PDA

View Full Version : Adult Kickball

Al P
09-08-2005, 07:20 PM
I was at a baseball game two weeks ago and a guy I used to work with said he plays league kickball. I guess they play in softball fields. I used to love kickball as a kid - anyone play as an adult?

http://www.worldkickball.com/

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-08-2005, 07:21 PM
This is also sooo last year. Probably so two years ago. You guys are way behind on this. Adult kickball is better than dodgeball, though.

istewart
09-08-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
a guy I used to work with

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.einstein-syndrome.com/house/img/evan.jpg

bravos1
[ QUOTE ]
I was at a baseball game two weeks ago and a guy I used to work with said he plays league kickball. I guess they play in softball fields. I used to love kickball as a kid - anyone play as an adult?

http://www.worldkickball.com/

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.. gives me a reason to bean someone from 5 ft away and then scream at them.. "You Sir are OUT!" , and pump my chest as I walk pack to my position.

stabn
[ QUOTE ]
This is also sooo last year. Probably so two years ago. You guys are way behind on this. Adult kickball is better than dodgeball, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is right now patrick? Or better yet, what is two months from now?

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-08-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure. I was really only ahead on kickball and dodgeball.

stabn
09-08-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure. I was really only ahead on kickball and dodgeball.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damnit man.

Dynasty
09-08-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think 1, 2, 3, Redlight (or Redlight, Greenlight) is so ultra-hip right now that even hipsters aren't aware of it.

BTW, I have a distinct memory of playing this game a couple times in 1st (or maybe 2nd) grade indoor gym class.

bravos1
09-08-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Adult Duck-Duck-Goose, and Steal the Bacon

Al P
09-08-2005, 07:30 PM
http://www.gameskidsplay.net/games/strength_games/index.htm

Maul Ball - The game is played with a large ball (basketball, football, soccer ball, etc.). One person carries the ball toward some randomly chosen goal (a tree, bench, fence, little brother). All other players assault (maul) the ball carrier attempting to seize control of the ball. Chases, tackles, intimidation, trickery are all fair game. Once the ball has changed hands, the new ball carrier is the target. As far as I know, no goal has ever been attained; the game is played until all are exhausted or someone is injured.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-08-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Maul Ball - The game is played with a large ball (basketball, football, soccer ball, etc.). One person carries the ball toward some randomly chosen goal (a tree, bench, fence, little brother). All other players assault (maul) the ball carrier attempting to seize control of the ball. Chases, tackles, intimidation, trickery are all fair game. Once the ball has changed hands, the new ball carrier is the target. As far as I know, no goal has ever been attained; the game is played until all are exhausted or someone is injured.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is called Smear The Queer.

bravos1
09-08-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We always called that Smeer-the-Queer?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Al P
09-08-2005, 07:34 PM
Oh, we played that one in the bedroom.

stabn
09-08-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think 1, 2, 3, Redlight (or Redlight, Greenlight) is so ultra-hip right now that even hipsters aren't aware of it.

BTW, I have a distinct memory of playing this game a couple times in 1st (or maybe 2nd) grade indoor gym class.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about duck duck goose? I'm picking duck duck goose as my sleeper trendy game in 2006.

stabn
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Adult Duck-Duck-Goose, and Steal the Bacon

[/ QUOTE ]

God damnit. I didn't see this before i responded to dynasty.

bravos1
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, we played that one in the bedroom.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Buck Buck was the one you played in the bedroom.. from the site rules "One guy would be the post, (standing up straight) while the others would all bend over in a line against the post."

Hmm.. line em up bent over against your post.. could be a winner here for you!

stabn
09-08-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is called Smear The Queer.

[/ QUOTE ]

daryljobe777
09-08-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What about duck duck goose? I'm picking duck duck goose as my sleeper trendy game in 2006.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly duck-duck-GREY DUCK.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-08-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored] mud ducks... I was waiting for one of you fuckers to come in with this [censored].

stabn
09-08-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.