PDA

View Full Version : Redeem my Party Points - suggestions?

10-31-2005, 10:49 AM
I have 23398 Party Points & they're about to expire. I don't play there anymore. What should I get? Everything looks like crap, but I'm want to get every last thing I can from them.

Edit: Also, is this the right forum for this post? if not, where?

absou1ut
10-31-2005, 11:14 AM
party points expire?

ninjaunderwear
10-31-2005, 01:25 PM
Just noticed they've got a few new items up in the Party Poker store.

aces_dad
10-31-2005, 01:36 PM
They do now. If you follow their point system info on the web site you'll see they changed their T&C regarding inactive accounts and points.

I noticed they have a folding table top for like 15k, if you don't already have something like that.

Otherwise you can always enter freerolls with your remaining points.

10-31-2005, 03:21 PM
If you logged on and played one hand, would you keep your points in force? If so I might be inclined to do that if you didn't want any merchandise because they may offer a cash for points at some point as they did once before.

Just a thought /images/graemlins/smile.gif

PTjvs
10-31-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been unable to access the Party store the last few days, is this a cache problem on my end, or are others also experiencing this problem?

jvs

Swedebubba
10-31-2005, 04:46 PM
How could you pass up the Tack Suit? Heck, order 2 of those and you'll be set.

Myles Zorro
10-31-2005, 08:58 PM
Well you buy a cheesy tank top for your girlfriend that will rip in the first wash. You could buy one of those quality Party Hats and look like a geek. Im so impressed with party new bonus. What a slap in the face. They are going to lose lots of customers if they keep this up. The items are terrible. Why dont they just offer cash for points. It is irritating.

Swedebubba
10-31-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well you could buy a sexy tank top for your girlfriend that will rip in revealing places the first time she wears it .

[/ QUOTE ]

J_B
10-31-2005, 09:59 PM
Looks like the poker table is just a table top. Can anyone confirm? Looks just like this one. (http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=froogle&start=0&num=3&q=http://store.yahoo.com/pokersupply/4fold.html&fr=APK1y0VPeORSI9fhuGb3QEDPwbfP_TwIy_Ef HLA3Ny_zvzUW_1e0QLgAAAAAAAAAAA)

Tk79
11-01-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been unable to access the Party store the last few days, is this a cache problem on my end, or are others also experiencing this problem?

jvs

[/ QUOTE ]same

timprov
11-01-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

jvs

[/ QUOTE ]

Direct link from My Account doesn't work, but if you go to player's club details and click redeem there, it does. Linky (https://secure.partypoker.com/my_account/pc/get_all_merchandise.htm).

jmgurgeh
11-01-2005, 09:01 AM
And yet, they have not brought the towels back.

Sigh. I wanted a Party Poker towel.

DWarrior
11-01-2005, 09:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got one hanging off my door, only $99.99+shipping /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Two words: Collector's Item

emonrad87
11-01-2005, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is still in its shrink wrap and available for only 89.99. Act now!

wbrumfiel
11-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Does anyone know what the stipulations of accumulating a point are? Its obviously not just 1 hand cause ive played more than 7k hands at party and I only have 7k points. Just wondering how many hands at say $25 or $50 NL id have to play to remain "active" each month?

BigBrother
11-01-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know what the stipulations of accumulating a point are? Its obviously not just 1 hand cause ive played more than 7k hands at party and I only have 7k points. Just wondering how many hands at say $25 or $50 NL id have to play to remain "active" each month?

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the T&C on the party players club page. They spell it all out. The way I read it you just need to earn some points. They tell you how. 20 raked hands at a ring game, play a sit'n go, maybe even make a deposit and the bonus pts would count. It probably takes you a half-hour of play per month to stay 'active'.

Brock Landers
11-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Are there really only the 4 shirts and the 4 other "general" items? I thought there used to be a lot more stuff to choose from?

jmgurgeh
11-01-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No thanks. I found one guy on eBay who's selling his for fifty bucks and says it can beat the micro limits for 2BB/100 guaranteed. Now that's a deal!

11-01-2005, 07:59 PM
the party poker track suit is the pinnacle of fashion and pizazz

NoChance
11-02-2005, 02:11 PM
I moved from Minnesota to Arizona in August. They would not let me change my mailing address unless I faxed them a utility bill. I didn't feel like doing that so my old address is still there.

I also refuse to play there until they give me back what they took away when they separated from the rest of the skins. I am still waiting for information on how to create a new account and get set up for R***B***.

So, I am basically saying good-bye to my points as I refuse to play there right now with the old account. I did go and order a few things with the points but I am guessing it's about 30/70 that I ever receive them as they will probably be delivered to Minnesota. It's all junk anyway.