PDA

View Full Version : NoblePoker?

noggindoc
10-19-2005, 09:44 AM
Anybody have any experience with NoblePoker? Is it a skin of any main site? I got an email from them offering a deposit bonus.

10-21-2005, 08:28 AM
I've used them a bit. It is an independent site, not a lot of traffic, but very shiny graphics.

Rating: Mostly harmless

10-21-2005, 09:11 AM
slow clearance, low game selection

scrapperdog
10-21-2005, 09:31 AM
Loose agressive games that can be beaten, slow bonus clearing.

10-21-2005, 03:09 PM
They are owned by Empire. Indepedent network however

10-21-2005, 03:37 PM
they added multi-tabling recently, so it makes the bonus a bit easier to clear, but their game selection is very bad. It is hard to find a good limit table, but the NL tables are decent. The graphics are very cool, but the games go slower because of it. Basically, lots of pros and cons at this site. If their network was bigger, this would be a great site to play at.

playersare
10-21-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
they added multi-tabling recently, so it makes the bonus a bit easier to clear, but their game selection is very bad. It is hard to find a good limit table, but the NL tables are decent. The graphics are very cool, but the games go slower because of it. Basically, lots of pros and cons at this site. If their network was bigger, this would be a great site to play at.

[/ QUOTE ]
you could always 3-table on iPoker network, just not in separate windows.

virtually all the low limit tables are soft, limit or NL. a chimp could beat the 25c and 50c games there. it's also a good place to try 6-max if you haven't done it before.

since they got rid of the 3D table view, hands go by very fast. I time out more on this network than any other one.

most of the bonuses suck here now, but apparently they just sent out an account specific reload which is better. also if you find a skin which still counts 10x dealt raked hands (like Betfred) then it's a good deal.

they've tripled the average players online from 500 to around 1500, and rumors are that empire will be coming on board soon as well.