PDA

View Full Version : The Offical "Tara Reid is losing more of her hotness every day" thread

whiskeytown
09-22-2005, 03:15 AM
someone tried to hijack my Lindsey post with a tara pic... http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/PoBoy321/20040812_treid_03.jpg

I submit the following evidence that even if the girl WAS hot, she is no longer -

look and weep - (http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/006514.html#6514) - (can't right click and save files - follow link) -

RB

MyTurn2Raise
09-22-2005, 03:17 AM
that is disappointing...keep us posted

rusellmj
09-22-2005, 03:22 AM
yeah, looks like she had some extra work done when she got those big boobies installed. That tummy vacuum is pretty bad.

Popinjay
09-22-2005, 03:24 AM
Taradise Lost

bones
09-22-2005, 03:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That tummy vacuum is pretty bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks like she swallowed a rack of pool balls.

jdl22
09-22-2005, 03:29 AM
decent body, but the face drops her from the hot category (at least on the celebrity scale) and looks downright creepy in that pic.

I think Tara Reid has always suffered from trying too hard to be hot and not quite making it. This kills a lot of girls in the average to just below hot band, especially sorority girl types. She's gotten much worse because the effort has gone up and the attractiveness down.

PITTM
09-22-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Taradise Lost

[/ QUOTE ]

this show makes me wish there were less channels. is she allowed to say EVERY place she goes, "is the nicest...and has the best people in the world"? i mean seriously, every episode, [censored] annoying as hell.

rj

Dynasty
09-22-2005, 03:37 AM
While I do think the breast implants don't work for her, you guys (as usual) are forgetting the key factor. She's about to turn 30. This stuff happens to everybody as they get older.

And, of course, you're comparing an air-brushed professional photo which is intended to show her at her best to photos which actually hope to show her at her worst.

EliteNinja
09-22-2005, 03:41 AM
There's always Photoshop.

TheCroShow
09-22-2005, 04:36 AM
welcome to 2 years ago

siccjay
09-22-2005, 04:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
decent body, but the face drops her from the hot category (at least on the celebrity scale) and looks downright creepy in that pic.

[/ QUOTE ]

In no pic does her face look "creepy."

Did you mean the pic in this thread? If so, you are a blatent homosexual.

whiskeytown
09-22-2005, 04:55 AM
yes, but NO ONE's stomach should look like that -

she had lipo done when she got the boobs and the results have been terrible -

I almost dare say...I wouldn't hit that - not without 6 shots in me first -

RB

siccjay
09-22-2005, 04:58 AM
It's not that bad, I'd still do her. Shes famous.

unreal_nh
09-22-2005, 05:00 AM
shut up guys... tara reid is HOT and u know it!

bernie
09-22-2005, 05:03 AM
For me she started losing it when I heard her in an interview. Same with Leah Remini. Easy on the eyes, hard on the ears.

What a waste of hotness for both of them.

b

siccjay
09-22-2005, 05:06 AM
I dig Leah's voice. There is nothing that could make her not hot. Shes awesome.

whiskeytown
09-22-2005, 05:15 AM
you musta missed her pregnancy special on VH1....

brrr.......

RB

Taciturn
09-22-2005, 05:20 AM
http://www.big-boys.com/pictures/picture1581.html

http://www.big-boys.com/pictures/picture1580.html

bernie
09-22-2005, 05:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not talking about her voice. She's a pompous, stuck up bitch. Flat out. She's disgusting to listen to.

b

whiskeytown
09-22-2005, 05:22 AM
Paris looks like she's having fun....not...

gawd, she did have such promise years ago as the sweet girl in American Pie - what a [censored] bummer -

RB

newhizzle
09-22-2005, 05:29 AM
shes always had weird-lookin tits

Dynasty
09-22-2005, 06:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

gawd, she did have such promise years ago as the sweet girl in American Pie

[/ QUOTE ]

Seven years ago. That movie was filmed seven years ago. She probably hadn't turned 23 yet.

siccjay
09-22-2005, 07:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not talking about her voice. She's a pompous, stuck up bitch. Flat out. She's disgusting to listen to.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm. Where did you hear this? She was on Howard Stern and came across as pretty cool. No where near worth your rant anyway.

Rushmore
09-22-2005, 07:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's not that bad, I'd still do her. Shes famous.

[/ QUOTE ]

So is Joan Rivers.

johnnybeef
09-22-2005, 08:04 AM
Two summers ago, Tara was dating some guy who lived in Columbus. They came into the restaurant I worked at (which during the summer is the place to see and be seen due to the great outdoor dining area they have) and I waited on them. They didn't eat much, but the girl is a booze hound. She took down 5 double orange stoli on the rocks in the period of an hour and a half. After I got off work, I did my usual post work routine and went over to Smith & Wollenskys as the bar tenders there knew that we tipped really well, so we pretty much drank for free. Long story short, Tara was there blacked out, sucking down orange stoli on the rocks. When you party as hard as she does, it will catch up to you when you reach your 30's. That picture is proof.

savman
09-22-2005, 08:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When you party as hard as she does, it will catch up to you when you reach your 30's. That picture is proof.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. can anyone say rode hard and put up wet? tara should be made into like a public service announcement peice for young twenty somethings who are under the delusion that it is FABULOUS to continue boozing it up and whoing around five nights a week well into your thirties.

imported_The Vibesman
09-22-2005, 09:45 AM
Too bad. She was mint as Bunny Lebowski.

Of course, we are talking about a girl who drinks so much she named her dog "Stoli."

diebitter
09-22-2005, 09:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Too bad. She was mint as Bunny Lebowski.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah. If I'd've been there, I'd've got a grand by hook or by crook, I can tell ya.

09-22-2005, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Taradise Lost

[/ QUOTE ]

Tarafying
Tarable
Taranasaurus Rex

Any of these would be a more appropriate name for the show. It's really aggravating they take Brooke Burke and Wild On from us and replace with this. I think Shana Hiatt is available for work, start a new show with her.

bernie
09-22-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm. Where did you hear this? She was on Howard Stern and came across as pretty cool. No where near worth your rant anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

She was also on Mark and Brian(LA morning show). Along with 2 local shows here in Seattle. She also didn't sound that great on Stern. You must've heard a different show than I did. The one that sticks in my mind on Stern was a few years ago. Well worthy of my rant. Hell, even Stern almost kicked her out of his studio.

b

bernie
09-22-2005, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

gawd, she did have such promise years ago as the sweet girl in American Pie

[/ QUOTE ]

Seven years ago. That movie was filmed seven years ago. She probably hadn't turned 23 yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I didn't realize it's been that long since that movie came out.

b

Sponger15SB
09-22-2005, 01:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There's always Photoshop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. They could take those lipo pictures and make her look like the one that Whiskey posted in this thread.

I don't like looking at these insanely doctored photos that make celebrities look like plastic.

theben
09-22-2005, 01:35 PM
shes hot

Blarg
09-22-2005, 02:37 PM
Jeez, this is awful. She used to be one of my favorites. I definitely disagree with the guy who says she didn't used to be that hot. She was scorching hot.

But now -- an off-center bellybutton? What, with all her money, she went to Jorge's Discount Suction Shack? That's amazingly bad. Her skin looks discolored too -- scarred says the page's title. WTF, she must have had the worst doctor in the world.

If you've ever seen the brutal way some doctors shove the suction tubes through people, scarring is not surprising, though. Gentle, they are not. They stab those tubes into you like you're a sack of sh*t and they hope they kill you.

Voltron87
09-22-2005, 02:40 PM
i never thought she was amazingly hot or anything.

but that show taradise just makes me puke.

Mr_J
09-22-2005, 02:44 PM
"She's about to turn 30"

Get the f*** out??? Why do they always get some 23-34 yo to play a teen??

astroglide
09-22-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.big-boys.com/pictures/picture1581.html

http://www.big-boys.com/pictures/picture1580.html

[/ QUOTE ]

look at these links, guys. i saw them on flauntingit a while back and i jumped to post them, then realized i was beaten to the punch.

Blarg
09-22-2005, 05:55 PM
Because producers can screw them without getting arrested and you don't have to worry about child labor laws either.

Blarg
09-22-2005, 05:58 PM
By the way, that plastic surgery site has a ton of Tara with a botched belly pictures on it. This chick isn't wise at all to how lousy it looks.

There's a truly frightening stretched and scarred nipple pic of Tara on there. Really nasty looking.

istewart
09-22-2005, 06:00 PM
She was never really hot IMO.

dibbs
09-22-2005, 06:13 PM
Comparing an aging real life woman to previous air-brushed-to-hell glamour shots will rarely result in anything but dissapointment.

whiskeytown
09-22-2005, 08:51 PM
she was a pretty nasty tempered woman on the VH1 special...

but that was about her having a baby - I think a lot of pregnant women get really cranky about that time - LOL - so I forgave her -

RB

siccjay
09-22-2005, 11:10 PM
It's offical. Paris Hilton is an alien.

Joseph Busti
09-22-2005, 11:34 PM
She still looks good on her show.