PDA

View Full Version : Change to terms & conditions

MyTurn2Raise
10-25-2005, 09:45 PM
It seems as if some of the loop holes are closing.

T&C from pokernow.com website--the previous way[ QUOTE ]

5. True Identity and One Account
The name on your Account must match your true and legal name and identity and the name on your PokerNow.com Account registration must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or receive monies in your Account. You are prohibited from holding more than one Account at PokerNow.com. If you have more than one (1) Account or Accounts in different names, then you must contact us immediately to have your Accounts managed so that you only have one (1). If you have lost your Account name or password, please contact us for a replacement.

11. Shared Games, Table and Database Platform.
The Company reserves the right, but is not obliged, to run and utilise a shared table, server and database platform or system ("Shared Game/Table Platform") which enables players from PokerNow.com to play with players coming into the games, tables and tournaments from other websites and brands operating on the same Shared Game/Table Platform. If a Shared Game/Table Platform is used, you agree that you may be pooled into these common game/tables, at the Company's sole discretion, and that to the extent that you breach the terms and conditions of one site or brand that operates on the Shared Game/Table Platform, the Company may have you blocked, in part or full, from the entire system so that you may not play through any site or brand using or on the Shared Game/Table Platform. Without limitation to the restriction on having multiple accounts on PokerNow.com in section 5, the Company may require that you only have one account on the Shared Game/Table Platform if the same is used.

[/ QUOTE ]

new T&C at signup[ QUOTE ]

5. True Identity and One Account

The name on your Account must match your true and legal name and identity and the name on your PokerNow.com Account registration must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or receive monies in your Account. You are prohibited from holding more than one Account at PokerNow.com and any of the websites on the Shared Game/Table Platform. If you have more than one (1) Account or Accounts in different names, then you must contact us immediately to have your Accounts managed so that you only have one (1). If you have lost your Account name or password, please contact us for a replacement.

11. Shared Games, Table and Database Platform.

The Company reserves the right to run and utilise a shared table, server and database platform or system ("Shared Game/Table Platform") which enables players from PokerNow.com to play with players coming into the games, tables and tournaments from other websites and brands operating on the same Shared Game/Table Platform. You agree that you may be pooled into these common game/tables, at the Company's sole discretion, and that to the extent that you breach the terms and conditions of one site or brand that operates on the Shared Game/Table Platform, the Company may have you blocked, in part or full, from the entire system so that you may not play through any site or brand using or on the Shared Game/Table Platform. You are prohibited from having an account at more than one website on the Shared Game/Table Platform, whether on PokerNow.com or any other website on the Shared Game/Table Platform.

[/ QUOTE ]

Walker
10-27-2005, 05:45 AM
[censored] that [censored]

10-27-2005, 06:08 AM
It doesn't matter to me I have cashed out all the Party skins and am doing better at other sites.

I'm happy playing poker for the 1st time in a couple of years. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dikshit can digest his dik or [censored] it. No sweat off. my balls /images/graemlins/smile.gif

deepsquat
10-27-2005, 06:14 AM
whats the exact difference we are worrying about, im too tired to understand all the small print

10-27-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
whats the exact difference we are worrying about, im too tired to understand all the small print

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, cliff notes please?

Schwartzy61
10-27-2005, 04:16 PM
Basically it went from...

You may be required to have only one account on the Shared Network...

to

You are prohibited from having more than one account on the Shared Network...

Big difference I would think...

MyTurn2Raise
10-27-2005, 05:18 PM
correct...before it was never against the T&C to have an account on each skin...now it is

at least at PokerNow

deepsquat
10-27-2005, 05:41 PM
who does pokernow share tables with anyway?

Schwartzy61
10-27-2005, 06:32 PM
The X-Party Skins.

PokerNow, Multipoker, Empire Poker, Eurobet Poker, and the incomparable Intertops Poker...

Sniper
10-29-2005, 01:38 AM
Phase 1: Prohibit multiple accounts on skins
Phase 2: Beef up Pokernow bonuses, to convert all skins players to Pokernow and kill off the other skins
Phase 3: Reintegrate Pokernow player base into the main party platform

hhughes
10-29-2005, 02:23 AM
And didnt Party buy PokerNow a while back? While the other X-skins are not owned by Party? hmmm....

uncleshady
10-29-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Phase 2: Beef up Pokernow bonuses, to convert all skins players to Pokernow and kill off the other skins

[/ QUOTE ]

POKERNOW IS THE MOLE!

2+2 wannabe
10-29-2005, 04:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there's no way party is this smart

timprov
10-29-2005, 04:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't it make sense to start #2 first? I only have Empire and Multi accounts, I'm sure if this was the plan they'd like to get those like me a PokerNow account first rather than preventing it.