PDA

View Full Version : Is Full Tilt Worth it?

10-25-2005, 08:50 PM
On pokerlistings it shows a 100 percent bonus for Full Tilt. Is it worth it or are the games too tough there? I can beat .50/1.00 at most places but 1/2 is unclear as of now. Should I risk it to go get the extra bonus at Full Tilt or would I be better off playing at Party Poker? I may have an extra 300 to put in. I'm at stars, UB, and Caribbean, but I wondered if the thing to do is not try to go fish spearing at Party insteading of taking a chance at FT. I already have gone through the bonus opportunties everywhere else except for Paradise. Let me know too, if you would, if Paradise is a better move.

Maulik
10-25-2005, 09:05 PM
from what i understand stars & ub have tougher games compared to PartyPoker.

give it a shot. I'm going to play their games 3/6, 5/10 limit.

SoCalRugger
10-25-2005, 09:08 PM
I wouldn't recommend tackling the Full Tilt bonus until you're playing a minimum of 3/6. It will clear too slowly otherwise.

10-25-2005, 09:09 PM
Full tilt has the best interface by far, but it is a bit tighter, and the bonus takes foreeeeever to clear at the lower limits. Paradise is definitely softer.

Have you seen this link on BR building at the micros (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3740788&page=1&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)?

BigBiceps
10-25-2005, 09:19 PM
Full Tilt has much more NL action than limit action.

Their interface is the best out there.
The bonus takes a long time to clear.

Did you already take advantage of the UB reload today?

10-25-2005, 09:25 PM
excellent advice, thank you.

Rasputin
10-25-2005, 09:34 PM
I'll second the advice to wait. I've been playing at Full Tilt for a few months, mostly the $25 and $50 NL and I am about three quarters of the way through clearing it.

Edit--but the software is stable, the interface is good, and if you're playing low level NL the action is decent. It's a good place to play. It also looks like they have a $300 reload every other month.

Maulik
10-25-2005, 09:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ub reload? can i use this bonus if I'm new to UB?

Rasputin
10-25-2005, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ub reload? can i use this bonus if I'm new to UB?

[/ QUOTE ]

Check the UB reload thread. A guy did the first time signup then the reload back to back for something like $400 in bonus.

DuggleBogey
10-26-2005, 10:31 AM
You can increase the value of the Full Tilt bonus by doing it through PSO. The PSO bonus clears very quickly, I did it in less than 2 hours playing $100NL.

The deposit bonus requires quite a bit more work, but you will work some of it off at the same time as the PSO bonus.

Rasputin
10-26-2005, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You can increase the value of the Full Tilt bonus by doing it through PSO. The PSO bonus clears very quickly, I did it in less than 2 hours playing $100NL.

The deposit bonus requires quite a bit more work, but you will work some of it off at the same time as the PSO bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does PSO give you unmentionables? Because it's kinda silly to sign up at FT without it.

10-26-2005, 12:34 PM
Paradise is indeed a better move. I cleared their bonus a few weeks back and the games were really soft. The bonus also cleared very easily at .50/1. Hit that one before you start considering some of the more difficult ones.

DuggleBogey
10-27-2005, 09:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does PSO give you unmentionables? Because it's kinda silly to sign up at FT without it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if you are just going to play the bonus there and check out.