM
I'm still not sure if it's not another Bill Filmaff kinda thing. If it's for real, and I'm afraid it is, it's the living proof that there are some things money can't buy /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BarronVangorToth
11-11-2005, 08:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm still not sure if it's not another Bill Filmaff kinda thing. If it's for real,

[/ QUOTE ]

If ever something was "real" it is Bill Fillmaff.

He is so 1.4 he's 4.1

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

FouTight
11-11-2005, 10:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm still not sure if it's not another Bill Filmaff kinda thing. If it's for real, and I'm afraid it is, it's the living proof that there are some things money can't buy /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't imagine how this would be considered 'real'... I find it actually pretty funny and well done, I, for one, am laughing with, and not at, the R'nR's crew.

It's likened to a "Secret society" yet, it's on the internet plainly availble to see all the facts about, which clearly suggests it's a joke

11-11-2005, 01:49 PM
no, this is NOT a meant joke.

at best, this is his agent making an effort to create a marketable persona for him. but that's no excuse, this is the most embarrasing thing i've ever seen.

it wouldnt be a joke if it were woven in with an important full-tilt poker sponsorship.

this is real as hell. halleluja for this wonderfully IMBECILIC MORON.

halleluja. /images/graemlins/spade.gif

TheWorstPlayer
11-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Yeah. It would suggest that. Except for the fact that he has written real articles in real publications which show that this clearly is the way that he thinks/talks/acts/lives.

11-11-2005, 03:06 PM
I think they should give Joe Stillman an honorary membership

FouTight
11-11-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah. It would suggest that. Except for the fact that he has written real articles in real publications which show that this clearly is the way that he thinks/talks/acts/lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, please let me believe this is a running joke (which I still do), don't argue with me, I will lose faith in mankind if I determine otherwise.

NoRiverRats
11-13-2005, 07:02 PM
Cool, I hear Derek Zoolander and Hansel are the spokesmodels for R&R....join now or you are really really big nerd...

11-14-2005, 12:32 AM
don't playa hate...congratulate

chucksim
11-14-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I remember when his site first went up so many people were making fun of him. even paul p told him how stupid he sounds on his website and he apologized saying his agent made him put that stuff on there.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that were true, two things would have happened...the site would have come down and the agent would be referred to as his "former agent". Since neither seems to be the case, looks like he thought it was "totally 1.4".