PDA

View Full Version : Would you let your GF sleep in the same bed with another guy?

Pages : [1] 2

pearljam
07-28-2005, 05:10 PM
First I would like to say this post is entirely unrelated to the "Would you let your girlfriend go skinny dipping with other guys thread".
Here is the situation, a long distance relationship that has lasted for about a year. Her best friend, who happens to be a guy, recently became homeless and is in transition to buy a new house. She has a small apartment and the guy asked to move in with her for a few weeks, the only place to sleep is on the bed. She sais nothing is going to happen but im not sure if I trust her that much. I say let him sleep on the floor and no problem, but obv. she sais he would be uncomfortable. What is the correct play in this situation?

touchfaith
07-28-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What is the correct play in this situation?

[/ QUOTE ]

Punt

MrWookie47
07-28-2005, 05:12 PM
She doesn't have a couch?

DasLeben
07-28-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What is the correct play in this situation?

[/ QUOTE ]

Preemptive breakup.

stabn
07-28-2005, 05:13 PM
http://www.ardensoutdoorsupply.com/products/images/coleman-ibeam-9tube-with-pillow-150.jpg

pearljam
just a love seat.

Patrick del Poker Grande
I'm sure there's a couch he can sleep on somewhere.

DasLeben
07-28-2005, 05:14 PM
By the way, this topic is useless without a poll. Oh, and nekkid pics of the girl.

jokerthief
07-28-2005, 05:14 PM
I was that guy one time.

PS... I nailed your girlfriend that night Matt.

SCfuji
07-28-2005, 05:15 PM
do the words "hell" and "no" mean anything to you? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

YourFoxyGrandma
Assuming you trust that nothing is going to happen, I'd probably let it go. It would bother me, but I wouldn't not allow it.

EDIT: Thinking about it again, [ QUOTE ]
I'm sure there's a couch he can sleep on somewhere.

[/ QUOTE ] This has to be the case. Assuming a hypothetical situation, I stick by my original answer.

Claunchy
This reminds me of a Seinfeld episode...

JERRY: You spent the night at James's? Did we?

ELAINE: Yeah but we reversed positions so there was no funny business.

JERRY: Reversed positions?

ELAINE: Yeah, you know, head to toe.

JERRY: So what your genitals are still lined up.

ELAINE: No, because I slept with my back to him.

[long pause - no comment from the guys]

P.S. HELL no.

bd8802
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.ardensoutdoorsupply.com/products/images/coleman-ibeam-9tube-with-pillow-150.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

krimson
07-28-2005, 05:16 PM
"The guy asked to move in with her for a few weeks"
"The only place to sleep is on the bed"

Let me put this into the analysis machine...

sfer
07-28-2005, 05:18 PM
http://www.f2f2s.com/images/bisonsignal.jpg

Los Feliz Slim
07-28-2005, 05:18 PM
If the guy is a eunuch, then maybe .

Otherwise, you've got to be [censored] kidding.

TheMainEvent
07-28-2005, 05:19 PM
It's completely absurd to say that no other sleeping arrangements could be made. Be creative.

mslif
07-28-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
became homeless and is in transition to buy a new house.

[/ QUOTE ]

This does not make sense to me. How can you be homeless and buy a house. You need money to buy a house.
He should have planned better, now he can stay at a hotel.

meep_42
07-28-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love this pic.

-d

MrWookie47
07-28-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh.

pearljam
07-28-2005, 05:23 PM
he has money but has recently been kicked out of his current residence, he is now in the process of buying a new place, no he is'nt rich, but is fine.

stabn
07-28-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he has money but has recently been kicked out of his current residence, he is now in the process of buying a new place, no he is'nt rich, but is fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Either go w/ my air matress suggestion or he needs to stay at a different friends place.

pearljam
07-28-2005, 05:24 PM
actually I would love to get bisonbisons advice on this, i hope he will grace this thread with a reply.

ChoicestHops
07-28-2005, 05:26 PM
I hate to be sterotypical, but the majority of girls that Ive met whose best friends are guys have hooked up with them on one occassion in the past.

But this guy has no other friends he can stay with?

Buy an air matress. Would she want you to sleep with a girl that you were friends with?

HopeydaFish
07-28-2005, 05:27 PM
I love when women will ask their boyfriends questions like this, expecting the boyfriend to be understanding because "nothing will happen". And then if you show *any* kind of reluctance to go along with what she wants, you're being a jealous controlling jerk.

It's a no-win situation. You either let her sleep in the same bed with some guy who will be thinking about sticking it in her every night (and will inevitably try to do so -- probably after they've both been drinking), or you have her break up with you because she feels that "you don't trust her".

Either way she gets screwed by her new roommate. Enjoy.

pearljam
she has "hooked up" with this guy in the past. probably should have mentioned that in the original thread, but they have been just friends for 5-6 years.

meep_42
[ QUOTE ]
actually I would love to get bisonbisons advice on this, i hope he will grace this thread with a reply.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try Here. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2904094&Fo rum=&Words=July%20-Re%3A&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=2904094&Search=tr ue&where=sub&Name=5524&daterange=1&newerval=1&newe rtype=m&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post2904094 )

-d

ChoicestHops
07-28-2005, 05:28 PM
Honestly, it's not surprising they have hooked up. Now they are sleeping in the bed together? You're asking for a temptation induced disaster.

pearljam
07-28-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I love when women will ask their boyfriends questions like this, expecting the boyfriend to be understanding because "nothing will happen". And then if you show *any* kind of reluctance to go along with what she wants, you're being a jealous controlling jerk.

It's a no-win situation. You either let her sleep in the same bed with some guy who will be thinking about sticking it in her every night (and will inevitably try to do so -- probably after they've both been drinking), or you have her break up with you because she feels that "you don't trust her".

[/ QUOTE ]

this is probably the truest responce so far /images/graemlins/frown.gif

HopeydaFish
07-28-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
she has "hooked up" with this guy in the past. probably should have mentioned that in the original thread, but they have been just friends for 5-6 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet. This means that he'll know right away what it takes to get her off when he eventually does her. It'll save them both some time.

jokerthief
07-28-2005, 05:30 PM
Good God man!! This make it even worse! Read my earlier post ten times before you make a decision. You have just described an exact circumstance I was in. I didn't intend to do anything but sleep next to the girl but somehow I ended up sleeping with the girl.

stabn
07-28-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. He is just a bitter little fishy.

lucas9000
07-28-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this image is very, very awesome.

siccjay
07-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Girls can have guy friends like this. The guy definitely wants to hit that though. No doubt about that. How comfortable about that are you?

Them hooking up in the past makes it a bigger chance that something might happen, but it's an even bigger chance that nothing will happen.

Hal 2000
07-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Doesn't this guy have any single male friends? Any family?
Why exactly is the same bed as an ex-GF the only option?

Colonel Kataffy
07-28-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how about: She doesn't have a floor?

pearljam
07-28-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know much about the guy, he was kicked out of his hosue because he lived with his family and was kicked out (i think).

meep_42
07-28-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how about: She doesn't have a floor?

[/ QUOTE ]

Answered in the OP.

-d

Ace_W_Ace
07-28-2005, 05:37 PM
This (http://www.janthor.de/on.html) might help.

HopeydaFish
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I speak the truth, my friend.

If you don't want to break up with her, you should tell her that you're not thrilled with the situation, but inevitably it's her life and her decision. With any luck, homeless dude will try to screw her the first night, she'll freak out, and then he'll be back on the street.

Is there any way you can purchase an inflatable bed as a "gift" for her, so that they don't need to sleep together? The fact that she's telling you that her bed is the *only* place he can sleep is the most bizarre part about this.

Of course, buying the inflatable bed will probably result in the "You don't trust me!" accusations to start flying, so this might not be all that great a solution either.

asofel
i've written two replies and keep erasing them. seriously, what can i say. if you can't handle this one......[censored] man, good luck...

ChoicestHops
07-28-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but it's an even bigger chance that nothing will happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the odds of something happening between the two are very favorable.

I also don't like how she could even think this is possibly okay. You would have your balls cut off if she found out you slept in the same bed with an x-fling.

TimM
07-28-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's a no-win situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's an "I don't want you any more but don't have the balls to dump you" situation.

Reality check - would she really act like this if she were afraid of losing you?

moondogg
07-28-2005, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know much about the guy, ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, this just keeps getting better.

Explain to her that you would not be comfortable with it.

If she gives you crap about "not trusting her", she's probably a nutjob or was going to bang him anyway.

If she's a reasonble person, she should have no problem with you having a problem with this.

cbfair
07-28-2005, 05:42 PM
I'm surprised no one has suggested the obvious...

If he truly has nowhere else to sleep, then you have one of two options.

1. Be a truly upstanding and selfless individual and let the poor dude crash at your place while you sleep with your woman.

2. Be a little less generous and let him sleep at your chick's place while you have the GF over to your place.

There's no need to tempt fate and any clear thinking S.O. would recognize that there are several potential downsides to them sleeping together and very little to gain (if its truly platonic).

If it's untennable to commit to sleeping with your girlfriend every night for a couple weeks, then you two probably have deeper issues and this discussion is moot.

EDIT: I just noticed you said its a long distance relationship. Guess my plan won't work.

New question: what are you doing in a long distance relationship???

JinX11
07-28-2005, 05:42 PM
Fold the flop.

TimM
07-28-2005, 05:43 PM
You missed the part about it being a long distance relationship, right?

ChoicestHops
07-28-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised no one has suggested the obvious...

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you not read his post? It's a long distance relationship.

citanul
07-28-2005, 05:44 PM
you have a very interesting use of the word "let" in your post.

you should mail her an air mattress.

if you "don't trust her enough" you should grow up, and talk to your girlfriend honestly.

citanul

Hal 2000
07-28-2005, 05:45 PM
Hire yourself a private d!ck

SossMan
07-28-2005, 05:45 PM
http://www.motel6.com/images/Min/sceneryR.jpg

Hal 2000
07-28-2005, 05:47 PM
"Did you get that new house yet..?"

"No, but I did bang my ex-GF for a few weeks instead of staying at a Holiday Inn!"

pearljam
[ QUOTE ]
you have a very interesting use of the word "let" in your post.

you should mail her an air mattress.

if you "don't trust her enough" you should grow up, and talk to your girlfriend honestly.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

its not that I dont trust her, im 100% sure she has no intention of sleeping with him. Although it seems there is still a high possibility of this occuring. I was aprehensive of using the word let, but "would you break up with your GF if she insisted on this" seemed more clunky.

astroglide
just cut your dick off and be done with it

meep_42
07-28-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hire yourself a private d!ck

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like one is moving in...

-d

pearljam
07-28-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Did you get that new house yet..?"

"No, but I did bang my ex-GF for a few weeks instead of staying at a Holiday Inn!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Oddly enough, I found this hilarious.

lapoker17
07-28-2005, 05:49 PM
There is a bigger issue, which is: Do you really want to be with a chick who would put you in a spot like this?

The answer is up to you, but having had nearly the exact situation come up a few years back, I'm putting forth that this little situation tells you everything you need to know about her. She's gotta go.

Hal 2000
07-28-2005, 05:49 PM
[quote im 100% sure she has no intention of sleeping with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure about that percentage boss??

ChoicestHops
07-28-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
not that I dont trust her, im 100% sure she has no intention of sleeping with him. Although it seems there is still a high possibility of this occuring

[/ QUOTE ]

You're 100% sure she has no intention, but you admit there's a high possibility of sex occurring.. that doesn't add up, unless they get drunk together and end up banging each other. Which if that were the case, she would have purposely gotten drunk solely to lower her inhibitions.

Just curious, how serious are you? Why the long distance relationship? How often do you see each other?

pearljam
07-28-2005, 05:51 PM
no, probably 95% to be honest, still pretty high.

cbfair
07-28-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just curious, how serious are you? Why the long distance relationship? How often do you see each other?

[/ QUOTE ]

This really is what it boils down to.

Also, where is this relationship leading? How old are you two? Are you college age or working professionals?

pearljam
[ QUOTE ]
There is a bigger issue, which is: Do you really want to be with a chick who would put you in a spot like this?

The answer is up to you, but having had nearly the exact situation come up a few years back, I'm putting forth that this little situation tells you everything you need to know about her. She's gotta go.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem with leaving her is that I really like her, also in a superficial sence she is gorgous and has no business being with me. Although I hate the spot im in, it would be very hard to leave her.

meep_42
You're so whipped. And she knows it.

-d

MrTrik
07-28-2005, 05:59 PM
Tell this chick it's over and walk away. Don't effing whine about it either. Just tell her it's BS to be in this situation and you don't need it. Then move on with your life.

Willluck
07-28-2005, 05:59 PM
Look at it from the other guy's perspective...guaranteed, his intentions are in no way pure. If you believe in monogamy, then this cannot fly. Probably dump her; maybe, go out and screw some chick and call it even.

M2d
07-28-2005, 06:00 PM
they're cheap (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001SONCM/qid=1122587732/sr=8-2/ref=pd_bbs_2/102-1199323-2612131?v=glance&s=sporting-goods&n=507846)

PITTM
07-28-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
First I would like to say this post is entirely unrelated to the "Would you let your girlfriend go skinny dipping with other guys thread".
Here is the situation, a long distance relationship that has lasted for about a year. Her best friend, who happens to be a guy, recently became homeless and is in transition to buy a new house. She has a small apartment and the guy asked to move in with her for a few weeks, the only place to sleep is on the bed. She sais nothing is going to happen but im not sure if I trust her that much. I say let him sleep on the floor and no problem, but obv. she sais he would be uncomfortable. What is the correct play in this situation?

[/ QUOTE ]

for the record, i have had exactly one girl who had a boyfriend sleep in my bed. we were also "best friends" until we realized we could make out and get our swerve on. im a homewrecker /images/graemlins/frown.gif. good luck!

rj

stabn
07-28-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
they're cheap (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001SONCM/qid=1122587732/sr=8-2/ref=pd_bbs_2/102-1199323-2612131?v=glance&s=sporting-goods&n=507846)

[/ QUOTE ]

<insert big pile of flaming poo as you are the 3rd one to say this>

Hal 2000
07-28-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem with leaving her is that I really like her, also in a superficial sence she is gorgous and has no business being with me. Although I hate the spot im in, it would be very hard to leave her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly dude, you don't seem very into this whole thing. Think. You said it's been a year, and you're saying you "really like her" and "she's gorgeous". If you were serious and looking long-term with this girl, you'd have made a stand as soon as she brought this up. I think you should either speak up about this now, or think about just ending it. JMHO.

Ulysses
07-28-2005, 06:07 PM
Well, she's banging him already, so this won't really change anything.

[censored]
07-28-2005, 06:09 PM
I'll tell you what dude. One of my good frieds in college was a girl. She got a boyfriend our senior year who was not comfortable with our close friendship. I did two things A) went out of my way to get into situations like that, including not going out and drinking alone together, staying at her place even though she had a seperate bedroom and B) made a good effort to become friends with him and make clear that I was not going to be playing the "good friend there when boyfriend messes up" card.

This dude wants to sleep in the same bed and you even need to think about this?

The only question IMO is whether you break up with her for even putting you in this spot.

mmbt0ne
07-28-2005, 06:10 PM
You're obviously having problems. PM me her phone number and I'll break up with her for you.

M2d
07-28-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
1) no one else has posted a link to them to prove to OP that he can get one purchased and shipped
2) homeboy obviously needs things pounded into his head repeatedly to get the message

AngryCola
07-28-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, she's banging him already, so this won't really change anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I have to agree. (low content)

[censored]
07-28-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we need to have a unwritten rule that if you are going to reference the steaming pile of poo you actually have to post the pic and not just reference posting the pic.

The once and future king
07-28-2005, 06:17 PM
Just ask her to make sure he wears a rubber so the only thing you are sharing with him is your girlfriend.

pearljam
im going to call her and offer to buy her an air matress. if she sais no and that I am controlling her life I guess I will have to end it /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

PITTM
my female office mate just laughed and said "theyre probably going to do stuff, and even if they arent she has no respect for him obviously. its break up time.

rj

[censored]
[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I have to agree.

[/ QUOTE ]

Moderator huh? Guess this means no more Wesley Clark arguements.

AngryCola
07-28-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Moderator huh? Guess this means no more Wesley Clark arguements.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I'm basically a mod only in the magazine forum.
It needed some work, IMO.

lapoker17
07-28-2005, 06:23 PM
I feel you dude.

This sounds very much like the spot I was in...and the girl was just so hot, and so good in bed and turned me on so much that I let [censored] like this slide and more things just kept popping up, and had I had the foresight to end it earlier, when warning signs like this popped up, then I would've been much better off.

This girl could be totally different from mine, but the whole situation just feels really similar.

asofel
07-28-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im going to call her and offer to buy her an air matress. if she sais no and that I am controlling her life I guess I will have to end it /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

why doesn't that guy buy it? or just sleep on the [censored] floor, the pansy.....if she's seriously expecting you to be ok with this dude, then you've already lost.....

[censored]
07-28-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I feel you dude.

This sounds very much like the spot I was in...and the girl was just so hot, and so good in bed and turned me on so much that I let [censored] like this slide and more things just kept popping up, and had I had the foresight to end it earlier, when warning signs like this popped up, then I would've been much better off.

This girl could be totally different from mine, but the whole situation just feels really similar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it isn't any different.

Girls are like children they will continually test limits and find out how far they can push things. You need to set firm bounderies on how you are going to be treated.

It is much easier if you just find a chick that actually wants to treat you (and be treated) and the relationship with respect.

At some point she should show some concern for your feelings. Making plans to go skinny dipping with her ex or asking to sleep in the same bed as some other dude is not doing that.

Also things will be much easier if guys will just be upfront with their limits. I can't imagine some girl I am with needing to ask me how I would feel about either of those situations. If she did then clearly me and her would not be a good match. She would be much better off with someone else as would I and that is what would happen.

Hal 2000
07-28-2005, 06:32 PM
Try this; surprise her this weekend, knock on her door, march right in and announce that you won't accept this situation, and if she doesn't go for it... easy break-up. Or she'll be so turned on that you stood up for yourself she'll f*** you six ways from Sunday........

And then you can break-up with her.

citanul
07-28-2005, 06:34 PM
for a guy with a name like smartmoves, that's not a very good plan.

he is in a LONG DISTANCE relationship, and the weekend is one day from now.

citanul

[censored]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why doesn't that guy buy it? or just sleep on the [censored] floor, the pansy.....if she's seriously expecting you to be ok with this dude, then you've already lost.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude if you buy another guy a mattress so he doesn't sleep with you girlfriend then please get a group of your friends together as plead with them to kick your ass.

DUDE HE WANTS TO SLEEP IN YOUR GIRLFRIENDS BED AND YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BUY HIM AN AIR MATTRESS! SLAP YOURSELF AND WAKE THE HELL UP!

tolbiny
No man has ever been 95% sure that he knows what a woman is thinking. I think you have to drop it to 80% at most- then add in the fact that they are excellent liars in these situations (both to us and towards themselves) and your confidence interval drops into the 50s.
Ad alcohol and its gotta be around 25%.
If this is a girl you would consider spending a lifetime with then you have to figure something out. If you would be back and dating other girls seriously within a few months of breaking up then [censored] it, its not worth the aggrevation.

Hal 2000
07-28-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
for a guy with a name like smartmoves, that's not a very good plan.

he is in a LONG DISTANCE relationship, and the weekend is one day from now.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Mommy, look at the AIRPWANE!!!

Are you under the impression this girl lives on Mars?

PITTM
07-28-2005, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude if you buy another guy a mattress so he doesn't sleep with you girlfriend then please get a group of your friends together as plead with them to kick your ass.

DUDE HE WANTS TO SLEEP IN YOUR GIRLFRIENDS BED AND YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BUY HIM AN AIR MATTRESS! SLAP YOURSELF AND WAKE THE HELL UP!

[/ QUOTE ]

i support that statement 100%. also, i find it hilarious that other people trust their girlfriends so much. in the skinny dipping thread kurosh makes so many statements that make it 1000% obvious he DOESNT trust his girlfriend and then goes on to talk about the "trusting, loving, relationship they have" you obviously dont trust someone if you need to go ask a bunch of people on a message board if you should trust them. and by the way. pictures please.

rj

citanul
07-28-2005, 06:44 PM
no, i'm under the impression that last minute airfare is probably not worth the cost given that the plan is to go someplace and make an ultimatum that could easily be done over the phone.

citanul

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-28-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Forget it. Just tell her to make sure she's using protection and go off and find yourself a new woman.

Hal 2000
07-28-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Try this; surprise her this weekend, knock on her door, march right in and announce that you won't accept this situation, and if she doesn't go for it... easy break-up. Or she'll be so turned on that you stood up for yourself she'll f*** you six ways from Sunday........

And then you can break-up with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Cit, just trying to be funny. I'm aware this is easily solved over the phone. I'll go back to straight-laced responses.

lapoker17
07-28-2005, 06:49 PM
Right on.

And just so your major point isn't lost in the boundaries thing - The main point is that she asked him this in the first place, the minor point is that guys should be better at setting boundaries. Her asking at all tells her whole story to me.

stabn
07-28-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we need to have a unwritten rule that if you are going to reference the steaming pile of poo you actually have to post the pic and not just reference posting the pic.

[/ QUOTE ]

That involves waaaaaay too much work for me.

MagicMan08
07-28-2005, 07:00 PM
Fricken women....god

Roy Munson
07-28-2005, 07:00 PM
This situation is very easy to reconcile. If the other guy has a hot gilfriend or wife then you get to sleep with her in exchange for your girlfriend sleeping with him.

If the other guy does not have the requisite hot mate then you get to sleep with whoever you choose without fear of reprisal from your girlfriend.

citanul
07-28-2005, 07:06 PM
sorry dude, for some reason my sense of humor is completely gone today.

citanul

moondogg
07-28-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is starting to sound a lot like the Cleveland-Lorreta-Quagmire

Bluffoon
07-28-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
just a love seat.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a joke right?

[censored]
07-28-2005, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is starting to sound a lot like the Cleveland-Lorreta-Quagmire

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Your search - Cleveland+Lorretta+Quagmire - did not match any documents.

[/ QUOTE ] ??????????

utmt40
07-28-2005, 07:12 PM
Muck it and play another hand.

Bluffoon
07-28-2005, 07:16 PM
The only possible response to girls that propose [censored] up [censored] like this is to dump them.

MagicMan08
07-28-2005, 07:17 PM
Women that even ask something like this shows there is something wrong. Like some people have said before, she obviously should know this is wrong unless she is that ignorant. And if she is, well, I hate stupid women, so you know what to do.

Shajen
07-28-2005, 07:18 PM
My girlfriend? Yeah. But don't tell my wife.

moondogg
07-28-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Your search - Cleveland+Lorretta+Quagmire - did not match any documents.

[/ QUOTE ] ??????????

[/ QUOTE ]

giggidy (http://www.familyguyfiles.com/episodes/episodes.php?id=58)

http://www.fgmma.com/i/avatars/large/quaqmire2.gif

gorie
07-28-2005, 07:19 PM
convince yourself that it's sexy that your gf is having sex with another guy, (c'mon it's long distance , give some slack) and make her tell you all about it while you have phone sex. problem solved.

hotsauce615
07-28-2005, 07:28 PM
I was definitely that guy at one point, and did the same deal. I found a way to share a bed with my ex. Thing is I probably could of tried something and maybe it would of worked, but I had zero respect for the boyfriend, because who would ever let their girlfriend share a bed some a dude? The fact that I had no feelings for her and still wanted to hit it should be an indication of what's going through the guy's mind. They're both playing you, take a stand and say no, make em get an air mattress. If she pulls the you don't trust you think, give her the "I trust you, but I don't trust him, and It'd make me comfortable for his ass to be on the floor".

Shajen
07-28-2005, 07:31 PM
Uh, no. The answer is [censored] no. Period. Sorry you got kicked out and all that, but find another place.

Sounds like a scum bag. No other friends around for him to crash at their place? Whatever. His disrespecting the OP and the "girl friend" is down with it.

Done. Bye bye. Long distance too? She's already giving it up...if not to him, someone else. Sorry man. That's the way it is.

utmt40
07-28-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Uh, no. The answer is [censored] no. Period. Sorry you got kicked out and all that, but find another place.

Sounds like a scum bag. No other friends around for him to crash at their place? Whatever. His disrespecting the OP and the "girl friend" is down with it.

Done. Bye bye. Long distance too? She's already giving it up...if not to him, someone else. Sorry man. That's the way it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sad but true

oneeye13
07-28-2005, 07:36 PM
he probably won't just bone her. he'll go for anal or give her the abe lincoln.

hotsauce615
07-28-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea what he said

bholdr
07-28-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Subject: Re: Would you let your GF sleep in the same bed with another guy?

[/ QUOTE ]

what, she asked for permission?

depends on a lot of things. i'd be (and have been) comfortable letting the girls i've been in relationships sleep in the same bed as male freinds, though i suppose i don't date girls that i wouldn't trust in such positions. have you met the guy? i might put a foot down if he's sleezy or something, but since it's her 'best freind' she probably knows what to expect or not expect.

a girl freind (platonic) of mine is going to go camping with me this weekend and we'll be sharing a bed... her boyfreind doesn't seem to mind. but... hmmm.... i do know several girls with male 'best freinds' who are occasional f*** buddies. it IS a long-distance relationship...

who knows? i don't know you or these people, and i think i'd have to before any advice i'd give could possibly be helpful or accurate at all. ask bisonbision, maybe, he seems to know what he's talking about advice-wise.

Richie Rich
07-28-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Them hooking up in the past makes it a bigger chance that something might happen, but it's an even bigger chance that nothing will happen.

[/ QUOTE ]
Please, pretty please tell me you're kidding. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

KaneKungFu123
07-28-2005, 07:58 PM
if this girl is asking this then she isnt wife material.

tell her no, he cant stay there, and then start cheating on her.

Thread Over.

utmt40
07-28-2005, 08:15 PM
Just stick it in her pooper and be done with it.

Quercus
07-28-2005, 08:24 PM
Long distance relationship?

Can't leave her because she is above your range?

Guy she has a history with is gonna move in for a while and sleep in her bed with her?

Dude... please... this sounds like a bad made up Dear Abby.

Peter666
07-28-2005, 08:32 PM
Why don't you ask the real question here: "Do you like sloppy seconds?"

oneeye13
07-28-2005, 08:34 PM
oh, it was sloppy before he got there.

cbfair
07-28-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
convince yourself that it's sexy that your gf is having sex with another guy, (c'mon it's long distance , give some slack) and make her tell you all about it while you have phone sex. problem solved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best advice yet.

Mayhap
07-28-2005, 09:09 PM
This is the answer of answers.

flair1239
07-28-2005, 09:11 PM
Not to be a smartass.

But,the long distance thing made me think this.

This guy is not her friend. It is her new boyfriend, who is moving in with her to stay. She simply has not gotten around to telling you that you guys are not a couple anymore... although with this she is dropping a pretty big hint.

Just end it.

BigBaitsim (milo)
07-28-2005, 09:15 PM
Fold.

krazyace5
07-28-2005, 09:49 PM
This is a dumber thing to ask than the skinny dipping question.

Rearden
07-28-2005, 09:59 PM
Step 1: buy a blow up air matress and give it to the gf... as both a solution and hint that you're not a fan of this
Step 2: If step one fails you're screwed... ditch the bitch

Nottom
07-28-2005, 10:23 PM
She should stay at your place.

If she insists on staying at her place the dude needs to sleep on the floor, its not that uncomfortable as long as there is a decent carpet and a couple of blankets and the guy should certainly understand. If he doesn't its obviously because hes trying to hit it.

bernie
07-29-2005, 02:34 AM
Get a close distance relationship.

This question is a softball.
Same concept for the skinny dipping applies.

If he has enough to buy a house, he has enough to get a motel room. "Few weeks?" Yeah, sure....

I'm with Diablo. She's probably already banging him.

b

meep_42
07-29-2005, 10:37 AM
Results?

-d

dtbog
07-29-2005, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.

I think a lot of you missed the point here. Why the hell does she expect you to put up with this?

We're all discussing what YOU should do... which means that she's manipulated you perfectly. She's taken a situation that should have been uncomfortable for HER (as a woman with a boyfriend who has been approached to share a bed with some random friend of hers) and made it unbearable for YOU. She doesn't even have to make a decision anymore. She's asking if it makes you uncomfortable as a boyfriend... but doesn't it make her uncomfortable as a girlfriend?

Oftentimes, "no other options" is an excuse that generally resourceful people use to get what they want.

dtbog
07-29-2005, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Results?

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

mackthefork
07-29-2005, 11:02 AM
Try for the spit roast?

Mack

PokerBob
07-29-2005, 11:09 AM
start [censored] other girls immediately

imported_The Vibesman
07-29-2005, 11:09 AM
Why not? They're already sleeping together.

jackdaniels
07-29-2005, 12:03 PM
The problem here is that she asked this question in the first place. Never mind buying an air mattress - if she plans on bangin the dude anyway, it will happen whether there is an alternate place for him to sleep or not. You have here a girl who is asking you to agree to something terribly inappropriate and as others here have pointed out, there is NO answer that you can give that will be correct. If you really love this girl and think you have a future with her - tell her how this makes you feel and explain that if you are to remain a couple, she can never think that these things are ok. If you are just happy to have a pretty hot chick to bang and call once in a while - let her do whatever she wants, keep bangin her like nothing happened and bail as soon as you find something better (you know that she would if the situation was reversed).

That is all.

kurosh
07-29-2005, 01:00 PM
I have a semi-long-distance relationship with my GF too and I'm with her right now so I asked her. Her best friend is a guy. She said that she would make him bring a couch or airbed or something. IF for some reason he *had* to sleep in the bed with her, she would be fine with it and expect me to too. She said she would understand why I was upset and talk to me about it. She wouldn't just tell me that this is what would happen.

sfer
07-29-2005, 01:13 PM
The same dude she likes to play with naked in a pool?

Bulldog
07-29-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
IF for some reason he *had* to sleep in the bed with her, she would be fine with it and expect me to too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, for one night tops, this could be tolerated.

PITTM
07-29-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The same dude she likes to play with naked in a pool?

[/ QUOTE ]

yep, goodbye credibility...hello girlfriend [censored] other dudes in a pool.

rj

DarkForceRising
07-29-2005, 01:25 PM
I am sure this has aready been said but just in case...

End the relationship (politely- I met someone else or whatever) NOW and spare your dignity. No whining or "staying friends". Just turn your back and go the other way. Fighting through the pain of a break-up is good practice. It gets easier each time.

pearljam
07-29-2005, 01:26 PM
I am embaressed to divulge the results but lets just say I did what a true OOT'er would do.

DMBFan23
07-29-2005, 01:28 PM
WTF? that's not results. I mean I'm glad you stuck it in her pooper and everything but did you give her [censored] about the dude staying over or did you let it happen? and if you gave her [censored], did she cave? and if not, did you break up with her?

btw congrats on the siihp

DarkForceRising
07-29-2005, 01:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am embaressed to divulge the results but lets just say I did what a true OOT'er would do.

[/ QUOTE ]

You chopped her into 20 pieces and buried her in a shallow grave at the edge of a forest? Kind of overkill, don't you think?

HopeydaFish
07-29-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't do this to us! We need to know...I won't be able to sleep tonight if I don't get closure! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

M2d
07-29-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You did absolutely nothing, thanked god and the heavens above that you actually have contact with a female, then came on here to brag about how you siihp?

citanul
07-29-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You did absolutely nothing, thanked god and the heavens above that you actually have contact with a female, then came on here to brag about how you siihp?

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, you beat me to this =(

citanul

[censored]
07-29-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU BOUGHT THAT GODDAMNED AIR MATTRESS, DIDN'T YOU?

pearljam
07-29-2005, 01:42 PM
for the record, this had nothing to do with SIIHP or any other sex act.

asofel
07-29-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
for the record, this had nothing to do with SIIHP or any other sex act.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd go ahead and actually give the results before something bad and unexpected happens...

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-29-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You flew out there at SIIHP? Or do you mean for real what an OOTer would do - sit at home and take it, letting her walk all over you?

MrWookie47
07-29-2005, 01:55 PM
Seriously. Inquiring minds want to know. And if you made a bad decision, don't worry about it. Bad decisions get posted here every day, and then the posters get properly berated into submission. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

utmt40
07-29-2005, 02:15 PM
We need some details.

pearljam
07-29-2005, 02:35 PM
I guess I better post the results, thanks alot for the responces guys. Well what ended up happening was she blew off the air matress thing saying it would be inconvenient to blow it up every night. At that point I knew for sure there was no more meaningful relationship here. So I just said OK I understand. What I ended up deciding is that im going to continue to have the relationship just for the sex and companionship. But I am no longer seeking a a long term relatinoship with her even though it hurts to admit it.

HopeydaFish
07-29-2005, 02:35 PM
Please, we have so little...we need you to tell us what happened.

Trust me, what OOT'ers will assume happened will be much worse than what really happened.

Whatever really happened, it won't be any worse than the guy who wants to screw his friend's 19 year old daughter, or Kurosh's girlfriend getting gangbanged while skinny dipping.

Edit: I see that you caved and spilled the beans. A little anti-climatic, though...but not that embarassing.

[censored]
07-29-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I better post the results, thanks alot for the responces guys. Well what ended up happening was she blew off the air matress thing saying it would be inconvenient to blow it up every night. At that point I knew for sure there was no more meaningful relationship here. So I just said OK I understand. What I ended up deciding is that im going to continue to have the relationship just for the sex and companionship. But I am no longer seeking a a long term relatinoship with her even though it hurts to admit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should reconsider. You will feel much better about the situation looking back on if you don't let yourself get walked on. Also putting your foot down and being a man will turn her on more than anything.

In the end it's your life.

At the very least you should call her on her BS and tell her that you want to start seeing other people as well as her.

Perhaps its just me but the thought of some bitch thinking she is getting one over on me is intolerable.

Also you need to do some serious thinking about whether or not you can turn your feelings off. Otherwise you are going to end up sulking in room and driving yourself crazy thinking about what they are doing.

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-29-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How exactly did you say "OK I understand"? Was it exactly like that, or was it like "Alright, I understand. Make sure you use a rubber, dude, because I don't want to be catching any of that [censored] when I come over"?

Shajen
07-29-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna throw the bullshit flag.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000BYT3I.01-A12J7Z25BKBAUQ._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

15 yards, roughing the testicles.

Dude, you are gonna get hurt. Badly. I don't know about anyone else on these boards, but "girlfriend" means exactly that. Now if you are morphing this into [censored] buddy, I still don't think it's worth it. She lives a good distance away from you. Not like you can call her up and hit it one night when you are bored.

Let it go, and move on. Completely. It's the only smart move here. If you don't, the feelings you have for her are gonna get you hurt.

pearljam
07-29-2005, 02:45 PM
I meant I understood an air matress would be inconvenient and made off like its no big deal that they will be sleeping in the same bed.

PITTM
07-29-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I meant I understood an air matress would be inconvenient and made off like its no big deal that they will be sleeping in the same bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

worlds easiest dumping. make it easier, youre gonna get dumped after they bone anyways. its pretty sad but being in your situation would blow ass.

rj

[censored]
07-29-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

worlds easiest dumping. make it easier, youre gonna get dumped after they bone anyways. its pretty sad but being in your situation would blow ass.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

This is key. Either way there is going to be a dumping, the only thing in question is whether the OP gets to keep is self respect.

jackdaniels
07-29-2005, 03:07 PM
I dont understand all the harshness of these posts after OP did what was exactly right to do.

He decided that he no longer has any long term plans for this girl but rather than just walking away from the kind of girl he has little or no chance of scoring with (he claims she is above his league) - he is simply planning on maintaining the sexual/other benefits fo the relationship.

As for her dumping him eventually - so what? Reminds me of a friend who was in a similar situation and when the girl finally dumped his ass, she made sure to tell him (in front of all his friends) that she never enjoyed the sex they had together. You know what he said? "So what, I got off". Moral of the story is that now that he has a correct grasp of where the relationship is going, he simply needs to maintain the parts of it that he likes and avoid the parts that he doesn't like (even if she will break up with him over it).

Aren't any of you married guys out there looking at this and thinking: "hmmm.... I do all this crap my wife wants me to do cause I care about the relationship and want it to continue - if I didn't care about the relationship, I would never do [insert crappy request from wife]" - well, he no longer has to.

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-29-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Aren't any of you married guys out there looking at this and thinking: "hmmm.... I do all this crap my wife wants me to do cause I care about the relationship and want it to continue - if I didn't care about the relationship, I would never do [insert crappy request from wife]"

[/ QUOTE ]
No. My wife knows her place.

Don't tell her I said that.

pearljam
07-29-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I dont understand all the harshness of these posts after OP did what was exactly right to do.

He decided that he no longer has any long term plans for this girl but rather than just walking away from the kind of girl he has little or no chance of scoring with (he claims she is above his league) - he is simply planning on maintaining the sexual/other benefits fo the relationship.

As for her dumping him eventually - so what? Reminds me of a friend who was in a similar situation and when the girl finally dumped his ass, she made sure to tell him (in front of all his friends) that she never enjoyed the sex they had together. You know what he said? "So what, I got off". Moral of the story is that now that he has a correct grasp of where the relationship is going, he simply needs to maintain the parts of it that he likes and avoid the parts that he doesn't like (even if she will break up with him over it).

Aren't any of you married guys out there looking at this and thinking: "hmmm.... I do all this crap my wife wants me to do cause I care about the relationship and want it to continue - if I didn't care about the relationship, I would never do [insert crappy request from wife]" - well, he no longer has to.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly, I felt this was a very shallow thing to do but still the correct play for me.

PITTM
she is still his "girlfriend", she is still sleeping with other dudes. that=suck, end of story. i dont care if you want ass, i know i certainly wouldnt [censored] my girlfriend if she was sleeping with other dudes on the side. yikes.

rj

Shajen
because it is obvious he still has feelings for her. He even said he did. He's headed for heartbreak and we are trying to help.

The majority of us have been there, and it sucks. If we can help someone else avoid it, then cool.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, imo, being married has nothing at all to do with this.

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-29-2005, 03:11 PM
So is the plan now to keep her for a fuckbuddy, but go on with other girls? If so, then you're doing alright if you can actually do this.

PITTM
07-29-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So is the plan now to keep her for a fuckbuddy, but go on with other girls? If so, then you're doing alright if you can actually do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

if he thought of her exclusively as a [censored] buddy this would be fine, but he obviously doesnt.

rj

jackdaniels
07-29-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Aren't any of you married guys out there looking at this and thinking: "hmmm.... I do all this crap my wife wants me to do cause I care about the relationship and want it to continue - if I didn't care about the relationship, I would never do [insert crappy request from wife]"

[/ QUOTE ]
No. My wife knows her place.

Don't tell her I said that.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD (and you got the Friday too! Great start for the weekend!)

HopeydaFish
07-29-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

exactly, I felt this was a very shallow thing to do but still the correct play for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shallow? *She's* the shallow one...she's the one flaunting the fact that she'll be sharing a bed with another guy for the next two weeks...she doesn't deserve any better from you. You shouldn't feel guilty about f'cking her for the sake of f'cking her.

That being said, and as some other posters have stated, whether or not you can keep you can distance yourself from the feelings you have for this girl is the question. My gut feeling is that you put too much stock in the relationship to suddenly stop caring about her.

When you're lying in bed by yourself this weeknd, and you realize that your ex-gf is probably banging some other guy, that'll be the litmus test as to whether your "plan" will succeed.

Deftoner
07-29-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps its just me but the thought of some bitch thinking she is getting one over on me is intolerable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen. Grow a [censored] pair OP. Your getting played, know your getting played..yet still want to take it. I don't care how low self-esteem you have (which is apparent by your posts) no one deserves to put up with this [censored], go [censored] her and then tell her its over but if she still wants to fool around your down. Then just leave it at that. Its really that simple.

jackdaniels
07-29-2005, 03:22 PM
You guys can obviously see right through his thinly veiled attempt to assert himself and have decided already that he needs saving from heartbreak.

OP - if this is indeed the case and you have feelings for this girl - you are prolly better off changing your number and never talking to her again. If, on the other hand, you think you can "shake" those feelings and maintain a hassle free relationship with this girl (who cares what she calls it? girlfriend or f-buddy, it should be all the same to you - so long as YOU know it for what it is) - you are clearly playing your cards right.

As for the relevance of marriage - the reason I chose this example is that I wanted to exemplify what happens in REAL, COMMITTED relationships - that is where one would take a little and give a little. Here there is no reason to give any at all (since it is only loosely a "relationship") - as soon as it becomes a hassle, OP can cut the cord and forget about her.

mmbt0ne
07-29-2005, 03:23 PM
I still think you could bone her if you broke up with her. Especially because she will (99% likely) feel guilty about the break up because it was her fault. Plus, in 6 months, when you look back on this, you won't feel like a puss.

[censored]
07-29-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if he thought of her exclusively as a [censored] buddy this would be fine, but he obviously doesnt.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

He made no mention of fuckbuddy or dating other girls. What did he include? I remember a little word called companionship.

Basically he said "hey honey how about an air mattress?"

She said "no, he's going to be sleeping in my bed"

"ok honey"

adanthar
07-29-2005, 03:25 PM
If you had no emotional attachment to her at all and could just get out and look for a new girlfriend while still talking to her, this would possibly be OK. Maybe.

As it is, you're going to be kicking yourself for being really stupid about six months from now when it blows up in your face and you lose all self-respect for yourself.

Shajen
07-29-2005, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys can obviously see right through his thinly veiled attempt to assert himself and have decided already that he needs saving from heartbreak.

[/ QUOTE ]

From the original poster in his "results" post:

[ QUOTE ]
But I am no longer seeking a a long term relatinoship with her even though it hurts to admit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

As for the relevance of marriage - the reason I chose this example is that I wanted to exemplify what happens in REAL, COMMITTED relationships - that is where one would take a little and give a little. Here there is no reason to give any at all (since it is only loosely a "relationship") - as soon as it becomes a hassle, OP can cut the cord and forget about her.

[/ QUOTE ]

This I agree with. I didn't get that from your post though. But I agree 100%.

[censored]
07-29-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I still think you could bone her if you broke up with her. Especially because she will (99% likely) feel guilty about the break up because it was her fault. Plus, in 6 months, when you look back on this, you won't feel like a puss.

[/ QUOTE ]

of course he could. If he grows a [censored] pair and dumps then he goes from being the little puppy dog she could kick around to to the alpha male she can't have. You don't think a chick like this would want to [censored] him when HE LET'S HER? Please forget about it.

Bulldog
07-29-2005, 04:26 PM
The only way you can save this is to bang an ex or somebody, take a pic of the two of you in the sack, and send it to your GF with a note--"we are just sleeping in this bed nothing else"

M2d
07-29-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
15 yards, roughing the testicles.

Dude, you are gonna get hurt. Badly. I don't know about anyone else on these boards, but "girlfriend" means exactly that. Now if you are morphing this into [censored] buddy, I still don't think it's worth it. She lives a good distance away from you. Not like you can call her up and hit it one night when you are bored.

Let it go, and move on. Completely. It's the only smart move here. If you don't, the feelings you have for her are gonna get you hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]
i think everyone's forgetting that it's a LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP!!! how much bootie calling is going to be going on in a LDR? it's not like OP can just call her up every so often and hook up.
OP should cut all ties now. as if it's needed, this is just another example of him trying to label the relationship as something it's not. He's trying to keep ties to her and denies having long term plans for her, but the essentials for a short term hookup/ [censored] buddy aren't there.

run while you can, OP. this is a car wreck waiting to happen.

JinX11
07-29-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im going to continue to have the relationship just for the sex and companionship.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, pal...this will not happen. Hate to break it to you, but she's written you off.

astroglide
07-29-2005, 04:43 PM
hell yeah, man. i'd overnight them some rubber sheets, beef gravy, and a camcorder. i'd want her to lead off by eating his [censored] while her dog helped out up front. after that he should cut his nipples, choke her, and put plexiglass pylons up her ass while he clamp/chains her labia apart and hoses her clit with a dremel polisher. he should punch her in the face and ram his dong clear through her abdomen into her throat, pumping her until a blood/sperm fusion bubbled out of her popper-dialated eyeballs.

asofel
07-29-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hell yeah, man. i'd overnight them some rubber sheets, beef gravy, and a camcorder. i'd want her to lead off by eating his [censored] while her dog helped out up front. after that he should cut his nipples, choke her, and put plexiglass pylons up her ass while he clamp/chains her labia apart and hoses her clit with a dremel polisher. he should punch her in the face and ram his dong clear through her abdomen into her throat, pumping her until a blood/sperm fusion bubbled out of her popper-dialated eyeballs.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

JinX11
07-29-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

sleight
07-29-2005, 04:53 PM
What's that called again? Oh yeah, the Aristocrats.

asofel
07-29-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What's that called again? Oh yeah, the Aristocrats.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea that's what i was thinking.

MoreWineII
07-29-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

potd nominee

gorie
07-29-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
will there be cuddles afterward ?

LeatherFace
07-29-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
will there be cuddles afterward ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see any reasons to believe there wouldn't be.

tdp
07-29-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She sais nothing is going to happen but im not sure if I trust her that much.

[/ QUOTE ]
This sums it all up.No trust=no future.Call it quits and move on.

HopeydaFish
07-29-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a typical Saturday night at my place.

[censored]
07-29-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away, and all your money won't another minute buy.

Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind
Dust in the wind, everything is dust in the wind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-29-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Thinking about buying a Tribeca?

[censored]
07-29-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Thinking about buying a Tribeca?

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif Oh good god that was funny.

Joseph Busti
07-29-2005, 07:51 PM
I dont get why if hes in the process of buying a house, he cannot afford a weekly hotel for like $300 a week.

shant
07-29-2005, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I dont get why if hes in the process of buying a house, he cannot afford a weekly hotel for like $300 a week.

[/ QUOTE ]
You can't bang someone's girlfriend as easily in a hotel?

NoOuts
07-29-2005, 08:20 PM
OP,
You really need to send her an e-mail with a link to this thread. For your own good.

ilovemyZ
07-29-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OP,
You really need to send her an e-mail with a link to this thread. For your own good.

[/ QUOTE ]

that way she can see what a real man the OP is

stabn
07-29-2005, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes because you totally have to blow them up every night...

NoOuts
07-29-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

that way she can see what a real man the OP is

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she already knows.

Los Feliz Slim
07-29-2005, 08:56 PM
Man, she must think you're pretty dumb. Why in Christ did she even tell you about this in the first place? Why not just screw the other guy? To torture you like a cornered mouse, I guess. I hate her and the horse she rode in on.

ilovemyZ
07-29-2005, 09:00 PM
I think the only real option he has here is to see her one last time. Get some sympathy sex from her and as he's leaving his sticky, gooey mess tell her, "we should see other people." Walk out and be done with it.

oreogod
07-29-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your screwed. I hope u can see why. But does it really matter. Either way you sound like the kind of guy that would take her back in a heartbeat. Im sure she knows this. Good luck.

ihardlyknowher
07-29-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You can't bang someone's girlfriend as easily in a hotel?

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.

oreogod
07-29-2005, 09:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Many guys/women dont stand up for themselves in situations like this. Which is A-Ok for me. A third of the girls Ive been with have had boyfriends and from my perspective, the only reason the girls were willing to sleep around, or at least mess around, was because they knew even if their BFs found out...it wouldnt matter, they would never stick up for themselves anyway. Its nice to be single sometimes. Do I care, no.

Im in a relationship right now and if my gf ever brought [censored] up like this...I would tell her, the guy can go [censored] himself and if he wants to stay anywhere it will be in a hotel. If she disaggrees, ditch the bitch. But Im the type that can stay emotionally unattactched to someone.

oreogod
07-29-2005, 09:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
IF for some reason he *had* to sleep in the bed with her, she would be fine with it and expect me to too.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, she wouldnt be feeling the same if the situation was reversed. To think she expects u to be fine with it, is well, retarded.

Mason Hellmuth
07-29-2005, 09:22 PM
Mat is going to love this.

Also: POTY; end of thread.

Yeti
07-29-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A third of the girls Ive been with have had boyfriends

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, if you've only been with three girls, just say it. We don't mind.

Joseph Busti
07-29-2005, 09:50 PM
Im talking if there was truly nothing going on between them.

durron597
07-29-2005, 11:51 PM
Because of this:

[ QUOTE ]
i think everyone's forgetting that it's a LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP!!! how much bootie calling is going to be going on in a LDR? it's not like OP can just call her up every so often and hook up. OP should cut all ties now.

[/ QUOTE ]

The OP really should just do this:

[ QUOTE ]
Im in a relationship right now and if my gf ever brought [censored] up like this...I would tell her, the guy can go [censored] himself and if he wants to stay anywhere it will be in a hotel.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you try to keep the rel going as described, you will keep thinking about her etc. etc. Dude, if she's ditching you because she's decided you're out of her league then it will REALLY get under her skin you ditch her first. Just say it isn't working out.

07-30-2005, 04:11 AM
Firstly, thanks for the "accidental e-mail" which led me to check out this tread.

I'll just ignore the "girlfriend" and the 1-year relationship inaccuracies.

I am the girl in question. I didn't read every reply, only about a dozen or so.

Firstly, I do have a couch but it's a 2 seater and isn't big enough to sleep someone.

Secondly, I have a small apartment and it would be an inconvenience to have an airbed lying around.

I am disappointed that nobody seems to think that it is possible that the reason I am happy to have him sleep in my bed is because he's not the sort of guy to try anything. We have slept in the same bed on numerous occasions before I met the OP and nothing has ever happened. I have known this guy since I was 14 and we are very close friends. Going out a few years back complicated our friendship and we have both learned from it. I have never felt the urge, drunk or sober to sleep with him and he feels the same way about me. I have never given the OP any reason not to trust me.

I have taken the OP concerns into consideration and my friend is sleeping in my daughter’s bed and my daughter is sleeping beside me. This is unfair on her but after the amount of grief I was given I caved.

Reading that he's posted our personal problems all over the [censored] web hasn't made me feel any happier with him!

07-30-2005, 04:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have taken the OP concerns into consideration and my friend is sleeping in my daughter’s bed and my daughter is sleeping beside me. This is unfair on her but after the amount of grief I was given I caved.

[/ QUOTE ]

It may be unfair to her, but you are being even more unfair to your boyfriend by expecting him to be fine with you sharing a bed with another man. It doesn't really matter that you say he isn't the kind of guy to try anything; it's still wrong on so many levels, and if you can't see why, then you have some issues.

07-30-2005, 04:56 AM
WHy is it wrong? Because you say so? Because a bunch of strangers have decided that I can't be trusted? Should it not come down to the individuals? I mean, if it was a female friend would there be a problem? My "boyfriend" knows me well enough to know that I would never cheat on him. My friend sleeping in my bed just made due to the lack of space in my apartment. If the situation was reversed I would have no problem with him doing it as I trust him enough to know that nothing would happen.

Anyways, There really isn't anything else to talk about as he's not sleeping in my bed, is he?

07-30-2005, 04:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My "boyfriend" knows me well enough to know that I would never cheat on him.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he knew that then he wouldn't have made this thread. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

07-30-2005, 05:11 AM
Missy, i'm with you on this one. There is nothing inherently wrong with you letting dude share your bed. I've slept in other girls beds when i've had a girlfriend, i i bet a bunch of these haters have as well. it is case specific though, and i'd only be cool with it if dude in question was a good friend of girl in question. don't be to hard on the boyfriend, anyone (myself included) would think twice about this. If this really is the girl in question, and you stumbled across this thread somehow, this is f-ing hilarious. wwwooowwww.

hotdog da 2rd
07-30-2005, 05:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why can't the roommate posts here. i tired of the "girlfriend banging some other guy" posts. where's the "i'm banging some guy's girlfriend" posts? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

07-30-2005, 05:48 AM
Thank you.

zephed
07-30-2005, 06:14 AM
Missymouse, you are either a complete [censored] idiot, or a very nice troll. pearljam, can we get a confirmation on this?

Anyways in case you are not a troll, what innacuracies about gf and "1 year"?

You have a [censored] daughter? How'd that happen and why did the father leave?

You should seriously consider asking jason_t (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=21723&what=search&Forum= &Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&where=bodysub&Name=2 1723&daterange=1&newerval=1&newertype=w&olderval=& oldertype=&bodyprev=) what you should do to yourself. Give the guy a break, you are intentionally trying to [censored] with his mind.

hotdog da 2rd
07-30-2005, 06:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Firstly, thanks for the "accidental e-mail" which led me to check out this tread.

I'll just ignore the "girlfriend" and the 1-year relationship inaccuracies.

I am the girl in question. I didn't read every reply, only about a dozen or so.

Firstly, I do have a couch but it's a 2 seater and isn't big enough to sleep someone.

Secondly, I have a small apartment and it would be an inconvenience to have an airbed lying around.

I am disappointed that nobody seems to think that it is possible that the reason I am happy to have him sleep in my bed is because he's not the sort of guy to try anything. We have slept in the same bed on numerous occasions before I met the OP and nothing has ever happened. I have known this guy since I was 14 and we are very close friends. Going out a few years back complicated our friendship and we have both learned from it. I have never felt the urge, drunk or sober to sleep with him and he feels the same way about me. I have never given the OP any reason not to trust me.

Reading that he's posted our personal problems all over the [censored] web hasn't made me feel any happier with him!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif

dozer
07-30-2005, 06:26 AM
Ask her if it is ok if one of your good friends that is a girl is allowed to sleep in your bed with you for a week. I guarantee she will say "HELL NO!"

That being said, they are probably already screwing each other. Long distance relationships can't last forever. Chicks need cock on a regular basis once they lose thier virginity. Once they pop, they can't stop!

Rotating Rabbit
07-30-2005, 07:43 AM
1st time posters dont use abbreviations like 'OP'.

beerbandit
07-30-2005, 09:43 AM
[censored] that

do you know this dude?

youre a guy -- what the [censored], why would she even put you in this situation -- ask her what she would think if you had a chick sleeping in yout bed

ChipWrecked
07-30-2005, 10:18 AM
I wasn't going to post on this one because I made my opinion pretty clear in the skinny dipping thread.

But I have been the other guy.

Even if he tries to stay in his 'air mattress' and not go for it, he will end up hitting it because she is going to bring it to him.

HopeydaFish
07-30-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm curious to see what Pearljam will have to say about this. It's possible she's legit -- the fact she used 'OP' doesn't mean anything. She might post on other boards. It's not a 2+2-specific thing.

durron597
07-30-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WHy is it wrong? Because you say so? Because a bunch of strangers have decided that I can't be trusted?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's not that at all. It's because your boyfriend was clearly not okay with it, and he thought of FOUR reasonable alternatives, all of which you made excuses for.

1) Sleep on the floor
2) Sleep on the couch
3) Buy an air mattress (which he would pay for)
4) Have him get a hotel

It just sounded like you were looking for reasons to have him sleep in your bed, and actively trying to take your boyfriends concerns and ignore them.

07-30-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I hadn't seen that one! WOW. lmao. Ty!

In the end he didn't even sleep in my bed. I was being 100% honest when I said nothing was going on.

As for the GF and 1 year crap. You'll have to ask him about that one as I said I wouldn't say anything.

Matty
07-30-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm curious to see what Pearljam will have to say about this. It's possible she's legit -- the fact she used 'OP' doesn't mean anything. She might post on other boards. It's not a 2+2-specific thing.

[/ QUOTE ]I've never seen it used on any other boards.

Bulldog
07-30-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have known this guy since I was 14 and we are very close friends. Going out a few years back complicated our friendship and we have both learned from it. I have never felt the urge, drunk or sober to sleep with him and he feels the same way about me.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not true. He wants to sleep with you.

Yeti
07-30-2005, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And it's not close.

Matty
07-30-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And it's not close.

[/ QUOTE ]Let me just be the third to say this. There is absolutely 0% chance he doesn't want to sleep with you.

jackdaniels
07-30-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And it's not close.

[/ QUOTE ]Let me just be the third to say this. There is absolutely 0% chance he doesn't want to sleep with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is such a basic thing women seem to misunderstand (even though they hear it often) that I will repeat it again (on the off chance that it sticks).

GUARANTEED he would sleep with you given the chance. Either that or he is gay/in other committed relationship.

Haven't you watched "When Harry met Sally"?

pearljam
07-30-2005, 03:33 PM
Missymouse is indeed the girl I was refering to in the original post. Posting this was a mistake and it really hurt her. Obviously I never meant for her to read it, one of my friends accidently sent her an email that was meant for me that mentioned 2+2. Still I think we can work it out, we have been talking on IM and I think it will be ok, and if it's not then it is my fault. I should have trusted her and not have listened to a bunch of guys that didn't know her. I trust her now and something like this is'nt going to happen again. Anyway just wanted to say this publicly, now, lets just let this thread die.

gorie
07-30-2005, 03:36 PM
hi pearljam, can i sleep over ?

Matty
07-30-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it is my fault. I should have trusted her and not have listened to a bunch of guys that didn't know her. I trust her now and something like this is'nt going to happen again.

[/ QUOTE ]hahahahahaha

We may not know her, but I'm sure collectively we know a couple thousand girls, and have been in serious relationships with at least a few hundred.

If I were a friend of yours, I'd slap the crap out of you right now.

[censored]
07-30-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If I were a friend of yours, I'd slap the crap out of you right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is because you are a true friend Grey. That is exactly what pearljam needs right now.

Pearljam in 3 months you are going to look back and say "wow I wish I had listened to those OOT guys & gorie"

Los Feliz Slim
07-30-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
one of my friends accidently sent her an email that was meant for me that mentioned 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm calling BS on this. Or, it's time to have a "talk" with that friend.

Zygote
07-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Go to a department store and buy an air matress. Then, she'll have no more excuses.

[censored]
07-30-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
one of my friends accidently sent her an email that was meant for me that mentioned 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm calling BS on this. Or, it's time to have a "talk" with that friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it is BS and GF knows it. Pearljam had his friend "accidently" send it to the GF. With amateur moves like that no wonder he'll her let walk all over him. Made the thread even better though so thanks.

pearljam
07-30-2005, 03:59 PM
actually we didnt, there is a chance my friend did it on purpose and took matters into his own hands but I doubt it and if he did it will be a serious problem.

tdarko
07-30-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Go to a department store and buy an air matress. Then, she'll have no more excuses.

[/ QUOTE ]
no kidding, i am laying on one right now they are $15 bucks and if missymousywhatshername doesn't go for that then this guy's piece is just bigger than the OP's and there is nothing you can do about that...except for that stretching device posted months back, wacki! where are you with your creativity?!

MelchyBeau
07-30-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

1) Sleep on the floor
2) Sleep on the couch
3) Buy an air mattress (which he would pay for)
4) Have him get a hotel

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a solution to this that you left off.

Have him stay at someone elses place? Or does he have no other friends? Gee I'm out of a home, I know I'll shack up with some girl who has no other room for me to sleep at except on her bed. GENIUS

Melch

kurosh
07-30-2005, 04:12 PM
I'd like to note an observation I've made about OOT. Almost ny sort of serious post you make, people are going to insult you or make fun of you or say random stupid [censored]. The exception is something regarding a relationship where you might be on the path to getting hurt or already have been. OOT's heart really shines through here. I think there's been a lot of heart break and everyone knows how much it sucks.

07-30-2005, 04:19 PM
Thanks for all your advice but I think the OP and I can take it from here.

[censored]
07-30-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
actually we didnt, there is a chance my friend did it on purpose and took matters into his own hands but I doubt it and if he did it will be a serious problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you have a good friend who took matters into his own hands.

[censored]
07-30-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to note an observation I've made about OOT. Almost ny sort of serious post you make, people are going to insult you or make fun of you or say random stupid [censored]. The exception is something regarding a relationship where you might be on the path to getting hurt or already have been. OOT's heart really shines through here. I think there's been a lot of heart break and everyone knows how much it sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes this and dogs.

tdarko
07-30-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't disagree with the part that it sucks but i don't see how the OOT is wrong. this guy brings his personal life to the internet and expects to get positive if not realistic advice, please. anyone on this forum should be old enough to be able to handle their personal relationships with women without the advice of the OOT (of all places, he posts in the OOT thinking advice is going to be real and not comical), and if i weren't old enough there are plenty of other places to go. then if that doesn't work it would have been a lot easier to just PM bison.

moral of this thread is you don't bring your personal and private issues with your gf into these forums especially the OOT if you think its ging to cause further problems. he brought this upon himself IMO.

tdarko
07-30-2005, 04:23 PM
no problem.

[censored]
07-30-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't disagree with the part that it sucks but i don't see how the OOT is wrong. this guy brings his personal life to the internet and expects to get positive if not realistic advice, please. anyone on this forum should be old enough to be able to handle their personal relationships with women without the advice of the OOT (of all places, he posts in the OOT thinking advice is going to be real and not comical), and if i weren't old enough there are plenty of other places to go. then if that doesn't work it would have been a lot easier to just PM bison.

moral of this thread is you don't bring your personal and private issues with your gf into these forums especially the OOT if you think its ging to cause further problems. he brought this upon himself IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you missed Kurosh's point. He was saying OOT does not suck when it comes to issues like this.

DMBFan23
07-30-2005, 04:24 PM
wait now this is your fault? man you are a huge pussy. you need to get out and live and discover that you should think more of yourself than to let yourself get walked all over. but I cant say anything that you'll listen to anyway

tdarko
07-30-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you missed Kurosh's point. He was saying OOT does not suck when it comes to issues like this.

[/ QUOTE ]
then i did miss, and when i say miss i mean by a lot. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

kurosh
07-30-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
then i did miss, and when i say miss i mean by a lot. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, good job thinking completely the opposite of what I said.

BeerMoney
07-30-2005, 04:32 PM
This is definitely a gray area.

tdarko
07-30-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Heh, good job thinking completely the opposite of what I said.

[/ QUOTE ]
hey no problem, i could go back and show you why i thought differently but i don't want to make you mad. anyway, nice post--you know the one way up top that i mistook.

Ulysses
07-30-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, dude, there's NO WAY he sent that "accidentally."