PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Challenges #1 and #2 : Hot Sauce and Butter

Pages : [1] 2

Ulysses
10-28-2005, 07:01 PM
Crimson came up w/ a fun idea in this thread. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3799257&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=all&vc=1)

This thread is to finalize details, raise money, and then post results (video, etc.) of thread.

I accepted Crimson's offer #1: $100 to drink bottle of hot sauce of my choosing

and offer #2: $200 to eat 4 sticks of butter

Time limits - 1 hr

Other food and drink during challenge - allowed

Puking - must not puke for 5 minutes after finishing

Anyone who has any other suggestions re: details/parameters for these bets, please chime in.

Crimson is in Santa Cruz and can do these next week. If any 2+2ers would like to go watch/verify, that would be great, but I trust Crimson. Crimson, please post when would be good for you to do this.

I will see what Safeway has in terms of hot sauce. The 1 million scoville sauce proposed is unreasonable. I am thinking something hotter than Tabasco, but not crazy or dangerous. Something like Dave's Insanity Sauce. I will followup in this thread.

Crimson, I will trust that you don't cheat. You will have to trust my judgement on payment. If you complete the tasks, you get full payment. I will pay you some portion of the amounts if you make what I consider a valiant attempt. If there is any dispute, I will be the final judge regarding payment.

We will put some details in place like "sealed bottle of sauce, opened on video, etc." OOT will contribute feedback as to whether the video was altered, etc (ie: cut and edited so you can dump sauce). Rather than try this nonsense, Crimson, just make your best attempt and I will take care of you fairly.

Here is the current donation tally. The more the better, as I hope we will be able to fund many such challenges if these videos turn out to be as amusing as I believe they will:

Hopefully you have PokerStars, Crimson - that is the easiest place to do these transfers.

felson $25
mason55 $50 (contingent on being satisified w/ hot sauce choice)
citanul $30 (contingent on downloadable videos)

That currently leaves $195 that daryn and I will split. Would love to have a bunch of you jump in for $20-30 pledge (for use in this and other challenges). If we get over 15, I will just take the five of us here and the next 10 for $20 each, then roll the pledge list forward to future challenges.

Also, if someone could host the videos, that would be great.

I'm sure I'm missing all sorts of details. If there's anything important, please post. However, I want to keep this as simple as possible, just a gentlemanly fun stunt, not something where Crimson tries to angle or I try to weasel out of payment on a technicality.

JPinAZ
10-28-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Something like Dave's Insanity Sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd pay money to see someone try to drink a bottle of that in an hour.

B Dids
10-28-2005, 07:10 PM
My thought is that 5 minutes is not long enough of a "must not puke" limit.

I've puked a lot, and been on the verge of puking, and I bet I could hold it off for 5 minutes, but like say... a half hour, there's no way I could fend off letting go for that long.

Lazymeatball
10-28-2005, 07:10 PM
does the weBoggle incident come to mind for anyone else here?

Inthacup
10-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Use this: Blair's 16 million reserve (http://www.sweatnspice.com/429-13.htm)

mason55
10-28-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but if IIRC Diablo didn't mention anything about not trying to weasel out of payment or angle shoot for the Weboggle incident.

daryn
10-28-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but if IIRC Diablo didn't mention anything about not trying to weasel out of payment or angle shoot for the Weboggle incident.

[/ QUOTE ]

that and the fact that he won that bet fair and square according to the rules that were presented

SackUp
10-28-2005, 07:15 PM
i'm curious about other food being allowed. Use 4 butter sticks in some cookies and I could do that no prob in an hour. Or 4 butter sticks melted over popcorn. Or do the stick have to be eaten in cube form and other foods are allowedto be eaten with it? The latter would be fine.

I would like some video action before contributing any cash.

Ulysses
10-28-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm curious about other food being allowed. Use 4 butter sticks in some cookies and I could do that no prob in an hour. Or 4 butter sticks melted over popcorn. Or do the stick have to be eaten in cube form and other foods are allowedto be eaten with it? The latter would be fine.

I would like some video action before contributing any cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, see, this is the thing. If Crimson makes a batch of cookies with the four sticks of butter, he will not get paid. We all know what we mean wrt eating four sticks of butter. If he needs something to drink with it, or wants to eat something along with the butter, that's fine by me.

Ulysses
10-28-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that and the fact that he won that bet fair and square according to the rules that were presented

[/ QUOTE ]

And the fact that Diablo didn't make whoever it was pay, but was just f'ing with him.

Ulysses
10-28-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My thought is that 5 minutes is not long enough of a "must not puke" limit.

I've puked a lot, and been on the verge of puking, and I bet I could hold it off for 5 minutes, but like say... a half hour, there's no way I could fend off letting go for that long.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, good point. 10 minutes. If the dude holds in a violently on the verge puke for 10 minutes, well, good for him.

wacki
10-28-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And, according to you, that thread was about something other than the bet...

It might be good to have him get a hotsauce bottle with some sort of seal so you have at least some confidence he's not drinking V8.

Ulysses
10-28-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Something like Dave's Insanity Sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd pay money to see someone try to drink a bottle of that in an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please make a pledge then.

Current pledge list (please make all pledges in this thread)

felson $25
mason55 $50 (contingent on being satisified w/ hot sauce choice)
citanul $30 (contingent on downloadable videos)
mslif $30
$165 daryn/El D
JPinAZ ???

kipin
10-28-2005, 07:21 PM
I can host the videos for this.

Lazymeatball
10-28-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I didn't really have an opinion one way or the other, it just came to mind.
If this video does come to pass, I expect an animated gif made by Nagoo with a picture of the hot sauce bottle, a picture of the guy puking, and a picture of a maniacal El Diablo laughing. "pwn3d" could possibly be worked in if that is still amusing.

[censored]
10-28-2005, 07:23 PM
If Daryn, El Diablo or Mason55 will PM their Party account at somepoint I will send them $50 as a contribution whic can then be forwarded to crimson via pokerstars

Sponger15SB
10-28-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Use this: Blair's 16 million reserve (http://www.sweatnspice.com/429-13.htm)

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't this the stuff that you can't even touch without it burning your skin or giving you a horrible rash or something.

rusellmj
10-28-2005, 07:25 PM
There are plenty of boutique sauce makers that could be a source for something that isn't deadly but, well, excruciating. For something local, you can usually find these at most tourist traps.
As a side note, I think vomiting shouldn't be allowed with this one. Half the fun is yet to come.

If shipping time will allow:

This place or, (http://www.americanspice.com/catalog/hotsauces.html?r=11111)

this one. (http://www.sweatnspice.com)

kipin
10-28-2005, 07:26 PM
Not sure about the hot sauce that should be used for this competition, but this hot sauce [censored] rules as a way to add spice and flavor to your food.

http://www.redbagcollection.com/yucatan.gif

[censored]
10-28-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If Daryn, El Diablo or Mason55 will PM their Party account at somepoint I will send them $50 as a contribution whic can then be forwarded to crimson via pokerstars

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright mason has taken care of me so I'm in for 50. Are we collecting up front or when the challenge in accepted? Completed?

Freakin
10-28-2005, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can host the videos for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll back you up if you run out of bandwidth or have any other weird problems(i use <1% of my bandwidth every month)

gumpzilla
10-28-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am thinking something hotter than Tabasco, but not crazy or dangerous. Something like Dave's Insanity Sauce. I will followup in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave's Insanity seems completely implausible to me. I think you're going to need to go substantially milder than this to make this reasonable.

stabn
10-28-2005, 07:36 PM
I'm interested in donating to the nice attempt but didn't quite make it fund. So, I will donate $30 to be used only if he fails by puking.

Blarg
10-28-2005, 07:39 PM
I'd suggest the butter definitely have to be eaten. Drinking it would be way less hard to have to face.

Freakin
10-28-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd suggest the butter definitely have to be eaten. Drinking it would be way less hard to have to face.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't imagine a more disgusting way to eat butter than to drink it, personally.

What about eating 12 sticks of melted butter by taking it from a beer bong? That would be an intense challenge.

Ulysses
10-28-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright mason has taken care of me so I'm in for 50. Are we collecting up front or when the challenge in accepted? Completed?

[/ QUOTE ]

All people have to do is pledge here. Ideally I just want a lot of people saying they will toss in $20 (or more) so we can fund multiple of these challenges.

At the end of the challenge, I will determine how much to pay out. I'll then just go down the pledge list (starting w/ me and daryn) asking people for money until enough is collected. If we have enough people, I'll just ask for $20 per, regardless of pledge. If we don't have enough, daryn and I will make up the difference.

[censored]
10-28-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All people have to do is pledge here. Ideally I just want a lot of people saying they will toss in $20 (or more) so we can fund multiple of these challenges.

At the end of the challenge, I will determine how much to pay out. I'll then just go down the pledge list (starting w/ me and daryn) asking people for money until enough is collected. If we have enough people, I'll just ask for $20 per, regardless of pledge. If we don't have enough, daryn and I will make up the difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good. I did 50 because that is the minimum party transfer amount so keep that in mind. It doesn't really matter to me how you do it though

10-28-2005, 07:56 PM
I'll pledge $20. Might I suggest a little something more for the video? Hot sauce burns going down, but it also burns coming out. Anyone who's had a lot of the stuff, forgotten about it, and then taken a [censored] afterwards knows what I'm talking about. Agonizing, yet funny! Crimson might want to leave the camera running outside the bathroom the next morning (or 10 minutes after he eats all that butter) to capture the screams. Please note the outside the bathroom part.

scott8
10-28-2005, 08:02 PM
I'm a big fan of paying people to amuse me.

20$ pledge.

J-Lo
10-28-2005, 08:05 PM
I pledge $25 contingent on video availability

I make the pledge now, when do i pay? Are u gona PM me your stars ID?

Blarg
10-28-2005, 08:20 PM
I don't think drinking it would even be that hard. 4 sticks of butter isn't a lot. But eating would mean you'd really have to deal with every bit of the grossness all the way, not chug it down. I bet someone could do four sticks of butter in one gulp and barely taste it.

xadrez
10-28-2005, 09:23 PM
I was going to suggest Blair's Sudden Death

bluefeet
10-28-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm in for $20

CCass
10-28-2005, 11:13 PM
I am in for $20 as well (assuming the videos are good).

KDawgCometh
10-28-2005, 11:26 PM
El D, sent you a PM, I'm definetly down for 20 or 30. I like dares

DougOzzzz
10-29-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am thinking something hotter than Tabasco, but not crazy or dangerous. Something like Dave's Insanity Sauce. I will followup in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave's Insanity seems completely implausible to me. I think you're going to need to go substantially milder than this to make this reasonable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think anyone who has much experience with Dave's would agree with this. It was only 10-15 or so years ago that this was about the hottest sauce on the planet.

I have serious doubts as to whether drinking a whole bottle in an hour would be safe. 1 bottle typically lasts me several months. And I have a very high tolerance for hot sauce.

TheWorstPlayer
10-29-2005, 01:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

20$ pledge.

[/ QUOTE ]
me2

10-29-2005, 01:27 AM
I agree that an entire bottle of Dave's Insanity sauce would be too hot. Anything habanero-based probably wouldn't be a good idea.

KaneKungFu123
10-29-2005, 02:02 AM
When is he drinking a gallon of milk?

citanul
10-29-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't you mean when is he drinking a gallon of curdled milk? the guy did offer to do anything. i'm only a little sad that people are only asking him to do eating challenges, instead of like "go get hit by a car" and such.

c

bottomset
10-29-2005, 02:36 AM
I'm in for $20

hoyaboy1
10-29-2005, 02:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't you mean when is he drinking a gallon of curdled milk? the guy did offer to do anything. i'm only a little sad that people are only asking him to do eating challenges, instead of like "go get hit by a car" and such.

c

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you seen The Machinist? If he gets hit by a car like that I'm in for a lot.

Crimson
10-29-2005, 02:49 AM
I've done this, and I have the full hour of video of me doing it, waiting to be edited. If anyone wants to edit it, ill send it to them.

I accept the challenges! Good friend has a video camera so Im going to give him a call, and there is a wedding I have to attend this weekend so i'm going to make some calls and this will go down on Monday.

Come on, make some side bets : )

Benholio
10-29-2005, 03:33 AM
I'm in for $20, but I will need you to send me $480 on Party and I will send you $500 on PayPal.

Ulysses
10-29-2005, 05:28 AM
Great, we have multiple folks in on the $20 list. I will update this list tomorrow.

In addition to all these folks, the following people are Platinum Level donors who are committing $200 each.

El Diablo
daryn
JA Sucker
boris
bad beetz
haakee
Gift of Gab
Ray Zee
Ed Miller
(We are not 100% sure, but we would like to think that The Mason and The David are also in. Details to follow.)

OK. Here are a few add'l points.

bad beetz will be the offical videographer of these challenges and will also host aforementioned videos on his totally awesome website. Girly (limit) high-limit poker savants (by high limit I do not mean BS $30/60 crap) JA Sucker and haakee are available to oversee and motivate Mr. Crimson on this challenge any evening this week in Santa Cruz.

Crimson is in for $300 USD. Why? Because he stepped up like a man. Cash money, homies. Be a part of history like Crimson, don't be a spectator. Be a man of action. We have $2000 commmitted right now. Much more is coming.

mason55
10-29-2005, 05:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Great, we have multiple folks in on the $20 list. I will update this list tomorrow.

In addition to all these folks, the following people are Platinum Level donors who are committing $200 each.

El Diablo
daryn
JA Sucker
boris
bad beetz
haakee
Gift of Gab
Ray Zee
Ed Miller
(We are not 100% sure, but we would like to think that The Mason and The David are also in. Details to follow.)

bad beetz will be the offical videographer of these challenges and will also host aforementioned videos on his totally awesome website. Girly (limit) high-limit poker savants (by high limit I do not mean BS $30/60 crap) JA Sucker and haakee are available to oversee and motivate Mr. Crimson on this challenge any evening this week in Santa Cruz.

Crimson is in for $300 USD. Why? Because he stepped up like a man. Cash money, homies. Be a part of history like Crimson, don't be a spectator. Be a man of action. We have $2000 commmitted right now. Much more is coming.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

OOT will soon rule the world.

Ulysses
10-29-2005, 05:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

El Diablo
daryn
JA Sucker
boris
bad beetz
haakee
Gift of Gab
Ray Zee
Ed Miller

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

OOT will soon rule the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Schneids is also in, PLATINUM.

Crimson
10-29-2005, 05:46 AM
Im so down.

Just wanted to add that im also up for other prop bets, these 2 just happened to be the first accepted.

PJgorham will also be here this weekend, and asked me to find him a challenge.

ps- he says he doesnt mind pain....

edit: i changed my location, and I think "enthusiast (sp?)" aught to be changed to something more clever than i could come up with, having to do w/ me losing brain cells or body parts, depending on the bet.

Ulysses
10-29-2005, 05:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Im so down.

Just wanted to add that im also up for other prop bets, these 2 just happened to be the first accepted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Crimson, we have $300 dedicated to you because you are the man who stepped up first. There's a lot more money ($2000+) for a lot more challenges available. Frankly, the sky's the limit here.

People, please come up with your own challenges and amounts.

mason55
10-29-2005, 05:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Crimson, we have $300 dedicated to you because you are the man who stepped up first. There's a lot more money ($2000+) for a lot more challenges available. Frankly, the sky's the limit here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a suggestion.

Re-enact the Bruce Willis - "I Hate N*****s" scene from Die Hard 3 in SE DC/Compton/verifiable bad part of your town.

Jorge10
10-29-2005, 06:34 AM
Im in for 20.

Also on the suggesting challenges part, how about drinking 1 gallon of milk for 40.

Also how come only eating stuff? Think of something else people. Im falling alseep here, so my brain isnt working so well, but ill put some crazy suggestions tomorrow.

Crimson
10-29-2005, 06:41 AM
I've done the milk thing. Boris a long time ago said he would put up 50 for my side of the bet, but i'll forfit that because i've taken forever on getting the video up. Should be soon though....

TheWorstPlayer
10-29-2005, 09:05 AM
Yo, I always enjoy a good 'steal a shopping cart and then ride it down a huge hill in the middle of a trafficked street'. Those videos are great.

Vavavoom
10-29-2005, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

20$ pledge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, I missed action on these topics last night - I'm in for pledging !

haakee
10-29-2005, 01:33 PM
I am also willing to moderate any future challenges that are within 25 miles of Atlantic City, Foxwoods, Las Vegas, Commerce, Scottsdale or any other $75/$150 or higher limit hold 'em game.

ozyman
10-29-2005, 02:54 PM
Put me down for $20, as a longtime lurker this is my opportunity to give back to the community.

JaBlue
10-29-2005, 03:24 PM
I will donate 20 but not for weak crap like butter and hot sauce. I would like to see him eat wierd [censored] like bailut (sp?) and maybe a live animal like a cockroach or something

gumpzilla
10-29-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would like to see him eat wierd [censored] like bailut (sp?) and maybe a live animal like a cockroach or something

[/ QUOTE ]

A year or two ago when the 17 year cicadas descended on the DC region, I was hanging out with some friends on their porch and the subject of eating a live cicada came up. One guy said he'd do it for $8.50, but with the stipulation that he get paid with 7 ones, a Sacagawea dollar and a fifty cent piece. Unfortunately for him, I had a fifty cent piece (I think I'd just come back from Vegas, which is apparently where they all go) and somebody else had a Sacagawea dollar. He took the cicada down with no complaints.

PITTM
10-29-2005, 04:06 PM
i am from santa cruz and feel i would be more than qualified to oversee this process.

rj

PGarlic
10-29-2005, 04:07 PM
I'm also in Santa Cruz and could observe all the sickening action.

NotMitch
10-29-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will donate 20 but not for weak crap like butter and hot sauce. I would like to see him eat wierd [censored] like bailut (sp?) and maybe a live animal like a cockroach or something

[/ QUOTE ]

Sup Joe Rogan?

tolbiny
10-29-2005, 04:51 PM
I'm not usually into this kind of stuff, but there is still a good chance i will get a kick out of it. If i enjoy the videos i will kick in 20-50 bucks for the next round of challanges- if i am rolling on the floor i will join the platinum members club.

tolbiny
10-29-2005, 04:55 PM
Competition is so much more fun- we need to find another participant and have them compete-
two guys each chug a beer and then punch each other in the gut- if one pukes he loses- if neither puke they chug another beer and re punch. If both puke then they also chug another beer and re punch untill one can hold it in or they both quit.

Its even funnier if they have to chug guiness.

tonypaladino
10-29-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a suggestion.

Re-enact the Bruce Willis - "I Hate N*****s" scene from Die Hard 3 in SE DC/Compton/verifiable bad part of your town.

[/ QUOTE ]

I might be willing to do this. I've never seen Die Hard 3, what's involved, just yelling "I hate Ni**ers?"

[i]Edit: It would have to be a substantial amount of money depending on the likelyhood of being shot at, how many people will be there with me, and the getaway situation.

tonypaladino
10-29-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Competition is so much more fun- we need to find another participant and have them compete-
two guys each chug a beer and then punch each other in the gut- if one pukes he loses- if neither puke they chug another beer and re punch. If both puke then they also chug another beer and re punch untill one can hold it in or they both quit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be in for this as well.

Blarg
10-29-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL you are an evil genius. This is truly depraved. I don't think I'd ever feel stupider than after watching a video of this.

mason55
10-29-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Here's a suggestion.

[/ QUOTE ]

I might be willing to do this. I've never seen Die Hard 3, what's involved, just yelling "I hate Ni**ers?"

[i]Edit: It would have to be a substantial amount of money depending on the likelyhood of being shot at, how many people will be there with me, and the getaway situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Walking around with a sandwich board (you know, the signs you wear on yourself) that says "I Hate Ni***rs" and not being allowed to explain why.

Eihli
10-29-2005, 05:31 PM
This is beginning to turn into that movie Rat Race.

wacki
10-29-2005, 05:40 PM
tolbiny, you are one sick [censored]. I like it.

Cancer Merchant
10-29-2005, 05:42 PM
Another suggestion: eating a tablespoon of cinnamon straight, with no liquids.

Ulysses
10-29-2005, 05:50 PM
Eating flour is going to be another challenge.

Logistics are currently being worked on, these first two challenges might be done tomorrow.

Update soon.

Ulysses
10-29-2005, 06:23 PM
If you are not on this list and would like to support all sorts of ongoing crazy challenges, please add your name to this list. Pledging just $20 can make a huge difference in a poor high-school or college student's life. For those wanting to contribute more, $40 or more pledged makes you a GOLD-LEVEL SPONSOR, and pledging $200 or more makes you a PLATINUM-LEVEL SPONSOR. There are many exciting benefits to these sponsorship levels, I'm sure.

The following people have pledged money towards these challenges. Those w/ asterisks are PLATINUM-LEVEL sponsors who are pledging $200 towards challenges. The way this works is, I'm just going to walk down the list asking for $20 a pop. Once we get to the end of the list, I'll start over w/ anyone who has remaining money pledged, again, asking $20 a pop. We'll deal w/ logistics of transfers (Party/Stars/Paypal etc.) later. Some people pledged based on certain conditions, again, we'll worry about that stuff later. I'm sure enough people will be good for their pledges.

*daryn
*diablo
$25 felson
$50 mason55
$30 citanul
$30 mslif
$50 [censored]
$30 stabn
$20 meezer
$20 scott8
$25 J-lo
$20 bluefeet
$20 CCass
$30 KDawg
$20 TheWorstPlayer
$20 bottomset
$20 Benholio
*JA Sucker
*boris
*bad beetz
*haakee
*Gift of Gab
*Schneids
$20 Jorge10
$20 Vavavoom
$20 ozyman
$20 JaBlue
$50 tolbiny

Ulysses
10-29-2005, 06:26 PM
bad beetz has called Crimson and is trying to coordinate a filming tomorrow. Once time/place are determined (Sunday afternoon in either San Hoser or Santa Cruz it looks like), these guys should post it here for whoever else wants to go watch in person. I imagine someone else making a backup video would be a good idea.

After the video is posted, I will review and determine how much of the $300 challenge prize Crimson has earned.

mslif
10-29-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There are many exciting benefits to these sponsorship levels, I'm sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate?

Diplomat
10-29-2005, 06:44 PM
Here's a nice quick one. Eat three peeled, raw cooking onions in three minutes, like you would eat apples.

-Diplomat

Ulysses
10-29-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am currently working on the complete package of benefits for each level. So far, this is what I have:

PLATINUM LEVEL: Get asterisk next to your name on list indicating you are PLATINUM LEVEL SPONSOR.

KDawgCometh
10-29-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im so down.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think putting a red hot branding iron on top of his foot for 15 seconds might be a good one, or right on top of your hand, the non meaty parts for both. I think that should be around $300-500 also

Blarg
10-29-2005, 06:50 PM
It would be hard even to eat three apples in three minutes. You just need chew time. Good idea, but the volume seems really high to me, or the time needs to be extended.

Blarg
10-29-2005, 06:53 PM
How about having one of those Emperor Scorpions they sell in petshops walking over his groin, confined in place there by a clear plastic bag or something, for a minute? Supposedly they're not deadly, but the freak out potential is off the charts.

Blarg
10-29-2005, 06:54 PM
This is well below the market price of asterisks these days, and a real bargain!

J.A.Sucker
10-29-2005, 06:59 PM
Since this stuff will be filmed and documented on the internet, there is one rule that will be strictly adhered to (manifesting itself in several ways):

NO LAWS WILL BE BROKEN!!!

For example, if the challenge-taker is under 21, we WILL NOT supply any alcohol challenges. This is too bad, but the way it is, because I love to see shot challenges/strange drink concoctions.

There will be no drug challenges, so I don't care if you think Mr Man can inhale a line of coke so big, it looks like the center stripe on the 101 freeway.

There will be no destruction of other people's property. This includes theft (stealing shopping carts, for example), petty or otherwise.

Any event that may be phyiscally harmful (like drinking Drano, or eating toxic foods) is up to the discretion of the people overseeing the events and the person consuming. The risks will be presented, and they will do anything on their free will.

Otherwise, I can't see anything else. The best things are really just a test of will, anyway. Usually, stuff that you would think is simple, until you really start thinking about it. That's what makes it a great bet/challenge.

J.A.Sucker
10-29-2005, 07:01 PM
I will be in for tomorrow, for sure.

mslif
10-29-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am currently working on the complete package of benefits for each level. So far, this is what I have:

PLATINUM LEVEL: Get asterisk next to your name on list indicating you are PLATINUM LEVEL SPONSOR.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the GOLD MEMBERS?

Boris
10-29-2005, 07:18 PM
I am stoked to see this go down. I hope Crimson starts blowing chunks after 6 minutes.

Ulysses
10-29-2005, 07:20 PM
The following challenges have been suggested or offered up. If you are interested in doing one of these, pipe up. If you are interested in seeing the ones people are offering to do, please also chime in and we'll collectively decide which ones to accept and at what prices.

DRINK:

A glass of p*ss

Ash and cigarettes in beer. Drink it.

Drink a glass full of chew spit

chug five glasses of butter

drink a tablespoon of bleach?

drink bong water

drink beer used as bong water [Alexthegreat will do for $50]

drink a gallon of Milk in one hour

Drink beer bong full of minnows or guppies or goldfish or live octopus [Crimson will do minnows for $100]

EAT:

Eat a big jar of pickles.

Eat a pound of anchovies.

Eat a pound of gefilte fish.

Eat a cup of some reasonably hot horseradish.

eat something, maybe some Taco Bell, and then drink some syrup of ipecac try and hold it down a la family guy

insect or lizard eating

eat a few cups of raw rice

eat a live starfish [bad beetz will do this for $200.]

eating a tablespoon of cinnamon straight,

eat flour, no liquids

eat flour, liquids allowed

Eat three peeled, raw cooking onions like you would apples

OTHER:

top those Google videos of those Asian kids dancing to Nsync?

Put leeches on yourself. Probably deserve extra if they go on your face or neck.

be whipped you across the back with a belt 10 times.

shaving/waxing all of your body hair off. All of it.

jump out of a moving car (20-30mph) [Alexthegreat will do this "for some serious cash."]

spraying mace all over your face and upper body [Crimson will do for $250]

being tazered [Crimson will do for $250]

two guys each chug a beer and then punch each other in the gut- if one pukes he loses- if neither puke they chug another beer and re punch. If both puke then they also chug another beer and re punch untill one can hold it in or they both quit. [tonypaladino is interested in being one of these two]

razor
10-29-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds AWESOME. However, I'm not in a position to contribute $200 to the cause. I am willing to throw in $27. However, with the right incentive I would consider bumping my contribution to $40 to become a GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR.

J.A.Sucker
10-29-2005, 07:47 PM
That mace one is hard-core.

TheWorstPlayer
You could 'borrow' the shopping carts.

James Boston
[ QUOTE ]
For example, if the challenge-taker is under 21, we WILL NOT supply any alcohol challenges. This is too bad, but the way it is, because I love to see shot challenges/strange drink concoctions.

There will be no drug challenges, so I don't care if you think Mr Man can inhale a line of coke so big, it looks like the center stripe on the 101 freeway.

There will be no destruction of other people's property. This includes theft (stealing shopping carts, for example), petty or otherwise.

Any event that may be phyiscally harmful (like drinking Drano, or eating toxic foods) is up to the discretion of the people overseeing the events and the person consuming. The risks will be presented, and they will do anything on their free will.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this will sound too cautious on my part, but the only thing that's kept me from pledging some money is the off-shot that something bad happens, and somehow the people who paid for it to happen become liable. Am I paranoid here?

Ulysses
10-29-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this will sound too cautious on my part, but the only thing that's kept me from pledging some money is the off-shot that something bad happens, and somehow the people who paid for it to happen become liable. Am I paranoid here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Challenges that are dangerous won't be picked.

JaBlue
10-29-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

50$ should do it

[ QUOTE ]

Eat a big jar of pickles.

[/ QUOTE ]
20$ is good enough

[ QUOTE ]

eating a tablespoon of cinnamon straight,

[/ QUOTE ]
10$

[ QUOTE ]

Put leeches on yourself. Probably deserve extra if they go on your face or neck.

[/ QUOTE ]

For how long? Also, you'd have to find me the leaches

I could find some SF 2+2ers for a film session at a bart station reasonably close to millbrae. You guys would also pay for my bart ticket.

Lastly I would want this money in cash, and there is a good chacne that a big percentage of it would go back into perpetuating this idea. Especially if someone actually shaves off all their body hair or something crazy like that.

Blarg
10-29-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
MEDICINAL LEECHES EMERGENCY DELIVERY SERVICE**

Now offering immediate shipment day or night...

Leeches U.S.A. now offers EMERGENCY DELIVERY SERVICE 365 Days A Year, including Weekends and Holidays, too. When you need leeches after our regular working hours, 9-4:30PM (EST), and there is no one to answer our daytime telephone, please contact:

Leeches U.S.A. c/o Quick (Emergency Delivery Service) 1-800-488-4400 Ext. #2475

For orders during our regular working hours, please call our daytime numbers 800-645-3569 or 516-333-2570

NOTE: Emergency delivery orders of leeches can only be shipped in prepacked units of twenty (20). You can order multiple units of leeches, i.e.:20, 40, 60, etc.

All orders are non-cancellable and non-refundable. Leeches are not returnable.

DO NOT ORDER LEECHES VIA E-MAIL

LIABILITY: Liability shall be limited to replacement, or a credit/refund for the value of leeches shipped but not delivered. LIABILITIES NOT ASSUMED: or other result caused by Acts of God, weather conditions, mechanical delay of aircraft or other equipment failures, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omission of custom officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war.

Leeches U.S.A. assumes that persons handling leeches are competent and professional and that they follow guidelines provided in this brochure for the care, handling and storage of leeches.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds exactly like a bunch of steak-coloned, whiskey-livered OOT retards to me.

http://www.leechesusa.com/LEECHESUSA/emergency_delivery.asp

haakee
10-29-2005, 08:41 PM
bad beetz said this morning that he would be willing to fight a live monkey mano a mono. I don't think he'd require much money to do so either.

Blarg
10-29-2005, 08:46 PM
How do we know he isn't already doing it now?

Eurotrash
10-29-2005, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

50$ should do it

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe I'm overestimating the danger involved with this... 50 dollars? I don't think there's enough money I could be paid to ingest a bleach-like product

Blarg
10-29-2005, 09:03 PM
I assumed this would result in internal damage, as well.

NLSoldier
10-29-2005, 09:04 PM
put me down for GOLD LEVEL sponsor.

JaBlue
10-29-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think there's enough money I could be paid to ingest a bleach-like product

[/ QUOTE ]

that is because you are a pussy

Blarg
10-29-2005, 09:10 PM
I like this tack. Soon we'll have people doing this stuff for free.

mslif
10-29-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think there's enough money I could be paid to ingest a bleach-like product

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ingesting bleach can cause oral, esophageal and gastric burns as well as produce nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal pain. Enjoy!

Eurotrash
10-29-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

in that case, enjoy the bleach.

tolbiny
10-29-2005, 09:29 PM
Ones i might be interested in watching (heh, my first post said i usually don't get into this type of stuff, turns out i'm a lying sack o [censored])

eat something, maybe some Taco Bell, and then drink some syrup of ipecac try and hold it down a la family guy

I would add the suggestion that what they eat contain color (a bowl of strawberry ice cream at the end of the meal would give the puke a nice pink color).

watching people puke is funny.

Question, who owns the rights to these videow? if we get a ton of them we could build a pay website whose proceeds would go towards more videos.

gumpzilla
10-29-2005, 09:34 PM
Perhaps there should be a condition that should you attempt a challenge and fail, the video of you spewing baseball sized chunk of wasabi/horse feces/etc. should be used as your avatar here for a period of one month.

JaBlue
10-29-2005, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Ingesting bleach can cause oral, esophageal and gastric burns as well as produce nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal pain. Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

we're talking generic bleach, not the good stuff like tide

joking aside, I will call the poison control center to find out what the consequences might be for real and then maybe rescind my bid (or, even better, up the stakes)

wacki
10-29-2005, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

we're talking generic bleach, not the good stuff like tide

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that sodium hypochlorite molecule with Tide stamped on it is wayyyyy more powerful.

As for drinking bleach, that would be a very bad idea. You might as well ask him to swallow broken glass. His stomach should look similar afterwards. Oh ya, I forgot it's a neurotoxin and often releases chlorine gas. Pretty cool how that esophagus is right next to the trachea.

mikech
10-30-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
how about a "diamond" level between gold and platinum? for like a hundred bucks? maybe with an exclamation point next to the name. if not, count me in for gold.

TomHimself
10-30-2005, 02:04 AM
how bad is wasabi str8 up? would that be a good challenge? like a fair amount of wasabi fwiw

kurosh
10-30-2005, 02:28 AM
The eating onion thing isn't much. My cousin eats onions raw like apples because he likes it.

wacki
10-30-2005, 02:41 AM
I know he said he'll do anything but I really doubt any sane person will be up for this. I'm actually pretty interested in seeing someone taking a baby sea wasp (about 1 foot of tentacles) and putting it on their leg. It won't kill them, but they will wish it had.

Blarg
10-30-2005, 02:57 AM
Some people have srong allergic reactions to venoms. I wouldn't mess with that kind of thing. I used to get stung by small man'o'wars almost every day, but one time I got hit by the wrong one or something, and I was flat on my back, couldn't breathe, and thought I was dying. Worse, I slipped under the water in the bathtub I was soaking in after my friends helped me stagger home and didn't care that I was dying. I was starting to lose consciousness just as it suddenly hit me that not caring if you died was crazy. I wasn't getting a lot of oxygen, and was so out of it I just wanted the pain to stop and wasn't a good judge of things like whether dying was okay.

Seriously, don't mess with stuff like that.

Ulysses
10-30-2005, 03:10 AM
beetz has procured a brand new video camera and a bottle of hot sauce for this challenge. Last I heard, he had left Crimson a message and was awaiting a response - plan was to do it sometime Sunday. I will not be on until very late Sunday, so hopefully there's a video posted by the time I get back on here.

I will post updates to the Challenge List and Pledge List tomorrow as well.

One exciting announcement. We are very proud to announce the new DIAMOND LEVEL SPONSORSHIP for $100 pledges. This is very exciting news. The DIAMOND LEVEL SPONSORSHIP features exciting benefits that are better than GOLD LEVEL benefits but not quite as good as PLATINUM LEVEL benefits.

Boris
10-30-2005, 03:18 AM
As a platinum member I'm not real happy about this diamond level BS. Make the bitchez pay 2 bones if they want prestige. Otherwise make'm hang with the rest of the penny slot players in the Gold group.

scott8
10-30-2005, 03:21 AM
So the gold level was added without consulting the platinum members?

Doesn't seem right.

Ulysses
10-30-2005, 03:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As a platinum member I'm not real happy about this diamond level BS. Make the bitchez pay 2 bones if they want prestige. Otherwise make'm hang with the rest of the penny slot players in the Gold group.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boris, keep this on the DL, but the benefits in the diamond level are pretty BS.

Matt Flynn
10-30-2005, 03:45 AM
14oz of soy sauce - if it hasn't been mentioned already.

scott8
10-30-2005, 03:48 AM
El Diablo tattoo.

Obviously this is the best suggestion to date.

Matt Flynn
10-30-2005, 03:54 AM
Put meat tenderizer on it next time. Or papaya juice if you don't have meat tenderizer. But best to just go buy some meat tenderizer.

Lazymeatball
10-30-2005, 04:09 AM
It strikes me as odd that personally, I don't think drinking a glass of my own urine would be that bad. A shot glass would be cake, and I could probably go up to half a cup. My price range would be around $400. But I don't think it would be very entertaining to watch so it will probably never happen.

Blarg
10-30-2005, 04:09 AM
No good for allergies unfortunately.

Matt Flynn
10-30-2005, 04:20 AM
Boys normally I'd be all over the Platinum Level and its many and myriad benefits. However, I cannot sponsor such a thing for obvious reasons, namely trial lawyers and the state medical board.

The bleach is a horrifyingly bad idea. The potential for permanent severely disabling scarring or death is far too high.

The dry rice could be fatal if vomiting or medical care did not supercede.

Some of the others may be dangerous too - like drinking too much capsaicin (hot sauce) and even the soy sauce in some individuals.

The emperor scorpion one sounded interesting. The sea wasp is nothing to be messed with. Barring intervention, you would most likely just have a video of someone screaming, then knuckle under and get a regional block in the ER.

How about how much for getting hit full on by a skunk?

AEKDBet
10-30-2005, 04:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you are not on this list and would like to support all sorts of ongoing crazy challenges, please add your name to this list. Pledging just $20 can make a huge difference in a poor high-school or college student's life. For those wanting to contribute more, $40 or more pledged makes you a GOLD-LEVEL SPONSOR, and pledging $200 or more makes you a PLATINUM-LEVEL SPONSOR. There are many exciting benefits to these sponsorship levels, I'm sure.

The following people have pledged money towards these challenges. Those w/ asterisks are PLATINUM-LEVEL sponsors who are pledging $200 towards challenges. The way this works is, I'm just going to walk down the list asking for $20 a pop. Once we get to the end of the list, I'll start over w/ anyone who has remaining money pledged, again, asking $20 a pop. We'll deal w/ logistics of transfers (Party/Stars/Paypal etc.) later. Some people pledged based on certain conditions, again, we'll worry about that stuff later. I'm sure enough people will be good for their pledges.

*daryn
*diablo
$25 felson
$50 mason55
$30 citanul
$30 mslif
$50 [censored]
$30 stabn
$20 meezer
$20 scott8
$25 J-lo
$20 bluefeet
$20 CCass
$30 KDawg
$20 TheWorstPlayer
$20 bottomset
$20 Benholio
*JA Sucker
*boris
*bad beetz
*haakee
*Gift of Gab
*Schneids
$20 Jorge10
$20 Vavavoom
$20 ozyman
$20 JaBlue
$50 tolbiny

[/ QUOTE ]

$30 AEKDBet

shaniac
10-30-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Eat a pound of gefilte fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this really considered as disgusting as the rest?

Make me an offer...

mikech
10-30-2005, 05:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Boris, keep this on the DL, but the benefits in the diamond level are pretty BS.

[/ QUOTE ]
for $100 i better get my exclamation point!

Crimson
10-30-2005, 05:49 AM
I talked with BadBeetz today and it's on for monday at 3:00 PM. Haven't considered the most picturesque background yet, i'm thinking beach or high cliff for dramatic projectile vomiting shots. Roudn Santa Cruz near natural bridges will post exact locations tomorrow after further discussions in case anyone wants to come out - more the merrier.

PITTM
10-30-2005, 05:57 AM
i will be there. i have class until 1040am on monday and the rest of the day off. ill probably bring a camera too.

rj

gulebjorn
10-30-2005, 06:27 AM
Put me down for $20.

Challenge: Get a tattoo. Let OOT decide on the content of the tattoo. YSSCKY? SIIHP? A MS Paint picture?

wacki
10-30-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That mace one is hard-core.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's not.

Neither is the tazer. Both are worth about a pint of whiskey.

10-30-2005, 12:56 PM
How about a drinking bottle or two of fish sauce? You can find it in the Asian section of supermarkets and it stinks like hell. It's made from fermented anchovies.

2+2 wannabe
10-30-2005, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this might be the most unintentionally funny thing I have ever seen

Calpeman
10-30-2005, 02:42 PM
There has to be some kind of challange involving KWAZAR.

10-30-2005, 08:28 PM
Why is everyone suggesting eating and drinking? I personally would love to see someone going through physical pain. IE- shirtless, have the guy get whippped in the back 5 times with a belt. Then, (obviously with proper protection for the face) have him have to sprint down an X yard long field, while getting shot with a paintball gun(s). You could add another thing or 2 after this, but imagine the welts he would have /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ulysses
10-30-2005, 08:36 PM
Hot sauce first or butter first? Good luck tomorrow.

haakee
10-30-2005, 08:40 PM
Looks like it's changed to 9PM now.

NLSoldier
10-30-2005, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like it's changed to 9PM now.

[/ QUOTE ]

sunday or monday?

jason_t
10-30-2005, 08:56 PM
I would like to suggest either eating your own jizz, another man's jizz or having another man jizz all over your face.

TomHimself
10-30-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would like to suggest either eating your own jizz, another man's jizz or having another man jizz all over your face.

[/ QUOTE ]lol

Sponger15SB
10-30-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me guess, you want to be the guy?

NLSoldier
10-30-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the problem with this is that we would have to witness the ejaculation to know that its actually jizz they are eating /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

jason_t
10-30-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me guess, you want to be the guy?

[/ QUOTE ]

[17:03] Sponger15SB: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...c=1#Post3817264 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=3817264&page=0&vc=1#Post 3817264)
[17:03] Sponger15SB: zing! /images/graemlins/smile.gif
[17:03] jason_t: i hate you /images/graemlins/frown.gif
[17:04] jason_t: i'm going to kill you in vegas

Dudd
10-30-2005, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Put me down for $20.

Challenge: Get a tattoo. Let OOT decide on the content of the tattoo. YSSCKY? SIIHP? A MS Paint picture?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this is good. Any interest?

TBag
10-30-2005, 10:09 PM
http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/9158/ivey8kq.gif

bad beetz
10-30-2005, 10:13 PM
now monday 9:00 PM

bad beetz
10-30-2005, 10:14 PM
d

Blarg
10-30-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many threads did you put this in today?

PITTM
10-30-2005, 10:48 PM
where?

rj

10-30-2005, 11:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...to drink bottle of hot sauce of my choosing...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you get it down, no matter how it comes out, it's not gonna feel good...

10-30-2005, 11:30 PM
How about drinking a bottle of pure lemon juice?

tonypaladino
10-30-2005, 11:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You offering? I'll do it for $100

Blarg
10-30-2005, 11:43 PM
Getting it down will be by far the easy part.

10-30-2005, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Getting it down will be by far the easy part.

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely agree.

Sephus
10-30-2005, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

$99.50.

10-30-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Although tempting, I'd have to decline. I'm sure someone will be willing...

tonypaladino
10-30-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

$99.50.

[/ QUOTE ]

how big a bottle?

wacki
10-30-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, don't mess with stuff like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, I agree it's not something to mess with. Still, I've always wanted to see a video of it and I can't find any in medical records. I've heard not even morphine helps.

Freakin
10-31-2005, 12:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How about a drinking bottle or two of fish sauce? You can find it in the Asian section of supermarkets and it stinks like hell. It's made from fermented anchovies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man that stuff is bad...

jason_t
10-31-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many threads did you put this in today?

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Philuva
10-31-2005, 12:45 AM
Put me down for $50. I would just ask that you monitor and evaluate all challenges to ensure they are worthwhile and properly funded.

-Phil

RacersEdge
10-31-2005, 12:48 AM
Interesting that so many people find this kind of thing interesting. Well, I would like to check out the videos when they are available to see for myself.

10-31-2005, 12:53 AM
This is slowly turning into the South Park episode where Kenny does [censored] for money. Therefore I reccomend Crimson crawl into a woman's uterus and remain there for 3 hours. i'd pay to see that. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blarg
10-31-2005, 01:16 AM
Just kidding ya.

Crimson
10-31-2005, 03:51 AM
9 pm monday, oct 31, in a church parking lot on the corner of High Street and Kalkar Santa Cruz California, 95060.

My prediction for the night:
Eat Butter. Barf

Drink a glass of milk, drink hotsauce, scream, puke violently, pray for death, more vomiting.

2+2ers enjoy halloween, i clench my stomach for a couple hours, then wash it down with too much vodka.

NLSoldier
10-31-2005, 03:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
9 pm monday, oct 31, in a church parking lot on the corner of High Street and Kalkar Santa Cruz California, 95060.

My prediction for the night:
Eat Butter. Barf

Drink a glass of milk, drink hotsauce, scream, puke violently, pray for death, more vomiting.

2+2ers enjoy halloween, i clench my stomach for a couple hours, then wash it down with too much vodka.

[/ QUOTE ]

is this parking lot well lit? a movie outside in the dark probably wont be very good quality.

Crimson
10-31-2005, 03:55 AM
There are a bunch of street lights. Figure we can leave some headlights on as well.

Edit: But hell, downtown SC on halloween is absolutly insane, if we did it down there, I would garuntee a huge crowd, and probably some police coming to investigate.

Blarg
10-31-2005, 04:24 AM
Why the hell aren't you doing this inside somewhere, with a toilet only seconds away?

Vavavoom
10-31-2005, 04:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why the hell aren't you doing this inside somewhere, with a toilet only seconds away?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha....Crimson - U are gonna be in so much pain - albeit for a brief period of time...

Boris
10-31-2005, 04:29 AM
my suv has mad headlights bra.

NLSoldier
10-31-2005, 04:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
my suv has mad headlights bra.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds good d00d.

Boris
10-31-2005, 04:32 AM
what are going to be for halloween?

NLSoldier
10-31-2005, 04:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what are going to be for halloween?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was kriss Kross on friday and saturday, sort of a last minute effort. I dont think im going out tommorw night due to a huge project being due on tues morning /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Borknagar
10-31-2005, 05:10 AM
All these challenges are for pussys. Here's my proposal. Let someone (Im not volunteering) play Russian Roulette. The more bullets fired the more moneY!

Evan
10-31-2005, 05:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
downtown SC on halloween is absolutly insane, if we did it down there, I would garuntee a huge crowd, and probably some police coming to investigate.

[/ QUOTE ]
I saw four cop cars in Santa Cruz in the three months I was there; three of them were in a diner parking lot. I call bs. I say do it downtown and try to get the pink guy in the video.

Shajen
10-31-2005, 10:23 AM
http://idata.over-blog.com/0/03/93/88/cv-grisetblancjr.jpg

Dave's Insanity?

LOL. El D, you're mean dude. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck Crimson, you're gonna need it dude.

PGarlic
10-31-2005, 01:20 PM
I'll be there. Should I bring anything?

bad beetz
10-31-2005, 02:38 PM
Or whatever the hell it's called? Are you for real that drinking a ton of it could hurt you? Because this dude is going to drink a ton of it (this is hot stuff).

If anyone has any *real* info on this subject and not just speculation, come forth.

I definitely want to see someone barf, but I don't want to see anyone get permanantly injured or dead.

mslif
10-31-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Or whatever the hell it's called? Are you for real that drinking a ton of it could hurt you? Because this dude is going to drink a ton of it (this is hot stuff).

If anyone has any *real* info on this subject and not just speculation, come forth.

I definitely want to see someone barf, but I don't want to see anyone get permanantly injured or dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just know that capsaicin actually helps lower body temperature and stimulate the cardiovascular system.

PGarlic
10-31-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Toxicity of Capsaicinoids

In order to determine the lethal toxic level of capsaicinoids in animals, and to extrapolate that level for humans, researchers in 1980 performed a rather gruesome experiment with mice, rats, guinea pigs and rabbits. Pure capsaicin was administered intraveinously, subcutaneously, in the stomach, and applied topically until the animals died. The lethal toxic doses of capsaicin, measured in milligrams per kilogram of animal weight ranged from a mere .56 milligrams when administered intraveinously to 190 milligrams when consumed to 512 milligrams when applied topically--which means that the poor animals were drowned in it. Indeed, the probable cause of death in all cases was presumed to be respiratory paralysis. Guinea pigs were the most sensitive to capsaicin, while rabbits were less susceptible. The author of the study, T. Glinsukon, concluded that the acute toxicity of capsaicinoids as a food additive in mankind was neglible. If humans are about as sensitive as mice, the acute fatal toxicity dose for a 150 pound person would be about thirteen grams of pure, crystalline capsaicinoids, which frankly, sounds high to us. I think that less than that would be lethal.

There have been investigations in dangerous doses in humans of the various substances that have capsaicin as an ingredient. For example, C.L. Winek conducted a study that was published in Drug and Chemical Toxicology that examined the overdose potential of Tabasco® Sauce. He concluded that a person of average weight would have to consume nearly a half gallon of the sauce to overdose and become unconscious.

In a related study, rats were fed large amounts of Tabasco® Sauce and suffered "no gross or microscopic pathological changes or any significan biochemical changes in the animals." Their growth rate also remained normal. In a similar study, rats were fed crude extracts of chile pods and crystalline capsainoids by stomach tube while allowed access to normal food and water. None of the rats died and they all appeared normal throughout the study. Of course, the rats were killed and then autopsied, but no gross pathological changes were detected.

Humans have also acted as guinea pigs with oleoresin capsicum. It is an ingredient in super-hot sauces with words in the name like insanity, death, and suicide. These sauces are tasted at food shows by people who have no idea of how hot they are. Some people, with few tastebuds in the mouths, are not bothered by the extreme heat. But most people react very negatively to the super-hot sauces, experiencing severe burning and sometimes blistering of the mouth and tongue. Other immediate responses have included shortness of breath, fainting, nausea, and spontaneous vomiting. People should be very careful of commercial hot sauces that list oleoresin capsicum as an ingredient.

Aside from the above adverse effects, the super-hot sauce will not hurt you. "Comprehensive nutritional studies have not shown any adverse effects of chile or capsaicinoids even at ten times the maximum use levels," wrote the one world’s experts on capsaicin, V.S. Govindarajan, author of the mammoth study, Capsicum--Production, Technology, Chemistry and Quality. But even if you do overindulge in capsaicinoids, do not worry, for they are quickly metabolized in the liver and excreted in urine within a few hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems that Crimson would pass out before any real damage could be done.

Shajen
10-31-2005, 03:10 PM
from here: Dude's page on Capsaicin (http://www.fiery-foods.com/dave/capsaicin.asp)

"Pure capsaicin is so powerful that chemists who handle the crystalline powder must work in a filtered "tox room" in full body protection. The suit has a closed hood to prevent inhaling the powder. Said pharmaceutical chemist Lloyd Matheson of the University of Iowa, who once inhaled some capsaicin accidentally: "It’s not toxic, but you wish you were dead if you inhale it." "One milligram of pure capsaicin placed on your hand would feel like a red-hot poker and would surely blister the skin," said capsaicin expert Marlin Bensinger."

Further down:

"There have been investigations in dangerous doses in humans of the various substances that have capsaicin as an ingredient. For example, C.L. Winek conducted a study that was published in Drug and Chemical Toxicology that examined the overdose potential of Tabasco® Sauce. He concluded that a person of average weight would have to consume nearly a half gallon of the sauce to overdose and become unconscious."

However, if you guys were planning on using Dave's Insanity Sauce, read this:

"Humans have also acted as guinea pigs with oleoresin capsicum. It is an ingredient in super-hot sauces with words in the name like insanity, death, and suicide. These sauces are tasted at food shows by people who have no idea of how hot they are. Some people, with few tastebuds in the mouths, are not bothered by the extreme heat. But most people react very negatively to the super-hot sauces, experiencing severe burning and sometimes blistering of the mouth and tongue. Other immediate responses have included shortness of breath, fainting, nausea, and spontaneous vomiting. People should be very careful of commercial hot sauces that list oleoresin capsicum as an ingredient."

Blarg
10-31-2005, 03:13 PM
Mouth blistering? This is sounding like less of a good idea.

I'd suggest having lots of water around, drinking some beforehand to dilute the sauce to help moderate the shock to the stomach, a hand towel to pat or scrape the tongue, palate and gums with, etc.

And I think you guys are serious assholes for doing this out in the open where there can be no provisions for any kind of safety or comfort. If the dude craps his pants and is doubled over in gut pain, which one of you guys is going to drag his drippy crapped out pants into your car to give him a ride home? I thought so.

Ulysses
10-31-2005, 03:15 PM
It is healthy for him! (http://www.chez-williams.com/Hot%20Sauce/healthytoo.htm)

Ulysses
10-31-2005, 03:19 PM
Aside from the above adverse effects, the super-hot sauce will not hurt you. "Comprehensive nutritional studies have not shown any adverse effects of chile or capsaicinoids even at ten times the maximum use levels," wrote the one world’s experts on capsaicin, V.S. Govindarajan, author of the mammoth study, Capsicum--Production, Technology, Chemistry and Quality. But even if you do overindulge in capsaicinoids, do not worry, for they are quickly metabolized in the liver and excreted in urine within a few hours.

Ulysses
10-31-2005, 03:22 PM
It is imo important that this be done from the container w/ the slow pour release mechanism, rather than being poured out into a wide-mouthed cup or something first.

I have seen people drink two of those little paper ketchup cups worth of Dave's Insanity. They both started sweating a lot, but had no other adverse effects. I figure there can't be more than 10 of those in a bottle.

asofel
10-31-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It is imo important that this be done from the container w/ the slow pour release mechanism, rather than being poured out into a wide-mouthed cup or something first.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is hilarious....and a great idea /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ulysses
10-31-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually for safety reasons. If he has slowly consumed a spoonful and is just sweating, the next spoonful will be no problem. But if he consumes a spoonful and his mouth starts blistering or swelling up or something, the challenge will be stopped. Don't want the guy to be able to consume a large quantity quickly in case he has an adverse reaction.

asofel
10-31-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually for safety reasons. If he has slowly consumed a spoonful and is just sweating, the next spoonful will be no problem. But if he consumes a spoonful and his mouth starts blistering or swelling up or something, the challenge will be stopped. Don't want the guy to be able to consume a large quantity quickly in case he has an adverse reaction.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, whatever you say /images/graemlins/grin.gif

bad beetz
10-31-2005, 03:47 PM
too late, its gone. I think it's in the street somewhere else.

Ulysses
10-31-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
too late, its gone. I think it's in the street somewhere else.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cannot wait 'til I find a 40lb monkey to rip you to shreds.

ghostface
10-31-2005, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen people not be able to hold down a small bottle of tobasco for more than about 10 minutes. Anything hotter than that is going to be a real accomplishment.

PITTM
10-31-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
downtown SC on halloween is absolutly insane, if we did it down there, I would garuntee a huge crowd, and probably some police coming to investigate.

[/ QUOTE ]
I saw four cop cars in Santa Cruz in the three months I was there; three of them were in a diner parking lot. I call bs. I say do it downtown and try to get the pink guy in the video.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, im gonna have to disagree with this one. downtown on halloween is packed completely and this is where pretty much every santa cruz cop will be. last year i got arrested because i found a giant box of those 2 cracker saltine packs on the sidewalk, picked it up and walked down pacific ave chucking them into the crowd. the police werent amused. this church should work fine. ill have my friend bring his nice camera.

rj

btw. are we talking about the church with the giant parking lot and the basketball hoops? or the one that is actually on kalkar? thanks.

bad beetz
10-31-2005, 04:16 PM
20 lbs, di c k head.

Blarg
10-31-2005, 04:20 PM
For some reason I remembered what we used to feed lizards and fish when my folks had a pet shop way back when -- mealworms. They come in sterile packing material in small plastic tubs the size of those soft cream cheese tubs and are non-toxic.

This would make for a good future challenge. They're all white and milky goop inside and shouldn't be too hard to find.

PITTM
10-31-2005, 04:21 PM
can we get a roll call here? so far i have:

-crimson
-me
-some of my friends live on spring street, which is only a block away
-pgarlic
-maybe ebranig?

im confused at who else? we'll need to figure this out before all the lawsuits. haha.

rj

PITTM
10-31-2005, 04:25 PM
btw. santa cruz is pretty much the center of the universe. in case anyone was wondering.

rj

Blarg
10-31-2005, 04:43 PM
I know it used to be a great place for vampires.

Crimson
10-31-2005, 04:56 PM
im not sure if there are basketball hoops as I just drove around a found the place last night.

You actually make a right on Kalkar, and the church is on that corner (on your left) and you turn into the parking lot.

El D- how about i poor about a tablespoon into a glass, and shoot it, because i dont want to have to actually suck all the liquid out of that tiny slow poor nozel thing.

Blarg
10-31-2005, 05:07 PM
I'd suggest glasses or goggles when you drink it. Don't want any fumes or tiny tiny bit of a droplet going in your eyes. That occurred to me because I just thought of the way lots of people throw down shots, and how vapors can build up in a glass, like when you swirl wine or brandy around to get the aroma going.

Ulysses
10-31-2005, 05:16 PM
You guys are all adults. Just make sure you don't hurt yourself. I'm not really worried about this. It's just some f'in hot sauce and butter after all.

bad beetz
10-31-2005, 05:17 PM
The video crew will include J.A. Sucker, Boris, Haakee, and myself, we are meeting at Bay at 8:00 and cruising down

littlebu
10-31-2005, 05:27 PM
I seen someone else do this as a dare with some type of "insane" hot sauce. Serious vomitting occurred. His lips and tongue also blistered terribly took almost a week to go away. Good luck bro

jason_t
10-31-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
btw. santa cruz is pretty much the center of the universe. in case anyone was wondering.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed by 363 miles.

ClaytonN
10-31-2005, 05:31 PM
I cannot wait to see this video

Ulysses
10-31-2005, 05:34 PM
Hot Sauce Heat Ratings (http://www.sweatnspice.com/hottest_sauces.php)

Looks like Dave's Insanity is about 20x as hot as Tabasco.

ClaytonN
10-31-2005, 05:39 PM
Good lord

I wonder what'd happen if you forced a guy to chug some of the million+ scoville unit sauces

Ulysses
10-31-2005, 05:44 PM
FAQ (http://www.sweatnspice.com/FAQ.php)

I heard you can die from eating too much hot sauce (ie the hottest hot sauces)?
The super-hot sauces will not seriously harm you. "Comprehensive nutritional studies have not shown any adverse effects of chile or capsaicinoids even at ten times the maximum use levels," wrote the one world’s experts on capsaicin, V.S. Govindarajan, author of the mammoth study, Capsicum--Production, Technology, Chemistry and Quality. But even if you do overindulge in super-hot sauces, do not worry, for they are quickly metabolized in the liver and excreted in the urine within a few hours. (Excerpted from The Chile Pepper Encyclopedia, by Dave DeWitt, William Morrow & Co., 1999).

sfer
10-31-2005, 05:45 PM
The Daver is down for $100.

Ulysses
10-31-2005, 05:47 PM
Health benefits (http://www.sweatnspice.com/hotfoods_healthinfo.php)

This stuff will fix the following probs:
Arthritis I
Arthritis II
Arthritis III
High Blood Pressure
Cluster Headaches and Migraines
Depression
Flu or Respiratory Problems
Herpes Simplex
Muscle Pain
Overactive Bladder/Incontinence
Pain & Discomfort
Poison Ivy/Poison Oak
Post-Operative Pain
Psoriasis
Sinusitis, Tension, and Sinus Headaches
Sore Throat
Spinal-Cord Injury
Ulcers

ClaytonN
10-31-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Ulcers

[/ QUOTE ]

Hah

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
10-31-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Arthritis I
Arthritis II
Arthritis III
High Blood Pressure
Depression
Herpes Simplex
Muscle Pain
Pain & Discomfort
Poison Ivy/Poison Oak
Post-Operative Pain
Psoriasis
Sore Throat
Spinal-Cord Injury
Ulcers

[/ QUOTE ]

oh really!?

JackWilson
10-31-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Arthritis I
Arthritis II
Arthritis III
High Blood Pressure
Depression
Herpes Simplex
Muscle Pain
Pain & Discomfort
Poison Ivy/Poison Oak
Post-Operative Pain
Psoriasis
Sore Throat
Spinal-Cord Injury
Ulcers

[/ QUOTE ]

oh really!?

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL, thinking of that stupid owl pic

Blarg
10-31-2005, 06:22 PM
Some of those uses are funny. Lower blood pressure by sweating, snort pepper powder or rub pepper cream inside your nostrils. Here's one made for OOT:

[ QUOTE ]
Sore Throat
A spray made of 1 T 80 proof spirits, 1 T water and _ tsp. hot pepper powder reduces or eliminates sore throat pain for up to 3 hours. As a bonus, it also clears nasal passages.

[/ QUOTE ]

TBag
10-31-2005, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b327/NDB-IGN/orry.jpg

Vavavoom
10-31-2005, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b327/NDB-IGN/orry.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Crimson
10-31-2005, 06:53 PM
Just so you all appreciate my bravery, or stupidity, depending on your interpretation, last night at dinner, i tasted 1 single drop of tabasco (as I dont put hot sauce on anything) and it made my mouth burn.

Im so screwed, im still doing it, but i really dont want blisters on my toung or mouth or anything.

Discretion is the better part of valor.... guess im an idiot.

asofel
10-31-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just so you all appreciate my bravery, or stupidity, depending on your interpretation, last night at dinner, i tasted 1 single drop of tabasco (as I dont put hot sauce on anything) and it made my mouth burn.

Im so screwed, im still doing it, but i really dont want blisters on my toung or mouth or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

this should be great....good luck to you sir....

Boris
10-31-2005, 06:58 PM
I talked big when I was your age too. You will learn. I'm still gonna laugh my ass off tonight when you're blowing chunks.

Alexthegreat
That is shiddy, I think you are toast...

I can't wait to see the video.

Good luck, obviously

gulebjorn
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The butter will ease the pain.

tolbiny
10-31-2005, 07:01 PM
"Don't drink that mister, its a candle. you don't want to get wax on your tongue"

Shajen
10-31-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and will ease the fire he'll likely be squirting out later...GL Crimson.

gulebjorn
10-31-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and will ease the fire he'll likely be squirting out later...GL Crimson.

[/ QUOTE ]

On second thought... maybe eating the butter first will make him invulnerable to hot sauce?

mason55
10-31-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Don't drink that mister, its a candle. you don't want to get wax on your tongue"

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I do son... Maaayyyybe I do.

PITTM
10-31-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed by 363 miles.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alaska is more miles away than that /images/graemlins/heart.gif

rj

tonypaladino
10-31-2005, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed by 2973 miles.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

bad beetz
10-31-2005, 09:51 PM
Dude, if you get passed the butter without shitting your pants, we have regular ass Tabasco if you cry uncle on the Dave’s stuff, which is entirely possible. ... plausible

PITTM
10-31-2005, 10:33 PM
we should have made him eat these... (http://xo.typepad.com/blog/2005/10/1000lb_butter_s.html)

rj

BottlesOf
10-31-2005, 11:12 PM
nm

Ulysses
11-01-2005, 12:32 AM
Should be going down in about 30 minutes. (9p Pacific)

Ulysses
11-01-2005, 01:19 AM
9:19p update: Crimson is having trouble already at, get this, about A QUARTER STICK OF BUTTER.

BottlesOf
11-01-2005, 01:21 AM
damn timezones...i forgot. ahahah this is gonna rule.

Dudd
11-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Looking forward to the video.

J-Lo
11-01-2005, 01:22 AM
HA HA HA, this is gonna be good

BottlesOf
11-01-2005, 01:23 AM
How many people showed up, did they acquire any spectators while filming etc.? (I'm assuming you're on the phone with somene there)

SackUp
11-01-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
9:19p update: Crimson is having trouble already at, get this, about A QUARTER STICK OF BUTTER.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahah damn.

how often should we expect updates? every 10 min?

Stuey
11-01-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He is faking jakes girl could put down 2 sticks of butter. Go Crim!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/jakesgirl2.gif

Blarg
11-01-2005, 01:58 AM
WTF? A quarter stick of butter is two tablespoons.

ebranig
11-01-2005, 01:59 AM
just got back. crimson got owned, badbeats downed a stick of butter like a man.

money quote of the night:

crimson: "i'd give a grand to not feel like this right now"

BottlesOf
11-01-2005, 02:00 AM
I think we understood the patheticness with the 1/4 stick description. I'm gonna wait another 5 minutes for an update then call it a night....

Ulysses
11-01-2005, 02:07 AM
I'm sure some of those present will provide more details shortly, but here's the recap:

Embarrassingly little butter was consumed.

A more reasonable amount of hot sauce was consumed, but that did not end well for Crimson.

PGarlic
11-01-2005, 02:08 AM
Just got back from watching this. Crimson quit the butter challenge after about 1/2 a stick. He quit the hot sauce challenge after taking a few small sips, then downing like 1/3 of the bottle all at once. This resulted in him throwing up(multiple times).

On a side note BadBeats(sp?) showed us this challenge can be done by, get this, eating a whole stick of butter in ONE minute for fuking FREE. /images/graemlins/ooo.gif What a stud, he made me question my orientation for the first time.

Ulysses
11-01-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What a stud, he made me question my orientation for the first time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa.

ebranig
11-01-2005, 02:12 AM
It was really dark so my video didn't turn out well. Here's crimson starting the hot sauce and at the end is his girlfriend.

http://evan.branigans.net/IMGP2914.AVI

mason55
11-01-2005, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It was really dark so my video didn't turn out well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope someone else took video because this point was discussed a bunch.

ebranig
11-01-2005, 02:15 AM
badbeats was taking video with a much better camera, but there was not much light.

NLSoldier
11-01-2005, 02:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was really dark so my video didn't turn out well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope someone else took video because this point was discussed a bunch.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah wtf.

PGarlic
11-01-2005, 02:18 AM
A few more details. Crimson and BadBeats both seemed to have the same trouble with the butter. Not only did it taste nasty but it was hard getting it down. Crimson said after trying very hard to get the butter down it would sit in his throat for a while, then his body would push it back up. After a while the task of eating 4 sticks of butter looked to daunting. Crimson didn't comment too much on the hot sauce. He just said it was easier to get down but painful. It seemed after a while he just got too nauseous.

I think badbeats managed to eat the whole stick of butter by just not thinking about it and downing the thing. Even so, he showed many signs of anguish.

NLSoldier
[ QUOTE ]
It was really dark so my video didn't turn out well. Here's crimson starting the hot sauce and at the end is his girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a huge letdown /images/graemlins/mad.gif

mason55
[ QUOTE ]
badbeats was taking video with a much better camera, but there was not much light.

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened to all those "SUVs with mad lights"

SackUp
11-01-2005, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I hope there is better.

The funniest thing about the video is that everyone talking sounds like they are 13. Have you guys all checked out the "my kids balls have not dropped yet" thread??

Crimson
11-01-2005, 02:21 AM
Don't worry, BadBeetz video is OTW.

We offered to pull up cars w/ headlights, but he said we could see fine in his camera.

[censored]
11-01-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im holding myself back from banning for this. What a crock. We talked all about this.

ebranig
11-01-2005, 02:26 AM
I was a supplemental videographer, showed up at the last minute.