PDA

View Full Version : Signing up with Party skins

gulebjorn
09-07-2005, 06:09 AM
I already asked this in another thread, but it got lost.

Do you need a clean computer to sign up with another Party skin, and is this necessary for every Party skin?

If it is, how do you guys handle this? You have that many friends that let you install poker software on their computer?

Are there any other limitations concerning Party skins? Can you sign up with the same name, email address, street address and stuff like that? Do you need "cover play" on these skins, or can you just deposit, clear the bonus and beat it?

Thx in advance.

Petteri
09-07-2005, 08:03 AM
More info on signing up.

http://www.bonuswhores.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8326

Easiest way is to have 2 computers and clean the second computer registry every time you want to sign up. If you do not really know how to handle registry it is best not to modify your main computer's registry.

I would advice you to use exactly the same information in every skin you sign up including the same email address.

It is not advisable to create account for multiple persons from same computer, so do not let you friend sign up from the same machine you use unless you reinstall operating system. Multiple sign up addresses from same GUID can lead to problems with many poker sites.

gulebjorn
09-07-2005, 08:25 AM
Do they check the registry or your IP adress when signing up?

Petteri
09-07-2005, 08:35 AM
I guess they party client checks surely registry and possibly also IP address. (No sign ups or party skin usage from the same computer for 30 days???). But I am not sure.