PDA

View Full Version : Empire NO DEPOSIT bonus?

Skuzzy
10-26-2005, 07:29 AM
Empire offered me $375 for 7500 raked hands played between October 27th 00:00 and November 4th 23:59

does this deduct str8 from rakeback does anyone know?

TWINUNO
10-26-2005, 09:00 AM
It does deduct from rake back, i dont kno the full perecentage though, maybe like 25%. I know sites like bogdog deduct the whole thing.

dgoldsmith
10-26-2005, 09:07 AM
I got this offer (obviously I don't play there as much right now)

2000 raked hands and get $50
2500 raked hands and get $62
3000 raked hands and get $75

Lets see -- 40x hands in 9 days -- how is this better than their last bonus with 20x in 10 days?

And I didn't get to see the actual requirements until I accepted the offer, which conflicts with my standing reload bonus.

Dave

fullhouse
10-26-2005, 09:17 AM
I got this:

All you need to do is play, between October 27th 00:00 and November 4th 23:59 and you will get one of following prizes:

More than 5000 raked hands and get $250
More than 6250 raked hands and get $312
More than 7500 raked hands and get $375

The money will be transferred directly into your account within up to a week from the promotion end date.

dgoldsmith
10-26-2005, 09:45 AM
T&C #6 is what concerns me:

This offer cannot be clubbed along with any other deposit / signup bonus offer. All signup/deposit bonuses during the promotion period will be deducted from the player's prize money.

I deposited $100 for the 300MATCH bonus and I have 1700 hands left to clear it by 10/30 21:00 ET. Rule six makes it sound like if I clear that, they will subtract $100 from my possible prize money of $75. Does it stop at $0 or would they actually remove $25 from my account? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ghostface
10-26-2005, 09:48 AM
Obviously, they would remove $25 from your account.

CrashPat
10-26-2005, 02:07 PM
Obviously it will stop at zero and next month you will get a bonus off of

More than 6000 hands pay us $250
More than 7000 hands pay us $350
More than 7500 hands pay us $1000

It is the new reverse rakeback only for the best customers.

primate
10-26-2005, 02:13 PM
I got the follwoing email today.

Dear.....(deleted),

Another AMAZING promotion for you…
EXTRA CASH while playing. No deposit required!
Claim your way to the TOP, and get as maximum cash as possible, while playing the game you love.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?

All you need to do is play, between October 27th 00:00 and November 4th 23:59.

The more raked hands you play – the more CA$H you win!

It’s that simple! No DEPOSIT required!

WHEN DO I GET MY MONEY?
The money will be transferred directly into your account within up to a week from the promotion end date.

HOW DO I JOIN THE PROMOTION?
To join this special offer and learn more about it, all you need to do is go to www.epvip.com/october (http://www.epvip.com/october) and start collecting your hands and money!

We wish you a pleasant and successful time at our tables.

Promotions Department
Empire Poker

So ... I don't even know how much I will recieve, I just play and wait to see what they give me????

emonrad87
10-26-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Dear.....(deleted),

Claim your way to the TOP, and get as maximum cash as possible, while playing the game you love.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?

WHEN DO I GET MY MONEY?

To join this special offer and learn more about it, all you need to do is go to www.epvip.com/october (http://www.epvip.com/october) and start collecting your hands and money!

Promotions Department
Empire Poker

So ... I don't even know how much I will recieve, I just play and wait to see what they give me????

[/ QUOTE ]

JerseyTom
10-26-2005, 03:01 PM
I got this:

1000 hands --> $50
1250 hands --> $63
1500 hands --> $75

So it's basically a 20x bonus with no deposit requirement. Not the worst thing ever offered, but not something I'm going to bother with either since I don't play nearly this much anymore...

Tom

FishHooks
10-26-2005, 03:04 PM
All my offers are 20x, i dont think this is worth it at all.

PsYcHo-ScHnAuZeR
10-26-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

So it's basically a 20x bonus with no deposit requirement. Not the worst thing ever offered, but not something I'm going to bother with either since I don't play nearly this much anymore...

[/ QUOTE ]

20x at the new Empire sucks pretty bad unless it is your regular site (and why ever would it be?).

I suggest everyone stay away until Empire starts offering decent bonuses. If you play for bad bonuses, they will never feel the need to offer good bonuses.

ghostface
10-26-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

20x at the new Empire sucks pretty bad unless it is your regular site (and why ever would it be?).

I suggest everyone stay away until Empire starts offering decent bonuses. If you play for bad bonuses, they will never feel the need to offer good bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

kelvin474
10-26-2005, 05:59 PM
Yes, I got this craptacular offer also. How horrid, offer a 40x bonus after making ppl wait to see it? bleh.

xenthebrain
10-26-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Dear.....(deleted),

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?

WHEN DO I GET MY MONEY?

Promotions Department
Empire Poker

[/ QUOTE ]
So, did you go to that link?

Drontier
10-26-2005, 06:18 PM
so if i have 31% rakeback and no deposit/reload bonuses is this just free money on top? or no i shouldnt do it.

Altaslim
10-26-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Dear.....(deleted),

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?

WHEN DO I GET MY MONEY?

Promotions Department
Empire Poker

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to this link, entered my information and was told the offer was only available to people who originally got the email. WTF??? I clicked the link in the message I got and I'm not eligible? Anyone else have this problem???

Bradyams
10-26-2005, 07:28 PM
More than 2000 raked hands and get $50
More than 2500 raked hands and get $62
More than 3000 raked hands and get $75

Empire is so generous

_Kevin_
10-26-2005, 07:38 PM
Empire had been my primary site until they split off. The deal I got is 20x

More than 2500 raked hands and get $125
More than 3125 raked hands and get $156
More than 3750 raked hands and get $187

If I didn't play their last 20x deal, why do they think I'll play this one? I regretted playing their last 10x bonus! For me, this isn't a no deposit bonus because I don't have any money in their site! This is clearly a site I wouldn't recommend to my friends.

Altaslim
10-26-2005, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is clearly a site I wouldn't recommend to my enemies.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Drontier
10-26-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Dear.....(deleted),

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?

WHEN DO I GET MY MONEY?

Promotions Department
Empire Poker

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to this link, entered my information and was told the offer was only available to people who originally got the email. WTF??? I clicked the link in the message I got and I'm not eligible? Anyone else have this problem???

[/ QUOTE ]

I never got the email, entered my info and they let me in. maybe i stole yours.

PrincipalSkinner
10-26-2005, 08:38 PM
I sent them this email (self-explanatory):

You send me an email offering me a promotion. When I respond you say I
am not eligible. When I inquire further, you ignore my email. From
what I have heard, this is a pretty lousy promotion anyway; but I have
to admit that I am fascinated by the way you do business. Do you really
have so many loyal customers that you can afford to alienate them at
this time?

10-27-2005, 01:22 AM
Same thing happened to me even though I clicked through the pop-up. Then it occured to me that my screen name (which I entered at the web site) WAS NOT the same as my account name which I checked by clicking on the cashier and seeing what it was.... Once I put in that name, it let me in.

Hope this helps /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Vavavoom
10-27-2005, 04:08 AM
http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/8903/empirebonus9ug.th.png (http://img482.imageshack.us/my.php?image=empirebonus9ug.png)

I had been having difficulty entering email addy...

Finally managed it....to be shown this....

I have 246 hands left for the $300 bonus and that will probably be me done for Empire for the immediate future....I'd rather play at UB ..

10-27-2005, 04:45 AM
I didn't do the reload bonus, but based on the fact that you have to agree to the T&C before it shows you what you might "rake" in, I am fearful for those who have not yet completed the reload bonus who DID click through to see the page, that they may be in deep do do......

PsYcHo-ScHnAuZeR
10-27-2005, 07:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is clearly a site I would recommend to my enemies.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

I would send my enemies to Empire's crap, so they won't be playing against me at the good sites.

Vavavoom
10-27-2005, 08:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't do the reload bonus, but based on the fact that you have to agree to the T&C before it shows you what you might "rake" in, I am fearful for those who have not yet completed the reload bonus who DID click through to see the page, that they may be in deep do do......

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope that you are not right...

berz
10-27-2005, 10:29 AM
I had the same problem. Then I realised that this form was case sensitive (ungochrik didn't work but UngOchRik did). The usual login form on empire isn't case sensitive afaik. I got this offer:

More than 7000 raked hands and get $350
More than 8750 raked hands and get $437
More than 10500 raked hands and get $525

I'll most likely pass on this one.

aucu
10-27-2005, 10:45 AM
My "offer" worked out to 40x

No thanks, think I'll pull out of Empire all together now.

Dex
10-27-2005, 06:48 PM
I got:

More than 10000 raked hands and get $450
More than 12500 raked hands and get $562
More than 15000 raked hands and get $675

And then I stared at the monitor with an expression on my face that effectively said, "you're joking, right?"

Wabby
10-27-2005, 09:58 PM
These bonuses are not so bad... they are just 2 months late.

I played the Multi 20x bonuses with joy. Added 8-10% on top of my rakeback.

So now you can get maybe 40% rakeback at Empire.

I just wish the games were as good as they used to be.

Dex
10-28-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
These bonuses are not so bad... they are just 2 months late.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but 10000 raked hands in a week? Come on.

Wabby
10-28-2005, 12:17 AM
If the upside is huge enough, some of us DO play 10k raked hands in a week.

But that is not the case here.

10-28-2005, 03:57 AM
Problem is even in a little $25 PL/NL game you can't even get the 4 callers for 25 cents, it's soooo tight. My tables at Party are raking 9 out of 10 hands, my tables at Empire are raking like 4 of 10 if I'm lucky.....

I'm sure I'll clear the 2500 hands for the $125, then shoot higher for the bigger bucks, but it will drag on and on getting there.

CarlNiclas
10-28-2005, 05:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For me, this isn't a no deposit bonus because I don't have any money in their site!

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here - I have about $.24 on my account. How on Earth do they think I am going to do the bonus without depositing. Their marketing team must all be retarded.

Vavavoom
10-28-2005, 06:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I finished the bonus yesterday..... wish I had not dropped $600 playing there...Oh well...Reload on all bonuses in 2 days....So let the re-whoring commence...?

IdiotVig
10-28-2005, 08:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I finished the bonus yesterday..... wish I had not dropped $600 playing there...Oh well...Reload on all bonuses in 2 days....So let the re-whoring commence...?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. No problems with doing this. Finally cleared the MATCH300 bonus despite clicking on the T&C of the no deposit bonus. Bonus cleared, cashout pending.

TomBrooks
10-31-2005, 01:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Dear.....(deleted),

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?

WHEN DO I GET MY MONEY?
Promotions Department
Empire Poker

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I got the same email and followed the link. I try to logon, I used the correct username and email address and it replies "The Screen name or the Email address you have entered are not eligible for this promotion."

Dave H.
10-31-2005, 12:41 PM
I had a similar problem. Turns out that my login name and screen names are different. When I finally used my login name, it worked fine.

TomBrooks
10-31-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had a similar problem. Turns out that my login name and screen names are different. When I finally used my login name, it worked fine.

[/ QUOTE ]
I used the name I login with to get to the tables. It is the same for me as the name that appears at the tables though. I think thats the only name I have there.

LoaferGee12
10-31-2005, 06:58 PM
So have we figured out if you still collect RB on top of this "bonus"?

MyTurn2Raise
11-01-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I got this offer (obviously I don't play there as much right now)

2000 raked hands and get $50
2500 raked hands and get $62
3000 raked hands and get $75

Lets see -- 40x hands in 9 days -- how is this better than their last bonus with 20x in 10 days?

And I didn't get to see the actual requirements until I accepted the offer, which conflicts with my standing reload bonus.

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the same deal 2.5cents/raked hand. Not horrible, but not exciting either. If they tripled it, I'd probably play there a bit.

OrianasDaad
11-01-2005, 08:24 AM
An offer I received today:

[ QUOTE ]
You have been awarded a bonus amount of 10.00 and the money has been added into your account. You are free to use this bonus amount to play at Empire Poker. However, if you wish to cashout the 10.00, you will need to play 300 raked hands before 11-NOV-2005 EST.

[/ QUOTE ]

A 30x $10 bonus.