PDA

View Full Version : Dual Monitor Problem

stone_7
08-24-2005, 11:22 AM
I recently upgraded my system to dual monitors (19 inch LCD's an acer and a dell) Everything works great but half the time when I open a poker table it goes somewher off of both screens. I have to right click on the table in the task bar at the bottom of the screen and choose the option "send to display 1a" THis corrects the problem but it is annoying. Does anybody have any similar problems/solutions?

BBill
08-26-2005, 03:47 AM
ok I remember this now.
When you bring up display properties (right click on the desktop, select properties and then select settings) you will see two pictures labled "1" and "2" - these represent your monitors. You can put the mouse over "1" or "2" and move it up or down. This adjusts the screen in relation to the monitors. You have to do it to see what I mean.

If you have two monitors that are different sizes the smaller of the two should be centered vertically to the larger one, or if you have 2 the same size they should be "level"

Hope this helps

tinga81
08-26-2005, 05:02 AM
check your advanced settings of your graphics card, you may be able to check a box to not allow windows to open up off of the screen.