PDA

View Full Version : Women are complicated creatures

handsome
08-11-2005, 02:50 AM
This thread is directed mostly to those who often post about girl problems. Girls are a lot like your opponents in poker.. you kind of have to figure them out yourself. You can't really generalize the entire female species and treat everyone like a random or you're gonna get hurt. So when you specify a certain situation and ask for advice, it's not going to get you anywhere if you don't have a good feel for talking, and the only way to achieve this is through experience.

I hear a lot of questions like:
"What can I say to get this girl to like me?"
"How should I ask her out?"
"Where can I take her for a date?"

Sure, you can get great answers to these questions but no one will be there when you're actually out on a date, which is what really matters. Remember: DATES ARE NOT SCRIPTED. Then, people will tell you to "be confident" but that's obviously easier said than done. You really just have to date as many girls as you can and figure out everyone's kinks. A lot of times, there's one thing that drives a girl crazy for you.

For example, one girl I've slept with loved massages. It would be like foreplay to her. Then there were others who hated it. Another girl loved when I said "sweet" stuff like.. "the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, not touched... but are felt in the heart.." I usually say that cheesy stuff as a joke, but for one girl it was a way to get her in bed.

So the point of this post is to educate some of you on how to approach this whole asking for advice thing.. I think asking for advice, especially on a poker forum like this, is HORRIBLE, since a lot of the advice SUCKS.. anyway, good luck and hopefully we will see a lot less of "How can I get laid?" and a lot more of "I got laid!!"

MelchyBeau
08-11-2005, 02:52 AM
so what is confidence and how does one get it?

Melch

Chris Dow
08-11-2005, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hopefully we will see a lot less of "How can I get laid?" and a lot more of "I got laid!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

I am willing to lay odds against this. PM me to work out the details.

[censored]
08-11-2005, 03:06 AM
Does anyone remember when handsome joined the OOT with the "I hate people who can't dance" post? Man that was good stuff.

handsome
08-11-2005, 09:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone remember when handsome joined the OOT with the "I hate people who can't dance" post? Man that was good stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it's true. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ChipWrecked
08-11-2005, 09:08 AM
A wise man once said:

Women are like cats.

All they want is a comfy place by the fire, a saucer of milk, and A MASTER.

toss
08-11-2005, 09:39 AM
I bet you get all the ladies.

ChipWrecked
08-11-2005, 09:41 AM
I'm married.

My sack is pressed between pages in her scrapbook.

mslif
08-11-2005, 09:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I said "sweet" stuff like.. "the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, not touched... but are felt in the heart.."

[/ QUOTE ]

Good stuff! I personally think that every girl just need to hear that they are beautiful. Just look at them in the eyes and tell them "you are so beautiful"... Works like a charm.

ThisHo
08-11-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm married.

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me laugh, and then I remembered that my wife just started scrapbooking and then it made me cry.

mwilli31
08-11-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I could be wrong, but I believe confidence is an old wooden ship...

kyro
08-11-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I could be wrong, but I believe confidence is an old wooden ship...

[/ QUOTE ]

mwilli31, I would be surprised if men around the world were concerned about an old wooden ship.

jcmack13
08-11-2005, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm married.

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me laugh, and then I remembered that my wife just started scrapbooking and then it made me cry.

[/ QUOTE ]

The original post made me smile. The REPLY cracked the hell outta me. Vnh, sir.

sfer
08-11-2005, 11:59 AM
Whatever. Here's where I take my cues:

http://shiftyeye.com/images/weblog/0802/smoove_b.jpg

diebitter
08-11-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm married.

[/ QUOTE ]

But remember the great thing about being married. You're never scared there's a hell in the afterlife, cos if there is, it can't be worse than now.

AsiaKurosawa
08-11-2005, 01:54 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
I personally think that every girl just need to hear that they are beautiful. Just look at them in the eyes and tell them "you are so beautiful"... Works like a charm.

[/ QUOTE ]

lu_hawk
08-11-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, not touched... but are felt in the heart.." I usually say that cheesy stuff as a joke, but for one girl it was a way to get her in bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a clown and you are probably still a virgin. nice try.

diebitter
08-11-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I personally think that every girl just need to hear that they are beautiful. Just look at them in the eyes and tell them "you are so beautiful"... Works like a charm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I think you have a point. It's important to make a woman feel respected, cherished and placed in high esteem before you jump on her bones and shag her rotten.

Lawrence Ng
08-11-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only works for girls who are so-so looking or below 7/10 on the looks scale. Actual beautiful women don't like getting complimented like this since they receive it all the time.

Lawrence

Stuey
08-11-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The times this does not "work" nothing will. You should not say it just when you are try to get some. Say it when she least expects it and when you mean it the most.