PDA

View Full Version : The answer...

jakethebake
09-30-2005, 03:16 PM
To every one of these damn questions. Should I lie to her? How long to wait? Should I pop it? Should I SIIHP? They're all the same. Tell her where she stands. Everyone deserves that. If she says yes, then pound it like a hammer. they're all the same damn thread.

STLantny
09-30-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To every one of these damn questions. Should I lie to her? How long to wait? Should I pop it? Should I SIIHP? They're all the same. Tell her where she stands. Everyone deserves that. If she says yes, then pound it like a hammer. they're all the same damn thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was always that easy, we would all get laid. Men think like that jake, women do not.

TheMainEvent
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very true. However, people who ask these questions also need to realize that the girl (whichever girl) could still very easily turn into a psycho no matter how honest you were with her.

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If it was always that easy, we would all get laid. Men think like that jake, women do not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter how they think. This is still the correct answer.

jakethebake
09-30-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very true. However, people who ask these questions also need to realize that the girl (whichever girl) could still very easily turn into a psycho no matter how honest you were with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

True. You can add to it that you should be aware of the related dangers. But that also applies in pretty much every case.

STLantny
09-30-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter how they think. This is still the correct answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to have as much sex as possible, it does.

09-30-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very true. However, people who ask these questions also need to realize that the girl (whichever girl) will turn into a psycho no matter how honest you were with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

^more accurate

ThaSaltCracka
09-30-2005, 03:50 PM
a better answer may be, put yourself in their shoes. How do you think they would react? If you think they would react negatively, don't do it.

TheMainEvent
09-30-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
a better answer may be, put yourself in their shoes. How do you think they would react? If you think they would react negatively, don't do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming that girls think like we do is the root of a lot of these problems.

FouTight
09-30-2005, 03:54 PM
But..

this isn't the answer to The REAL question (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3541798&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

diebitter
09-30-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This is very true. However, people who ask these questions also need to realize that the girl (whichever girl) will turn into a psycho no matter how honest you were with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I must be lucky. The worse I ever got was one night stands who wouldn't leave till the morning.

No psychos anywhere along the line (not psycho about me anyway, but some were psycho about their last boyfriend when I'd caught em on the rebound - they didn't last long though)

jakethebake
09-30-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Assuming that girls think like we do is the root of a lot of these problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true. I don't think we'll ever know what's going on in their heads. /images/graemlins/frown.gif