PDA

View Full Version : Delay advisor slams Christians!

canis582
11-04-2005, 01:14 PM
Due to the scandal where Abramoff and Delay fleeced money from the indians while calling them racist names behind their back, we get to see what kind of memos Delay's aides have been writing.

Apparently, they don't think much of the people who vote for them:

[ QUOTE ]
"The wackos get their information through the Christian right, Christian radio, mail, the internet and telephone trees," Scanlon wrote in the memo, which was read into the public record at a hearing of the Senate Indian Affairs Committee. "Simply put, we want to bring out the wackos to vote against something and make sure the rest of the public lets the whole thing slip past them."

Scanlon confessed the source code of recent Republican electoral victories: target religious conservatives, distract everyone else, and then railroad through complex initiatives.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it speaks for itself. I'm sure GWB is a very devout man deep down in his heart.

11-04-2005, 01:30 PM
*cue onslaught of conservative apologists that will pathetically attempt to explain their way out of this using illogic and ad hominem attacks*

Seriously, it gets ridiculous the way the indefensible gets defended in the forum.

Beer and Pizza
11-04-2005, 01:39 PM
Unlike liberals, conservatives don't have to follow the "party line" (think about the major division among conservatives over Harriet Miers).

Viva disagreement and discussion among conservatives, it makes the movement stronger.

11-04-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Unlike liberals, conservatives don't have to follow the "party line" (think about the major division among conservatives over Harriet Miers).

Viva disagreement and discussion among conservatives, it makes the movement stronger.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks. That was great. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

11-04-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*cue onslaught of conservative apologists that will pathetically attempt to explain their way out of this using illogic and ad hominem attacks*

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon. Calling your fellow travellers "wackos" is merely "discussion and disagreement". And it makes "the movement™" stronger. Please read Beer's post. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jedster
11-04-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red">Post
Of
The
Millenium
</font>
ROTFLMAOOMGOMGOMGOMG

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

vulturesrow
11-04-2005, 03:03 PM
Wow I didnt realize that between Delay's aide and Abramoff you had the entirety of conservative and Republican thought covered.

Meech
11-04-2005, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks. That was great. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No kiddin. Whatever he's smoking -- I want some. Reality sucks.

11-04-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow I didnt realize that between Delay's aide and Abramoff you had the entirety of conservative and Republican thought covered.

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed that memo, too! Dammit, somebody's f'in with our mail! Maybe we should get us a Special Prosecutor and get this prosecuted! This just pisses me off. I hate being out of the loop.

Beer and Pizza
11-04-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red">Post
Of
The
Millenium
</font>
ROTFLMAOOMGOMGOMGOMG

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I see at least three of you wacky liberals are scared about the freedom of thought in the conservative movement. You mock most agressively that which you fear. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

jt1
11-04-2005, 07:12 PM
The Nationalists and Free trade gurus are using the social conservatives and vice versa in the Republican party. Nor surprising, really. The environmentalists and ACLU are using Labor (and vice versa) within the Democratic party.

The funny thing is that their fellow Republicans agree with everyone else that they are crazy. No one thinks that Labor is crazy, wrong or selfsih, perphaps, but not crazy.