PDA

View Full Version : Transfer from party poker to stars

spoohunter
08-26-2005, 12:56 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong forum. I am looking to transfer between $500 and $1000 from my party poker account to my poker stars account. I will transfer first, and pay a premium of 5% to the individual who helps me. I may be interested in additional transfer ammounts.

If you can help me out, I would appreciate it. I will transfer first.

Arnfinn Madsen
08-26-2005, 12:59 PM
I don't know if you trust me, if you do, I can fix this for you (max $600 since my PokerStars is empty and that is the 24h-limit from Neteller). PM if you are in.

Arnfinn Madsen
08-26-2005, 02:59 PM
It was a scam. He wanted me to transfer $3.25 on Stars first to check if my account was active. I thought the amount was small enough to risk it (high post count etc.). Since he received it he has been playing with it to try to build it up, but he plays so bad that he loses it on the 2c/4c-table.

Cheap lesson /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

UATrewqaz
08-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Ya considering the ease of getting a Neteller account I would say 99.99% of every "help me transfer" post is/was a scam attempt.

theben
08-26-2005, 03:49 PM
lolololololololol!!!

are you serious?

all that work to get a whopping 3.25$? who in the world sells out their personal integrity for 3 bucks? what a loser

wonderwes
08-26-2005, 04:56 PM
He was in poker, betting out. Try a small amount first so he can get a bigger amount later.

KramerTM
08-26-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It was a scam. He wanted me to transfer $3.25 on Stars first to check if my account was active. I thought the amount was small enough to risk it (high post count etc.). Since he received it he has been playing with it to try to build it up, but he plays so bad that he loses it on the 2c/4c-table.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so confused. Who is this bafoon?

Frequitude
08-26-2005, 11:28 PM
Wierd thing to do on a fairly established account.

theRealMacoy
08-27-2005, 02:41 AM
too bad there isn't a 2+2 blacklist!

someone pulls a fast on and they get their name on the list

that way you could check the list
before "helping" someone out

cheers,
the Real Macoy

DavidC
08-31-2005, 09:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm absolutely astonished that someone with 600 posts would do that.

It's also f-king hilarious that someone scammed you out of $3.25. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

He should have gone the 'free-money' route in gregj's guide, anyways.