PDA

View Full Version : This hand sucked

D.J.
03-26-2003, 08:52 PM
This is a hand from my 4am tiltfest at Commerce last night. This game is completely nuts and people are playing almost every hand raised or not, lots of suckouts going on. 5 players limp in, yes 5, SB completes, I tap the table w/ Q /forums/images/icons/heart.gif 10 /forums/images/icons/club.gif .

Flop

10 /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif 7 /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif 8 /forums/images/icons/heart.gif

SB checks, I bet, 1 call, we lose 1 player, guy in mp raises, 1 caller, button 3-bets, SB calls, I call, mp guy looks like he wants to cap, but just calls, 6-way to the turn which is the 10 /forums/images/icons/heart.gif good card right? SB checks, I bet, next guy raises, mp calls 2 cold with next player, button 3-bets again!! No way I should lay this down right? I call 60 more, we lose 1 more person, everyone else calls, 5-way to the river which brought 4 /forums/images/icons/heart.gif and it got checked around. Thoughts on this hand.

-D.J.

astroglide
03-26-2003, 11:26 PM
if you liked your queen kicker so much or you're sure they have draws why not cap the flop? with this kind of flop action you can call the 2 bets back to you, check the turn, and fold if it's 2 bets cold to you with a clear conscience.