PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Challenges #1 and #2 : Hot Sauce and Butter

Pages : 1 [2]

Ulysses
11-01-2005, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was really dark so my video didn't turn out well. Here's crimson starting the hot sauce and at the end is his girlfriend.

http://evan.branigans.net/IMGP2914.AVI

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a huge letdown /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Im holding myself back from banning for this. What a crock. We talked all about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is merely a bonus video for an early glimpse. The official video will be posted later.

Blarg
11-01-2005, 02:32 AM
LOL, was that the only video taken? It was impossible to see much of anything, it was so dark.

edit : I see by the other replies that it wasn't. You guys were so retarded for doing this outdoors.

SackUp
11-01-2005, 02:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys were so retarded for doing this outdoors.

[/ QUOTE ]

you want to offer up a dude puking all through your house??

It just need to be done during the day or with car lights on.

Hopefully the other camera has a light on it and all is good? Or maybe we will be getting the paris hilton night vision version.

PITTM
11-01-2005, 03:15 AM
okay, im finally home, however, we went to have a drink and they poured me like 5 shots so im kinda drunk. but anyways. i was the first one there, just crimson and his gf were waiting. over time, ja sucker, boris, bad beetz, pgarlic and ebranig show up(there was another guy, but i forgot his handle). anyways, so we gather around under a lamp post. camera roll, crimson starts eating butter, almost throws up after one bite and the call was made to el diablo on ja suckers phone. crimson completely blows it on the butter, so we give up. and now it is on the the motherload, the hot sauce. anyways, pgarlic and ja sucker get some side action going on how much of the hot sauce he will finish. crimson finished down to the label and pgarlic almost won, but crimson threw up after 4 minutes. me and bad beetz took a lot of video, it should be up soon. i laughed my ass off and im sure everyone else will otoo. and if what i typed doesnt make any sense, bummer...

rj

ethan
11-01-2005, 04:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure some of those present will provide more details shortly, but here's the recap:

Embarrassingly little butter was consumed.

A more reasonable amount of hot sauce was consumed, but that did not end well for Crimson.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm disappointed. I would have thought the butter would be by far the easier of the two. I don't mind a habanero or two in a dinner, but an entire bottle of Dave's wouldn't be pleasant.

I almost wish I needed the money enough to try, because now I'm just curious.

Boris
11-01-2005, 04:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

What happened to all those "SUVs with mad lights"

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful dude. Careful.

Vavavoom
11-01-2005, 04:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just got back from watching this. Crimson quit the butter challenge after about 1/2 a stick. He quit the hot sauce challenge after taking a few small sips, then downing like 1/3 of the bottle all at once. This resulted in him throwing up(multiple times).

On a side note BadBeats(sp?) showed us this challenge can be done by, get this, eating a whole stick of butter in ONE minute for fuking FREE. /images/graemlins/ooo.gif What a stud, he made me question my orientation for the first time .

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats Deep.......

PITTM
11-01-2005, 04:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was really dark so my video didn't turn out well. Here's crimson starting the hot sauce and at the end is his girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im holding myself back from banning for this. What a crock. We talked all about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

booo! i myself filmed the actual video and have watched it since and i think it looks good and shows what needed to be showed. i was filming from the opposite side that evan was so the lighting is much better. this video should be online sometime tomorrow.

rj

Evan
11-01-2005, 09:30 AM
From that link, "16 Million Reserve is not to be consumed or even opened without using extreme caution." Why didn't we use this one?

Evan
11-01-2005, 09:33 AM
Come on guys, let's get moving with the main attraction. East coasters will not wait peacefully.

wacki
11-01-2005, 09:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
From that link, "16 Million Reserve is not to be consumed or even opened without using extreme caution." Why didn't we use this one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same reason russian roulette didn't make the list. The man has blisters on his lips, what more do you want?

Evan
11-01-2005, 09:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same reason russian roulette didn't make the list. The man has blisters on his lips, what more do you want?

[/ QUOTE ]
THE [censored] VIDEO!

wacki
11-01-2005, 09:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OOT customers wanted a product of which can be described as an entertaining video. This video is way to dark to entertain anybody. SUcky....

Vavavoom
11-01-2005, 09:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OOT customers wanted a product of which can be described as an entertaining video. This video is way to dark to entertain anybody. SUcky....

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not the official video FWIW...

asofel
11-01-2005, 11:03 AM
Was the butter really that hard? Is there some precedent for this bet having been attempted by many others and failing, like the gallon of milk bet? The hot sauce I can see, but the butter....I don't know...I might have to try that this weekend to find out /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Shajen
11-01-2005, 11:06 AM
my questions, and I'm sure they were answered somewhere, but I think they got lost in all the noise:

1) on the hotsauce challenge, could Crimson drink milk or water during it? Like chug a bit, drink some milk, etc?

2) was there a time limit?

3) on the butter challenge, could he cut the butter into smaller chunks? Or just straight gnaw on the stick?

4) was it cold butter straight from the fridge or butter that had been out for a while?

5) could he drink anything during the butter challenge?

6) was there a time limit?

One of you guys that were there needs to specify the parameters of the challenge.

If you already did and I just missed it, I apologize. Link it?

samjjones
11-01-2005, 11:14 AM
The butter challenge is pretty easy to win. Simply make about 10 pieces of toast, butter liberally, and consume. Easy to do within an hour. Gnawing on a stick of cold butter, on the other hand, would be tougher, but can be done by those of strong constitution.

Evan
11-01-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The butter challenge is pretty easy to win. Simply make about 10 pieces of toast, butter liberally, and consume. Easy to do within an hour. Gnawing on a stick of cold butter, on the other hand, would be tougher, but can be done by those of strong constitution.

[/ QUOTE ]
The spirit of this challenge is to eat solid form butter. Don't be retarded.

asofel
11-01-2005, 11:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any requirement for temperature? Not melted or anything, but not just out of the fridge hard, right? If its mildy soft then I really think it could be done....

ok just found this record...so four's probably not as easy as i'm thinking...

And Don Lerman ate seven quarter-pound sticks of butter in five minutes.

double edit: see it shajen, i'll shutup now /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shajen
11-01-2005, 11:21 AM
I just asked that question and more. Waiting to see if it gets answered. Don't let my questions get lost in the clutter please... /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

samjjones
11-01-2005, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How is this retarted? Diablo's original challenge post said that other foods/drinks could be consumed while doing this. Cutting up the butter into pieces does not constitute a change in its solid matter state. Obviously, not enough serious planning was done.

Evan
11-01-2005, 11:34 AM
I was talking about melting it (which putting it on toast does).

BottlesOf
11-01-2005, 11:37 AM
Depends on the temperature of the toast.

Ooh rah.

samjjones
11-01-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Ooh rah.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly. Personally, I'd pick up a nice French baguette. Then again, I'm the guy who eats the entire basket of bread in a restaurant and asks for more.

Evan
11-01-2005, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Ooh rah.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly. Personally, I'd pick up a nice French baguette. Then again, I'm the guy who eats the entire basket of bread in a restaurant and asks for more.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea, a french baguete is a good temperature, I guess.

LeatherFace
11-01-2005, 12:32 PM
my stepdad use to eat a whole stick of butter just for a snack he would take it out of the fridge and sit on his recliner and eat it while watching tv, and yes he is still alive. Watching him eat it wouldn't be very entertaining though.

TomHimself
11-01-2005, 12:44 PM
i dont understand how crimson did the milk bet if he cant even eat 1 stick o butter

PITTM
11-01-2005, 01:24 PM
i can guarantee he enjoyed it MUCH more than crimson did. me being hungover is HILARIOUS, i am going to get KILLED by vegas /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

rj

bad beetz
11-01-2005, 01:55 PM
The video will be posted this evening at 11:59 PST. The reason for this being I have no f u cking idea how to get this video off of my new canon ZL-300. You can only pull [censored] from the memory card to the computer, and it’s all on digital video cassette.

ANY HELP????????????

bad beetz
11-01-2005, 01:57 PM
My Video is fine, it will be posted tonight, I will update.

PITTM got some good barfing on my vidcam

PM ME

ClaytonN
11-01-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The video will be posted this evening at 11:59 PST.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it possible you can get this on here at like 9pm pst? East coasters arent gonna be up that late.

bad beetz
11-01-2005, 02:18 PM
If someone helps me figure out how to get this goddamn video off my goddamn stupid camcorder piece of [censored] then yes, I need coffee. It needs to be HEAVILY edited

ClaytonN
11-01-2005, 02:20 PM
Do you have Windows Movie Maker? It's pretty easy from there, but I'm about to go to class so I can't help you directly.

sfer
11-01-2005, 02:23 PM
Where's San Franisco?

Sponger15SB
11-01-2005, 02:26 PM
Why the [censored] didn't crimson try to eat a stick earlier in the day for practice? I mean damn, he sucked really horribly at this challenge. How embarassing.

NLSoldier
11-01-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Why the [censored] didn't crimson try to eat a stick earlier in the day for practice?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering this as well.

bad beetz
11-01-2005, 03:11 PM
YES! movie maker is working, needed 4-pin to 4-pin DV cablef rom best buy $44 for a [censored] cable, when is supply/demand going to kick in there?

PITTM
11-01-2005, 04:03 PM
because then he would have known he was going to fail miserably and we wouldnt have been able to watch and laugh at him failing miserably? not to mention that we got to video tape him failing. all of these factors are positive in my book.

rj

Crimson
11-01-2005, 04:03 PM
I thought if I tried it earlier I might puss out, so i figured i would just go ahead, balls out, and see what happened.

For the record, I could have eaten probably 1-2 sticks of butter before I puked, I just figured if i puked i wouldn't want the hot sauce, so I moved on.

ClaytonN
11-01-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
YES! movie maker is working, needed 4-pin to 4-pin DV cablef rom best buy $44 for a [censored] cable, when is supply/demand going to kick in there?

[/ QUOTE ]

when more people want em, price will go down. such is life.

but yeah, when you get that cable it should go smoothly. you make a vid capture of the whole thing and then cut it into pieces and rearrange.

kipin
11-01-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Best Buy's profit on pretty much all items come from the accessories for that item. Its how they roll.

J-Lo
11-01-2005, 05:38 PM
have we firgured out where/who is gonna host it? How large a file is it, and how long is it?

Dex
11-01-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
DRINK:

A glass of p*ss

[/ QUOTE ]

I would consider doing this for the right price.

It must be my own piss. Other details are negotiable.

JackWilson
11-01-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What a stud, he made me question my orientation for the first time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably the funniest thing in this thread

bad beetz
11-01-2005, 07:05 PM
it looks pretty good, even on first try, but it's 80 megs right now. posting coming in probably 1-2 hours.

ClaytonN
11-01-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Best Buy's profit on pretty much all items come from the accessories for that item. Its how they roll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amazing, you are the first person outside of Best Buy to know that firsthand. Did you ever work there or know anyone who worked there?

I was originally slated to work in video games, and the #1 rule was getting people to buy accessories they didn't want/need. Same applied as cashier selling extended warrantees.

Ulysses
11-01-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amazing, you are the first person outside of Best Buy to know that firsthand. Did you ever work there or know anyone who worked there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Amazing? WTF are you talking about? Who DOESN'T know that?

This is like someone having a revelation that companies make money on toner and paper, not $29 printers. Or that grocery stores don't make money selling gallons of milk for really cheap.

Crimson
11-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Just thought I would let you all know, when they say it burns twice, they are wrong.

So far it's 4 times. One coming in, once coming up (puking), and well, I dont think anyone wants pics of the other 2....

Blarg
11-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Nope, they make it on the 5 buck boxes of cereal that go with the milk.

Freakin
11-01-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was originally slated to work in video games, and the #1 rule was getting people to buy accessories they didn't want/need. Same applied as cashier selling extended warrantees.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was basic retail marketing...

Freakin

Ulysses
11-01-2005, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was basic retail marketing...

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, exactly. Apparently everyone Clayton hangs out with is just as smart as him.

haakee
11-01-2005, 08:56 PM
Being there was priceless.

Ulysses
11-01-2005, 09:00 PM
Nice.

I have now seen the videos. They are currently being edited and I imagine beetz will have them up in not too long.

The butter challenge is just about the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Exactly $0 for that one.

The hot sauce challenge was much better. Given the multiple hurls and blistered lips, I am inclined to award a good percentage of the challenge amount.

Crimson - was your initial intent to drink more hot sauce after the bread? At what point exactly did you decide you were done drinking hot sauce?

scott8
11-01-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The butter challenge is just about the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.
\

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you put a price on pathetic?

Slim Pickens
11-01-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Other food and drink during challenge - allowed

[/ QUOTE ]

This is key. I once wagered my dignity against $40 that I could consume 4 pounds of Pace Medium salsa in under an hour. My mistake was not allowing myself water during that hour, and gave up after only 2.5 pounds. The salt got me. I would have made it with water.

bad beetz
11-01-2005, 09:09 PM
Not the point.

I can crimp 6' cat five cables for about $0.70. Best buy sells them for $29.99. Mine are just as good.

You can see there is a ludicrous supply demand gap there, and it hasn't closed simply because of ignorance and ignorance alone. You can buy them on eBay for $2, which is a start, but when you are at Best Buy and you need one right now, they control who's they sell and for how much. It's CLOSE to illegal coordinated price gouging, but it's not because everyone is free to make their own or go to eBay, or even radio shack which only marks their [censored] up 800% instead of 2000%

Crimson
11-01-2005, 09:09 PM
As for the butter, yeah, i figured. I stopped cause I knew i would hurl, and I figured I wouldn't want to try the hot sauce after that, so I moved on. I still maintain, i could eat probably 2 sticks of butter.

I planned on drinking the whole hot sauce bottle. After I took my large hit of that, I just wanted to keep it down for 5 minutes so that JAsucker would loose his side bet on me not getting to the lable. And when someone said that 5 minutes was up, I started hurling.

I planned to go chug the rest and puke again, but the feeling in my nose was too much, and I didn't bring enough water/liquids to calm it down a second time.

The ride home i had my head outside the car window like a dog with my mouth open, using the air to cool my lips. Helped a little, but not much.

I maintain, on another occasion, where I didnt have the hot sauce to do in the same sitting, I could get down a couple sticks of butter, but i doubt 4.

To future challengers, dont try more than 1 of these at once.

Crimson
11-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Its official, this thread has officially thwarted the stickies in # of views.

sthief09
11-01-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah this is the first OOT thread I've read all the way through in probably 4 months. good job

I might be interested in one of these challenges but unfortunately I've turned into a huge pussy over the last 4 years. in HS I was challenged to drink 2 shots of hot sauce then chew 3 tylenol for 2 minutes with no water, and pour icy hot all over my balls which might've been the worst pain of my life. good times

bad beetz
11-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Full Video
80 meg (20 min/High Res/Good Sound)
www.donkfrenzy.com/Video/CrimsonChallenge1Full.wmv (http://www.donkfrenzy.com/Video/CrimsonChallenge1Full.wmv)

Full Video compressed
6 megs (20 min/Very Low Res/Shitty Sound)
www.donkfrenzy.com/Video/CrimsonChallenge1Compressed.wmv (http://www.donkfrenzy.com/Video/CrimsonChallenge1Compressed.wmv)

Short Edit
28 megs (6 mintues/High Res/Good Sound)
www.donkfrenzy.com/Video/CrimsonChallenge1ShortEdit.wmv (http://www.donkfrenzy.com/Video/CrimsonChallenge1ShortEdit.wmv)

I think the short edit is the best, the others get kind of boring, and the low res [censored] is a joke.

kipin
11-01-2005, 09:39 PM
Sweet.

26 megs
7 minutes 19 seconds: Short edit (http://www.basement-films.net/josh/CrimsonChallenge1ShortEdit.wmv)

asofel
11-01-2005, 09:40 PM
nice downloading now. thanks beetz

Crimson
Just watch the short one.

Freakin
Mirrors

Full Video
www.freakinaye.com/videos/CrimsonChallenge1Full.wmv (http://www.freakinaye.com/videos/CrimsonChallenge1Full.wmv)

Full Video compressed
www.freakinaye.com/videos/CrimsonChallenge1Compressed.wmv (http://www.freakinaye.com/videos/CrimsonChallenge1Compressed.wmv)

Short Edit
www.freakinaye.com/videos/CrimsonChallenge1ShortEdit.wmv (http://www.freakinaye.com/videos/CrimsonChallenge1ShortEdit.wmv)

And damn, you got some serious upstream... this was probably totally unnecessary...

Ulysses
11-01-2005, 09:45 PM
You guys should just post the short edit.

InchoateHand
11-01-2005, 09:46 PM
Thank you!

Crimson, you are a [censored] trooper. Nice try man.

Crimson, you [censored] suck at bets. Still nice try.

Thats my eight minutes of amusement for the evening.

kipin
11-01-2005, 09:46 PM
The clip when Crimson throws up is going to be made into an animated gif.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5223/throwup7am.jpg

Freakin
11-01-2005, 09:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The clip when Crimson throws up is going to be made into an animated gif.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5223/throwup7am.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

That's gonna be awesome

asofel
11-01-2005, 09:51 PM
this is [censored] good stuff....nice job with the butter....

what do you think the chances are of someone doing four sticks?

11-01-2005, 09:56 PM
How the %^$ do I open this with a mac? I'm dyin to watch this.

James282
11-01-2005, 09:57 PM
Quite a show. Nice work with the camera beetz.
-James

Freakin
11-01-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Windows Media Player 9 for Mac (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/software/Macintosh/osx/default.aspx)

InchoateHand
11-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Go to this (http://www.ibm.com/us/) website, and get this (https://www-1.ibm.com/products/hardware/configurator/na/ui/launchTopLevelConfig.wss?09N9891=1&31P6957=1&31P88 61=1&73P3302=1&88P8486=1&base=8189C2U&cntry=840&la ng=en_US&launch_type=LMBI&ratetype=D&site_type=pub lic&display_availability=true&lenovo=true&cancel_u rl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww-131.ibm.com%2Fwebapp%2Fwcs%2Fstores%2Fservlet%2FGe nericApplicationError%3F%26storeId%3D10000001&real _time_c1=USD&real_time_t1=false) thing.

sfer
11-01-2005, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah this is the first OOT thread I've read all the way through in probably 4 months. good job

I might be interested in one of these challenges but unfortunately I've turned into a huge pussy over the last 4 years. in HS I was challenged to drink 2 shots of hot sauce then chew 3 tylenol for 2 minutes with no water, and pour icy hot all over my balls which might've been the worst pain of my life. good times

[/ QUOTE ]

The Daver thinks Gefilte Fish is fitting for Rabbi Josh.

InchoateHand
11-01-2005, 10:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Golden.

I miss the censor-evading baloo cum receptacle at his internet finest, and this would return him to my esteem.

11-01-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Windows Media Player 9 for Mac (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/software/Macintosh/osx/default.aspx)

[/ QUOTE ]

It says I need to choose an application to open it in, at nothing is really working. This almost isn't worth never getting viruses if I can't watch a guy throw up from drinking hot sauce.

sthief09
11-01-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Golden.

I miss the censor-evading baloo cum receptacle at his internet finest, and this would return him to my esteem.

[/ QUOTE ]

mat holds back my creative immaturity /images/graemlins/frown.gif

sthief09
11-01-2005, 10:15 PM
does the type of video commentary remind anyone else of the commentary on filthy porn such as bang bus?

"alrighty, looks like Joe's about to put it in her ass"

ClaytonN
11-01-2005, 10:17 PM
whos the narrator?

BottlesOf
11-01-2005, 10:17 PM
The ninja kicking rules.

sfer
11-01-2005, 10:18 PM
The pan from the dooder eating to Crimson barfing is so beautiful The Daver wants to cry.

"Hehe...it's gotta be hot..."

TomHimself
11-01-2005, 10:23 PM
lmao

11-01-2005, 10:26 PM
Why are you ashamed of your mother and I?

B Dids
11-01-2005, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
does the type of video commentary remind anyone else of the commentary on filthy porn such as bang bus?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bat Beatz does have a D. Sanchez quality to him. Especially the very end.

Stuff like this really validates the existance of man, the internet, and like, the universe.

Yeti
11-01-2005, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I immediately thought this. I also agree the pan from man to mouse was great, a definite highlight.

mslif
11-01-2005, 10:28 PM
You last comment is priceless.

sthief09
11-01-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why are you ashamed of your mother and I?

[/ QUOTE ]

worst gimmick account ever?

mosuavea
11-01-2005, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You last comment is priceless.

[/ QUOTE ]

BottlesOf
11-01-2005, 10:43 PM
/images/graemlins/frown.gif

11-01-2005, 10:44 PM
That ended up being fairly entertaining /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You guys let me know when #2 roles around and I may even roll a fatty and come check you fools out /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I miss my stupid days (last week) sometimes...

bad beetz
11-01-2005, 10:48 PM
by the way, feel free to post on the site, that's what it's for even in it's prelim stages.

Also, I'm being related to D.Sanchez, whoTF is D.Sanchez?

ozyman
11-01-2005, 10:58 PM
haha that was great. The second time he puked was so awesome.

kipin
11-01-2005, 11:02 PM
OK I had my friend help me out with the conversion process here is a crude small version.

http://basement-films.net/josh/crimsonavatar.gif

For those who know how to do conversions here is an mpeg video file http://basement-films.net/josh/crimsonchallenge1shortedit.mpg

and an xvid compressed file (no luck with this)
http://basement-films.net/josh/CrimsonChallenge1ShortEdit.avi

Boris
11-01-2005, 11:11 PM
Good job bro.

Eurotrash
11-01-2005, 11:19 PM
this video is high effing comedy. I love the part at the end where the dude is destroying the stick of butter and Crimson says "I'm going to puke again.." and it goes back and forth between them, too funny

also, some of you guys look nothing like I expected

B Dids
11-01-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
by the way, feel free to post on the site, that's what it's for even in it's prelim stages.

Also, I'm being related to D.Sanchez, whoTF is D.Sanchez?

[/ QUOTE ]

The voice behind the camera for the Bangbros sites.

Voltron87
11-01-2005, 11:35 PM
wow, this is really great stuff. the cameraman did a quality job. thats all there is to say, high effing comedy indeed.

we really need to get a new york one of these down. i would do the milk challenge on film but only for a significant amount or other circumstance, i am not broke.

tomdemaine
11-01-2005, 11:45 PM
That's gold Jerry. GOLD!

Boris
11-01-2005, 11:54 PM
so does crimson get any dollars for effort on the hot sauce?

kipin
11-01-2005, 11:56 PM
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/2940/ohgoodnesssmall7tx.gif

A bit better avatar version.

Senor Cardgage
11-01-2005, 11:57 PM
I'm having trouble getting any of those links to work.

Have some bandwidth limits been exceeded or something, or am I just retarted?

EDIT: nvm, finally got them to work.

RunDownHouse
11-02-2005, 12:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this video is high effing comedy. I love the part at the end where the dude is destroying the stick of butter and Crimson says "I'm going to puke again.." and it goes back and forth between them, too funny

[/ QUOTE ]
Easily my favorite part. My girlfriend wondered what in the hell I was watching because I burst out laughing.

I'd like to echo whoever said they were surprised Crimson hadn't ever tried something like this before. Seriously, I can't believe you had no idea what you were getting into beforehand.

lighterjobs
11-02-2005, 12:03 AM
hell of a try, man.

Voltron87
11-02-2005, 12:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i would chip in 10 for the hot sauce effort he made

DukeSucks
11-02-2005, 12:09 AM
That was awesome. Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

felson
11-02-2005, 12:19 AM
This may be the best twenty dollars I have ever spent.

PITTM
11-02-2005, 12:22 AM
goddamn this was awesome. seriously, i am pissed i blew the shot of crimson vomiting again. i kept wanting to go back to bad beetz eating the butter, but crimson vomiting repeatedly on my right was distracting.

rj

PITTM
11-02-2005, 12:24 AM
ps. crimson. you have good taste in girls /images/graemlins/heart.gif. i think bad beetz agrees.....

rj

B Dids
11-02-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ps. crimson. you have good taste in girls /images/graemlins/heart.gif. i think bad beetz agrees.....

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, it looked like she gave beetz "a look" when he interviewed her.

I'd watch out Crimson.

jgorham
11-02-2005, 12:31 AM
Well Kevin, you have finally made the family name worth something.

tonypaladino
11-02-2005, 12:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
wow, this is really great stuff. the cameraman did a quality job. thats all there is to say, high effing comedy indeed.

we really need to get a new york one of these down. i would do the milk challenge on film but only for a significant amount or other circumstance, i am not broke.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am willing to do a challenge as well. I PM'd el D about doing the butter, since crimson's not getting the money for that one. It would be cool if we could set up a mult-participant NY one.

Sponger15SB
11-02-2005, 12:32 AM
Boris, I am dissapointed that you look more like this guy...

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/touchstone_pictures/10_things_i_hate_about_you/_group_photos/gabrielle_union10.jpg

instead of how I pictured you...

http://www.steveswrestling.com/misc/hawk.jpg

Ulysses
11-02-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Crimson will get between $50 and $90. I will make a final determination shortly.

I have gotten a number of requests re: other challenges. I will post a new challenge thread soon for the next couple, by this weekend at the latest.

razor
11-02-2005, 12:33 AM
you mean the one with the girls in the pic?

Sponger15SB
11-02-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you mean the one with the girls in the pic?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Evan
11-02-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am willing to do a challenge as well. I PM'd el D about doing the butter, since crimson's not getting the money for that one. It would be cool if we could set up a mult-participant NY one.

[/ QUOTE ]
I promise to show up as a witness if this happens.

Eurotrash
11-02-2005, 12:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Boris, I am dissapointed that you look more like this guy...

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/touchstone_pictures/10_things_i_hate_about_you/_group_photos/gabrielle_union10.jpg

instead of how I pictured you...

http://www.steveswrestling.com/misc/hawk.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

hah, so true. who were some of the other people in the video that they didn't introduce? I'm almost positive I saw a guy who wasn't mentioned in the beginning, looked like he was wearing a leather jacket

Senor Cardgage
11-02-2005, 12:40 AM
I only rarely post here and hardly know anything about any of you guys, yet still found this funny as ****.

Great job. Nice call on the fire-breather, too.

Also, yeah, I definitely got the D. Sanchez vibe.

ClaytonN
11-02-2005, 12:48 AM
This thread may very well put OOT back on top.

IMO this is above sup bro and the hot tub and the MS paint thread.

SackUp
11-02-2005, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone in OOT should use this as there avatar for a couple days.

Bring OOT back to the glory days!

SackUp
11-02-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Full Video
www.donkfrenzy.com/Video/CrimsonChallenge1Full.wmv (http://www.donkfrenzy.com/Video/CrimsonChallenge1Full.wmv)

Full Video compressed
www.donkfrenzy.com/Video/CrimsonChallenge1Compressed.wmv (http://www.donkfrenzy.com/Video/CrimsonChallenge1Compressed.wmv)

Short Edit
www.donkfrenzy.com/Video/CrimsonChallenge1ShortEdit.wmv (http://www.donkfrenzy.com/Video/CrimsonChallenge1ShortEdit.wmv)

I think the short edit is the best, the others get kind of boring, and the low res [censored] is a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

the edit is awesome. The flame insert for what his butt will feel like tomorrow is amazing.

and the answer to question posed at the end of the video is...

FIVE...dudes!

TxSteve
11-02-2005, 01:05 AM
my mouth is burning just from watching this video.

bad beetz
11-02-2005, 01:05 AM
we went out and grabbed a drink in Santa Cruz and the dude blowing the flames was out in the street with all the other freaky deekies down there since it was halloween

SackUp
11-02-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
we went out and grabbed a drink in Santa Cruz and the dude blowing the flames was out in the street with all the other freaky deekies down there since it was halloween

[/ QUOTE ]

so clutch. love it!

Matt Flynn
11-02-2005, 01:18 AM
u will get hurt and lose badbeetz

Emmitt2222
11-02-2005, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am in NJ and would be willing to come into the city to participate. I already proposed I would do an interesting egg challenge to El D so it would be good to find many people to throw said eggs. I also proposed I would do the butter challenge [tried a quarter stick tonight just to see what it was like and I think I could give it a good run], but I would like to see the challenges spread around for more OOT participation. It would be pretty awesome to get something big together one of the coming weekends.

Boris
11-02-2005, 01:37 AM
Hey Bro, I'm gonna be in LA in a few weeks. The three of us should meet up for brunch or something, you know, me, you and your mom? whattya think?

bad beetz
11-02-2005, 01:38 AM
Do you have horrible memories of your father dying in a tragic monkey fight when you were younger? Was he like, “Hey son, I bet I can fight that 20 lbs monkey over there,” and you egged him on, and as the monkey stole the peaches you were like, “Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!” and you blamed yourself ever since? Yes, that is what happened.

I don't get it. I don't care if it's hung-kong-f-u-c-k-i-n-g-fui-ninja-jet-li-chimpanzee-raekwon-ghost-faced-KimboSlizzice monkey….. 20 lbs AIN'T ENOUGH MASS to F with me unless it’s shot out of a cannon…… *hand to chin, thinking* no…. no cannon.

Plus, and this is an important point that Boris brought up, the monkey will not expect it! I can offer it a banana, and then POW!!!!!! Monkey bits all over the place.

For the finishing move I'll freeze him to absolute Zero and then tap him on the forehead with my cock and he'll burst into 1000 monkey bits!

So, in conclusion, I'm sorry that you killed your Dad.

mmbt0ne
11-02-2005, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you have horrible memories of your father dying in a tragic monkey fight when you were younger? Was he like, “Hey son, I bet I can fight that 20 lbs monkey over there,” and you egged him on, and as the monkey stole the peaches you were like, “Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!” and you blamed yourself ever since? Yes, that is what happened.

I don't get it. I don't care if it's hung-kong-f-u-c-k-i-n-g-fui-ninja-jet-li-chimpanzee-raekwon-ghost-faced-KimboSlizzice monkey….. 20 lbs AIN'T ENOUGH MASS to F with me unless it’s shot out of a cannon…… *hand to chin, thinking* no…. no cannon.

Plus, and this is an important point that Boris brought up, the monkey will not expect it! I can offer it a banana, and then POW!!!!!! Monkey bits all over the place.

For the finishing move I'll freeze him to absolute Zero and then tap him on the forehead with my cock and he'll burst into 1000 monkey bits!

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, who are you? Oh yeah, my new favorite poster.

hobbsmann
11-02-2005, 01:54 AM
I'd be in for donating money if somebody wanted to do the 50 hardboiled eggs in an hour thing (cool hand luke). Getting some more ideas out there....

haakee
11-02-2005, 02:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
who were some of the other people in the video that they didn't introduce? I'm almost positive I saw a guy who wasn't mentioned in the beginning, looked like he was wearing a leather jacket

[/ QUOTE ]

That was the illustrious J.A.Sucker.

haakee
11-02-2005, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The ninja kicking rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

That part was even more hilarious in person.

BWebb
11-02-2005, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

also, some of you guys look nothing like I expected

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic moment. I also like the close up of Crimson's gf while he was trying to do these stunts. The look on her face was priceless. Awesome job guys, f'n hilarious!

Eurotrash
11-02-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
who were some of the other people in the video that they didn't introduce? I'm almost positive I saw a guy who wasn't mentioned in the beginning, looked like he was wearing a leather jacket

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, yeah I actually went back and downloaded the full version (had only seen the short version previously), so I got to see where somebody said it was JA Sucker.

ClaytonN
11-02-2005, 03:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he looks nothing like James Woods /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Crimson
11-02-2005, 03:28 AM
Thanks about the girlfriend.

Nice job on the video guys, very well done. I hope it entertained everyone.

Larimani
11-02-2005, 04:09 AM
Rofl... Too funny. you lot are mad.

Vavavoom
11-02-2005, 04:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread may very well put OOT back on top.

IMO this is above sup bro and the hot tub and the MS paint thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
That was awesome

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody looks like what I thought they were going to look like....This is possibly the funniet thing I have read, seen or been privy to !!

This has made my morning especially as I can view the videos at work.......

Crimson - U have created a Monster !

Props to all those that made it possible.......

Stuey
11-02-2005, 06:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone in OOT should use this as there avatar for a couple days.

Bring OOT back to the glory days!

[/ QUOTE ]

I could not resist I had to make some. Sorry Crim I don't mean to rub it in. You did way better than I thought possible. Um take the lady out for a nice dinner hey like maybe everyday till New Years she earned it imo. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/second/badbeat.gif

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/second/drinking.gif

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/second/shortlooppuke.gif

And here it is all rolled up into one!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/second/crimepic.gif

Hope the heat wave passes soon Crim. I have a drop of that stuff and I'm crying like a kid. People are not giving you enough credit for the hot sauce as you really suk at eating butter rofl.

If the next person to try the sauce does not do as good I say we give Crim the money from that prop bet!

laters

Stuey

Vavavoom
11-02-2005, 06:20 AM
Nice work Stuey !!

oreogod
11-02-2005, 06:33 AM
Stuey...is it possible for u to make me an avatar of this...or tell me how:

Video Link (http://www.stupidvideos.com/?VideoID=445)

asofel
11-02-2005, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, who are you? Oh yeah, my new favorite poster.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, that's quite possibly one of the best hyphenated string of words i've seen, especially when you get each reference.

There should be a reversed [censored] option for OOT...we already kick out the bad ones, we should not require more participation from the good ones.

Vavavoom
11-02-2005, 11:48 AM
Sorry I just watched the video again....

The short 7 min version...Near the end where the butter is being chomped - not sure by who (at work so can't have it too loud) (albeit with burping in between) and then Crimson starts chucking in the background.....with loads of laughing the background....That has just made my afternoon....i missed this the first time for some reason....

JackWilson
11-02-2005, 11:56 AM
At the end bad beetz was eating the one stick of butter, and the camera pans to Crimson puking.

This was very entertaining. When's the next challenge? Seriously. I need more.

Lazymeatball
11-02-2005, 11:57 AM
I have to say this video is great, and hats off to everyone who had the initiative to set this up, especially crimson and some of the PLATINUM level sponsors. But I know you guys can do so much better now that the wheels are in motion. I especially expect much more drinking to be involved on everyone's part.

Vavavoom
11-02-2005, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
At the end bad beetz was eating the one stick of butter, and the camera pans to Crimson puking.

This was very entertaining. When's the next challenge? Seriously. I need more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ur an animal Bro !!

J.A.Sucker
11-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Indeed, that was me. I was also the guy razzing Crimson. Everyone else was so nice...

I told everyone that the ninja kicking was incredible. I wasn't off, was I?

samjjones
11-02-2005, 02:52 PM
Can one of our more talented OOT artists provide an MS-Paint rendition of Crimson's valiant attempt (and aftermath)?

cookie
11-02-2005, 03:00 PM
Can non-2+2 people participate in this?

Ulysses
11-02-2005, 05:32 PM
The executive committee has determined the following amounts will be be paid out:

Challenge 1, butter: $0
Challenge 2, hot sauce: $50
In recognition of Crimson's initiation of this concept, he will be awarded a special bonus of $25, for total of $75.

Pledgees will be notified re: payment info.

haakee
11-02-2005, 07:57 PM
Congrats, Crimson! Thanks for the entertainment. Next time I'm in Santa Cruz I'll buy you a couple rounds.

Boris
11-02-2005, 08:07 PM
I hope all the potential contestants take note of this and realize that the Diablo is truely a benevolent dictator. Technically, Crimson isn't owed one red cent. Yet he still gets $75.

11-02-2005, 08:08 PM
well, I hope I get more than that. Im down for 20 oz. of dave's or two bottles, whatever is smaller.

then Im gonna buy a snowcone maker... and call my creation "charmin ice"

B Dids
11-02-2005, 08:09 PM
I'm still impressed that he has like 3 or 4 people at his beck and call to go video tape and report back to him. Is bad betaz his Fransworth Bentley style manservant?

Ulysses
11-03-2005, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I hope all the potential contestants take note of this and realize that the Diablo is truely a benevolent dictator. Technically, Crimson isn't owed one red cent. Yet he still gets $75.

[/ QUOTE ]

One could even argue that Crimson should be CHARGED money for his butter performance.

PITTM
11-03-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One could even argue that Crimson should be CHARGED money for his butter performance.

[/ QUOTE ]

i believe i argued that he should pay for the butter for his utter failure, but i was amused enough that i was only a quarter serious.

rj

Stuey
11-03-2005, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Superman had kryptonite

Crimsom has butter

Crimson
11-03-2005, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Superman had kryptonite

Crimsom has butter

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol stuey, you are hilarious. Thanks for the support. BTW, to whomever attempts the butter challenege in the future, use a beverage with a strong taste, not water, that just made it more squishy but equally disgusting, it helps to have something to combat the taste of your arteries clogging.

wacki
11-03-2005, 04:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anybody that gets nauseous from smelling butter before taking a sinlge bite should get their ass beat.

Still, the hotsauce performance was pretty good.

Can we have some pictures of those blisters?

Ulysses
11-03-2005, 08:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The executive committee has determined the following amounts will be be paid out:

Challenge 1, butter: $0
Challenge 2, hot sauce: $50
In recognition of Crimson's initiation of this concept, he will be awarded a special bonus of $25, for total of $75.

Pledgees will be notified re: payment info.

[/ QUOTE ]

These four people will send $20 each to Crimson. We're doing $20 increments for everything, so he gets an extra $5!!!

*daryn
*diablo
felson
mason55

Crimson pls email them directly for preferred payment method (Stars/Neteller/Paypal/etc.)