PDA

View Full Version : Be careful with email

JDErickson
09-15-2005, 11:46 AM
Received an eamil from a female co-worker today.

[ QUOTE ]
Subject: Furry Friend

I have another one please come and get!

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course she was talking about a mouse she needed disposed of /images/graemlins/wink.gif

09-15-2005, 02:34 PM
I hope the raging boner wasn't too obvious before you found out.

HopeydaFish
09-15-2005, 02:50 PM
I once sent an email entitled "Suck it!" to what I thought was my girlfriend, but turned out to be a director of my department who happens to have the same name.

ddubois
09-15-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I once sent an email entitled "Suck it!" to what I thought was my girlfriend, but turned out to be a director of my department who happens to have the same name.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was interning at IBM, and getting accustomed to a new account on a new Unix box. So I sent a test email to myself with the text "you suck". I can no longer recall why I used that choice of text, perhaps I was having trouble geting some aspect of the system to work. What I can recall is being confused as to why I did not receive my test email, and what I can also recall is my boss coming by a few days later and saying: "I got your email".

sublime
09-15-2005, 06:23 PM
my last real job, guy was at lunch and some dude types an email to the CEO saying "your a fcking [censored]" and just leaves it on his screen. dude comes back from lunch and sees the unsent message and panics and hits send!

hahahaha

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-15-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So... did she suck it?