PDA

View Full Version : poker tracker

car ramrod
08-30-2005, 04:32 PM
I can't get my eurobet hand histories to go to poker tracker. They are set in eurobet to go to my harddrive. In poker tracker I hit auto import hand histories and none of the files are found.

fire_fly
08-30-2005, 04:35 PM
I use pokertracker to import eurobet hh's all the time, never not worked for me.

So I guess just check the directory path to make sure pt is looking in the right folder...

snappo
08-30-2005, 04:44 PM
When you go to file->auto-import hand histories . What folders are on the drop-down list titled "Folder(s) where hand history files are located"?

Also you may get better results by posting this in the pokertracker support forum at pokertracker.com .

car ramrod
08-30-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When you go to file->auto-import hand histories . What folders are on the drop-down list titled "Folder(s) where hand history files are located"?

Also you may get better results by posting this in the pokertracker support forum at pokertracker.com .

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm at work now, so I will check it when I get home. I'm acutally clicking the auto import hands from party and affiliates, so I assumed it would go to eurobet automatically.

anyway thanks for you help, I will check the poker tracker site.

snappo
08-30-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm at work now, so I will check it when I get home. I'm acutally clicking the auto import hands from party and affiliates, so I assumed it would go to eurobet automatically.

anyway thanks for you help, I will check the poker tracker site.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually there is your problem: " I'm acutally clicking the auto import hands from party and affiliates, so I assumed it would go to eurobet automatically."

It won't go there automatically. Just add c:\program files\coraleurobetpoker\handhistory to the directory list and it should work.

car ramrod
08-30-2005, 04:58 PM
Cool, thanks snappo