PDA

View Full Version : Sportingbet question

gulebjorn
09-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Can anyone tell me what counts as a raked hand towards the first deposit bonus?

In the T&C, it says that you need to play at least 1-2 LHE, but in another thread, someone said that this isn't true and that you can clear that bonus at any limit.

So which is it? What limit do I need to play, what counts as a raked hand and what game should I play?

Thx.

KKbluff
09-04-2005, 11:11 PM
ANY LIMIT WORKS (ignore the $1/2 min they say in their TnC)

uaw420rook
09-06-2005, 09:17 PM
i have played the 500 hands on sporting bet. I go to cashout through cashier. It takes me to the sportingbet webpage. I login and it shows my account at 0. Anybody have to jump through some hoops to get a cashout from here.
I tried search and didnt see anyone having an issue. I suck at searches on here. There needs to be a connect the dot type instruction manual to make the search function useful. Maybe its just me, but I can never get what Im searching for.

wbrumfiel
09-06-2005, 11:03 PM
Going through the same hoops right now. Ive talked to 3 diff live support people about it, all tell me diff things. The lady today (jacqi was her name) said that they should release the bonus by tommorow at noon. We'll see. Its been almost a week since I cleared the bonus and have been trying to get the $ released

09-06-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i have played the 500 hands on sporting bet. I go to cashout through cashier. It takes me to the sportingbet webpage. I login and it shows my account at 0. Anybody have to jump through some hoops to get a cashout from here.
I tried search and didnt see anyone having an issue. I suck at searches on here. There needs to be a connect the dot type instruction manual to make the search function useful. Maybe its just me, but I can never get what Im searching for.

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless Sportingbet is having issues, this is a normal occurance. In order for your money to show, do the following: Log out of your online poker account and log off from the poker network. Don't log back in to either for at least 15 minutes. The money should pop up then. It's a little annoying and slow but not a huge deal. Especially when considering the easy bonus.

uaw420rook
09-07-2005, 12:29 AM
thank you so much. is it 4 days to hit neteller account.

wbrumfiel
09-07-2005, 12:31 AM
mine must not be normal. Ive logged off and closed the thing for days on end and it still shows $0 in the cashier page

froggy527
09-07-2005, 03:07 AM
Go to the cashier and hit the transaction tab and then on
the little drop down click "show last thirty days" It
should show when you deposited and when you cleared the
thirty and then the seventy. If it doesn't show it then you
have a problem.

As far as cash out goes I was talkin to a sporting bet
cs guy about a problem I was having on another Boss site.
And I asked him about how long their cashouts take to hit
Neteller,he told me they try to average 12 hours. I told
him I had been waiting for a day and a half. He told me
he would take care of it and within five minutes it hit
my neteller account. One other thing if you email or use
the live help you are dealing with Boss c&s people who
are totally clueless. If you use the phone numbers on
Sporting bets web site you will get their people. And
they seem to have a few more functioning brain cells than
the Boss people do!

09-07-2005, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
thank you so much. is it 4 days to hit neteller account.

[/ QUOTE ]
Took 24 hours for me w/Sportingbet. Other Boss Media sites was 4 business days.

uaw420rook
09-07-2005, 03:03 PM
hit neteller in about 8 hours.

wbrumfiel
09-08-2005, 12:27 PM
Just an update that my $ finally did show up on the cashier page and I have requested a cashout to neteller. Hasn't hit yet but its been less than 24 hours so I'll give it time.