PDA

View Full Version : Empire bonus question

DRKEVDC
08-20-2005, 03:23 PM
Are you able to withdraw some of your bankroll, wait a day and redeposit it on Empire to qualify for the bonus? Or do you need to keep the bankroll intact and deposit a "fresh" 100?

Thanks.

bholdr
08-20-2005, 03:27 PM
you should deposit another $100.

i believe that empire will let you withdraw and re-deposit, though party recently stopped allowing it. whores have been getting banned at empire lately, however, and w/d-redepositing is a bit of a red flag, IMO.

naschburger2
08-20-2005, 09:16 PM
wrong I just got an email on a 100% deposit bonus on mon. and tues. up to 100 10 raked hands and the terms are the same as party. no withdrawal allowed after the bonus is announced and until it is cleared.

Benholio
08-20-2005, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wrong I just got an email on a 100% deposit bonus on mon. and tues. up to 100 10 raked hands and the terms are the same as party. no withdrawal allowed after the bonus is announced and until it is cleared.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to see where it says no withdrawal after the bonus is announced. The only thing close to this in the T&C's is:

[ QUOTE ]
If you cash out any amount from your EmpirePoker.com account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take the "Bonus Period" to mean the window of time in which you can deposit to get the bonus.