PDA

View Full Version : Restriction on Prima sign up bonuses?

PygmyHero
09-02-2005, 10:43 AM
I've read on the Prima main site that they will only allow you to take advantage of a sign up bonus at ONE of the sites in their network. I am wondering if this is consistent with people's experiences. If anyone out their has whored multiple Prima sites, I'd like to hear it.

I signed up at a Prima site and I was asked if I'd played at any Prima site in the past. I answered no (which is true). Is it just a matter of continually saying no (even if it is not true)? Additionally, has anyone out there been busted for this and banned from the Prima network?

If I definitely cannot do another Prima sign up bonus I assume I can still sign up at another site, but would I need to do something to decline the onsite sign up bonus? The point of this question is that I could still receive some external offsite bonus by signing up through an affiliate.

Thanks for any help in clarifying this matter.

kenberman
09-02-2005, 11:01 AM
Prima has networks w/in networks. For instance, Poker Rewards and Golden Tiger are related companies, and you can't get the deposit bonus at both places. You could do Gaming Club (or any other non-related room) and Poker Rewards, however.

re: aliases, always tell them the truth, and make every effort to stick to the same alias (even if the software doesn't prompt you to). all of my prima accounts got temp suspended after they realized I had multiple aliases. they eventually unbanned me after they realized I only had 1 account at each site, and wasn't doing anything fraudulent.

hemstock
09-02-2005, 11:10 AM
I've done 3 bonuses without any problems

09-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Which Prima sites did you register for?

hemstock
09-02-2005, 12:44 PM
Gaming Club
Bet365
Crazypoker

09-15-2005, 09:28 AM
I've also signed up for Bet365 and The Gaming Club. I'm about to sign up for Crazy Poker next. After that though, which sites on the Prima network would you be able to sign up for? I understand the Poker Rewards sites because they are easy to identify, but outside of those I'm confused as to which Prima sites are on the same "sub-network". Any info would be much appreciated.

MikeTexas
09-16-2005, 04:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Prima has networks w/in networks. For instance, Poker Rewards and Golden Tiger are related companies, and you can't get the deposit bonus at both places. You could do Gaming Club (or any other non-related room) and Poker Rewards, however.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true. You can only sign up at one of the Poker Rewards "sub networks" ie Virtual City Poker, Golden Tiger Poker and Poker Rewards. The same is true for the Gaming Club network I believe (Riverbelle, Lucky Nugget, etc). But you can whore the rest.

I've done Parbet, BetHoldem, Poker Metro, Golden Tiger (poker rewards), Boylesport, Crazy Poker, Bet 365, Roxy Poker, 7Sultans, Royal Vegas and a few others with no problems.

Just pay attention to whats written in the terms and conditions and youll be fine.

-Mike