PDA

View Full Version : How do players at Party differ from players at Stars?

bennies
10-12-2005, 05:13 AM
So, this is not so much asking where the bigger fish are, but what the generel strenghts/weaknesses are at the two sites regarding the sng-play.

10-12-2005, 05:21 AM
I didn't vote, but I'd say Stars players have more time on their hands. And they dislike money.

splashpot
10-12-2005, 05:21 AM
I hate all these threads asking to compare Party players to other sites. Who gives a [censored]? Is it really going to help your game to find out that a couple people think Party players are looser, Stars players are stronger, or whatever? Knowing the results of this poll isn't going to change your play. Just take each individual situation as it is. Work on your own game and stop worrying about the stupid generalizations that people assign to Party, Stars, etc.

flyingmoose
10-12-2005, 05:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I hate all these threads asking to compare Party players to other sites. Who gives a [censored]? Is it really going to help your game to find out that a couple people think Party players are looser, Stars players are stronger, or whatever? Knowing the results of this poll isn't going to change your play. Just take each individual situation as it is. Work on your own game and stop worrying about the stupid generalizations that people assign to Party, Stars, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're saying Party players are looser?

splashpot
10-12-2005, 05:36 AM
I'm saying your mom's looser.

Yes, I am mature.

10-12-2005, 05:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So you're saying Party players are looser?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is funny. But I'm drunk. Drunk enough that I might just go LAG around some 10+1s for the hell of it.

That's it. I'm inspired... Beware any of you who get in my path.