PDA

View Full Version : Would you let your GF sleep in the same bed with another guy?

Pages : 1 [2]

ihardlyknowher
07-30-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and if he did it will be a serious problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

He will not be allowed to sleep in the same bed as minnymouse. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

HopeydaFish
07-30-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and if he did it will be a serious problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

He will not be allowed to sleep in the same bed as minnymouse. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not? Everyone else does.

ihardlyknowher
07-30-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
in a superficial sence she is gorgous and has no business being with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems to be the real problem. Why the low self esteem?

Mr. Zero
07-30-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Still I think we can work it out, we have been talking on IM and I think it will be ok, and if it's not then it is my fault. I should have trusted her and not have listened to a bunch of guys that didn't know her. I trust her now and something like this is'nt going to happen again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Misplayed on every street.

Mason Hellmuth
07-30-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't read every reply, only about a dozen or so.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you read this post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3002037&page=1&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)?

meep_42
07-30-2005, 10:26 PM
This thread is so getting bumped in a couple months.

-d

pearljam
07-30-2005, 10:27 PM
why?

oreogod
07-30-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A third of the girls Ive been with have had boyfriends

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, if you've only been with three girls, just say it. We don't mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt say that to brag. Long story short, I was with a girl for 6 years...broke up couple months after my 23rd b-day...rented a beach house out in florida and went insane. then I traveled around the US and Europe (dad and brother live over there) -- so it was a fun time. A third of the girls I was with did have boyfriends but I really didnt care, it was their issue to deal with, not mine. Past that I really didnt care to be in a relationship, so I dated around. Anyway yeah, fun time, in a solid relationship now...but anything like the OPs dilemma ever came up...Id tell her friend/ex-boyfirend whoever he is, to go [censored] himself. I mean seriously, the dude has to have friends. If she was still insistent, it would be time to move on (this is player dependant).

OP, the girl is tainted pussy, move on. Start talking to other chicks.

[censored]
07-30-2005, 10:38 PM
what was your response to pearljam stating that he now knows you're not marriage material and is just going to keep you around for sex and companionship?

Matty
07-30-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why?

[/ QUOTE ]Because your relationship is warped and the drama will not end.

HopeydaFish
07-30-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do people slow down on the highway to see a car wreck? Same reason.

clutch
07-30-2005, 11:03 PM
It's wrong of her to even consider this. It's wrong of her to expect you to approve of this. You know it. She should know it.

Tell her no and tell her it has nothing to do with jealousy. Tell her it is about her lack of common sense and lack of respect for you. Tell her that it's wrong. Period. End of discussion. Tell her that she can't turn this around on you to make you out to be the bad guy. Tell her it's obviously not acceptable and if she's too stupid to see why, you're through.

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Dominic
07-30-2005, 11:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Missymouse is indeed the girl I was refering to in the original post. Posting this was a mistake and it really hurt her. Obviously I never meant for her to read it, one of my friends accidently sent her an email that was meant for me that mentioned 2+2. Still I think we can work it out, we have been talking on IM and I think it will be ok, and if it's not then it is my fault. I should have trusted her and not have listened to a bunch of guys that didn't know her. I trust her now and something like this is'nt going to happen again. Anyway just wanted to say this publicly, now, lets just let this thread die.

[/ QUOTE ]

you have no balls.

guess what? "Missy" is not the only pretty girl who will ever bone you. There are tons of women out there who would love to do the job - even with a pussie like you.

mslif
07-30-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have taken the OP concerns into consideration and my friend is sleeping in my daughter’s bed and my daughter is sleeping beside me.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what bothers me. You were thinking about having some guy (who you supposely don't have a romantic relationship with)sleep in your bed with your daughter present? What if your daugther wakes up and goes into your room? that's just wrong.

HopeydaFish
07-30-2005, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have taken the OP concerns into consideration and my friend is sleeping in my daughter’s bed and my daughter is sleeping beside me.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what bothers me. You were thinking about having some guy (who you supposely don't have a romantic relationship with)sleep in your bed with your daughter present? What if your daugther wakes up and goes into your room? that's just wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah! Her daughter would actually see them f'ing! It's bad enough that Pearljam has to imagine it.

DMBFan23
07-31-2005, 02:51 AM
two female friends of mine that I hung out with tonight both agreed that the girl in this scenario is a stupid bitch

TimM
07-31-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for all your advice but I think the OP and I can take it from here.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is OOT. Popular threads like this take on a life of their own. They often veer quite far from where the OPs wanted them to go, and never just stop when they want them to.

pearljam
07-31-2005, 03:08 AM
I made this thread for one reason, to see if it was socially acceptable to sleep in the same bed with antoher guy friend under certain circumstances. There are details here that I can not give out that changes the situation, unfortunately this makes you all unqualified to give an educated judgment on the relationship. We will be fine if she forgives me for this and lets it pass. I thank you all for your responces but please just let this thread die now, there is nothing more to say.

[censored]
07-31-2005, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I made this thread for one reason, to see if it was socially acceptable to sleep in the same bed with antoher guy friend under certain circumstances. There are details here that I can not give out that changes the situation, unfortunately this makes you all unqualified to give an educated judgment on the relationship. We will be fine if she forgives me for this and lets it pass. I thank you all for your responces but please just let this thread die now, there is nothing more to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Jaskohouston
07-31-2005, 03:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have taken the OP concerns into consideration and my friend is sleeping in my daughter's bed and my daughter is sleeping beside me. This is unfair on her but after the amount of grief I was given I caved.

[/ QUOTE ]

PUNT.

ihardlyknowher
07-31-2005, 03:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I made this thread for one reason, to see if my GF was an unreasonable c*nt - it turns out she kind of is. There are details here that I can not give out that changes the situation (i.e. I am really pussywhipped), unfortunately this makes you all unqualified to give an educated judgment on the relationship because she has forbid me to listen to you. We will be fine if I let her strap it on and exact her revenge. I thank you all for your responces but please stop me from marrying this woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Dominic
07-31-2005, 04:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for all your advice but I think the OP and I can take it from here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to know from the girl what the hell she thinks she's doing? How dare you present the OP with this situation. It's ridiculous and obscene. It's a game you're playing and the OP failed miserably. If you cared at all for the guy, you would never have done this in the first place.

Stop playing games with the poor boy and cut him loose, already.

If you were my girlfriend, the response you would have gotten would have been, "if you really think this is at all appropriate, we have nothing more to say to one another. Seeya."

07-31-2005, 04:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I made this thread for one reason, to see if it was socially acceptable to sleep in the same bed with antoher guy friend under certain circumstances. There are details here that I can not give out that changes the situation, unfortunately this makes you all unqualified to give an educated judgment on the relationship. We will be fine if she forgives me for this and lets it pass. I thank you all for your responses but please just let this thread die now, there is nothing more to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

The OP clearly points out that you do not have all the information. On top of that, I never slept in the same bed as my friend, I simply complained about the fact I had to make other arrangements because I knew that there was no need for them.

As for the comment on society accepting something, I'm sure that if everything needed society to approve of it then there wouldn't be many card players!

hotdog da 2rd
07-31-2005, 08:36 AM
As for the comment on society accepting something, I'm sure that if everything needed society to approve of it then there wouldn't be many card players!

you're starting to grow on me. can we be friends? seems you treat your friends really well. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ChipWrecked
07-31-2005, 09:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
one of my friends accidently sent her an email that was meant for me that mentioned 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm calling BS on this. Or, it's time to have a "talk" with that friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

07-31-2005, 10:07 AM
OP,

She's probably already cheated on you, man if she's asking you to have this guy sleep over. Man, you need to get some testicles. Just end the relationship and starting nailing chicks every weekend. Treat them like the ho's that they are.

gorie
07-31-2005, 10:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i completely understand your reason for wanting to post this and get a general opinion. i mean it's pretty anonymous until bad friends start sending emails to your 'girlfriend' and i'm sure you didn't intend for that to happen.

sometimes people just don't know what to expect from a relationship, or what is normal. i know i've struggled with a lot of things in my relationship because of this. even friendships. things can be confusing if you don't have anything to base it on.

there are times when i don't like something about a relationship, and then start to question if i just expect too much. it can be hard. i don't think it's always easy to just keep to yourself. it helps sometimes to have othes opinions to help validate your feelings. it's not like you have to base your decisions on what other people say, it just helps to know.

maybe the OP felt it was wrong of his gf to do this, but also felt he might be expecting to much, or wrong to tell her not to do it. or maybe he felt completely ok with it and had some friends tell him he's nuts so he wanted to post and see how nuts he really is - i don't know. it's not like you really posted anything personal...

i just feel bad that he keeps apologizing for making the post. the only reason i can understand you 'needing' forgiveness from this girl or her being upset about, would be the post saying you won't pursue a serious relationship with her, because it apparently isn't true and you do want to keep a serious relationship with her . so i can see how you are apologizing now to make up for that comment. but you did nothing wrong by asking the question in the first place.

LeatherFace
07-31-2005, 10:18 AM
http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/1971/slut9ai.png (http://imageshack.us)

zoomOut
07-31-2005, 10:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll just ignore the "girlfriend" and the 1-year relationship inaccuracies.

I am the girl in question. Reading that he's posted our personal problems all over the [censored] web hasn't made me feel any happier with him!

[/ QUOTE ]

When I first read this thread I thought these two were just nuts. But when I re-read the original post I've since changed my mind. My take on this is that they are not in an exclusive relationship and never have been. The OP posted this more as a hypothetical 'what would you guys do in this situation?' type of question.

They have some kind of long distance pretend relationship. She is very hot. He has low self-esteem issues. She likes to toy with him. He would love to have her as a "girlfriend" but she is independant and non-committal. This thread blew up in his face and she is acting all 'what's the big deal and why do you guys all care?'

07-31-2005, 10:29 AM
whatever happened to just being together to screw each other. Now there's all kind of crap involved.

gorie
07-31-2005, 10:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I made this thread for one reason, to see if it was socially acceptable to sleep in the same bed with antoher guy friend under certain circumstances. There are details here that I can not give out that changes the situation, unfortunately this makes you all unqualified to give an educated judgment on the relationship. We will be fine if she forgives me for this and lets it pass. I thank you all for your responses but please just let this thread die now, there is nothing more to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

The OP clearly points out that you do not have all the information. On top of that, I never slept in the same bed as my friend, I simply complained about the fact I had to make other arrangements because I knew that there was no need for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're being a real jerk to this guy, you know that, right ?

don't worry about the posts here, they don't matter, why bother defending yourself ? you're just making yourself look worse. the point is : pearljam wasn't sure what to think of the situation and obviously was uncomfortable with it, for whatever reason. just appreciate that much and stop being a jerk.

pearljam - i hope you find some better friends.

07-31-2005, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im going to call her and offer to buy her an air matress. if she sais no and that I am controlling her life I guess I will have to end it /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Forget it. Just tell her to make sure she's using protection and go off and find yourself a new woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this one. LOL

07-31-2005, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I better post the results, thanks alot for the responces guys. Well what ended up happening was she blew off the air matress thing saying it would be inconvenient to blow it up every night. At that point I knew for sure there was no more meaningful relationship here. So I just said OK I understand. What I ended up deciding is that im going to continue to have the relationship just for the sex and companionship. But I am no longer seeking a a long term relatinoship with her even though it hurts to admit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's probably nailing like 4 other guys, man. I know girls like this. Do you really want to stick your dick in that ? Just be done with her. Go do something else. Go skydiving or whatever. Just do something besides think of her.

zoomOut
07-31-2005, 10:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The problem with leaving her is that I really like her, also in a superficial sence she is gorgous and has no business being with me. Although I hate the spot im in, it would be very hard to leave her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think given how this thread has gone the OP is truly sorry he started it. He's afraid he may have ruined what little he had going with her. I've been out of the dating game for a long time. How do these long distance relationships work anyway? Are they really supposed to be exclusive and does anyone actually believe this?

07-31-2005, 11:07 AM
Zoom,

He had NOTHING going with her ever. This bitch is sick. I can tell from her posts. OP will realize in about 6 months that he never really had anything with her meaningful in the very beginning. This chick isn't dating material, marriage material, or even friend material.

Go back to one of her posts. She says, "LMAO" . She thinks this [censored] is funny. What a sick bitch and I'd like to smack the crap out of her.

Someone needs to take Pearljam out for a night on the town. I just don't like girls like this. She's manipulative, and crazy. She was actually going to bring this guy into her home with her daughter around. WTF. Just seems wierd to me. Then after a week or two he leaves ? Doesn't the daughter wonder what the hell is going on ?

xLukex
07-31-2005, 11:21 AM
How the hell does PearlJam's girlfriend know what OP means?

ihardlyknowher
07-31-2005, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We know she knows what OPP means.

cassette
07-31-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"OP" is in no way 2+2 exclusive.

Peter666
07-31-2005, 12:04 PM
Best response ever.

ChipWrecked
07-31-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
whatever happened to just being together to screw each other. Now there's all kind of crap involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Herpes, chlamidia, AIDS.... all kinds of crap.

ILL34GL3
07-31-2005, 12:26 PM
Wow this is an entertaining thread.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that the female wanted to have her homeless man friend sleep in her bed with her child under the same roof. That's kind of slutty isn't it?

I'd feel so disrespected if my girlfriend asked me a f'd up question like this. It'd likely be the end.

arod15
07-31-2005, 02:23 PM
No not a chance ....

DMBFan23
07-31-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GROW SOME TESTICLES MAN

Matty
07-31-2005, 04:58 PM
http://asshat.org/images/bush/pwned.jpg

Shajen
08-02-2005, 08:59 AM
http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~gns2/bump.jpg

I go away for one day and miss all this goodness?

DAMN. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

This thread went from pathetic, to hilarious, to OMG!@!

phil_ivey_fan
08-02-2005, 09:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
First I would like to say this post is entirely unrelated to the "Would you let your girlfriend go skinny dipping with other guys thread".
Here is the situation, a long distance relationship that has lasted for about a year. Her best friend, who happens to be a guy, recently became homeless and is in transition to buy a new house. She has a small apartment and the guy asked to move in with her for a few weeks, the only place to sleep is on the bed. She sais nothing is going to happen but im not sure if I trust her that much. I say let him sleep on the floor and no problem, but obv. she sais he would be uncomfortable. What is the correct play in this situation?

[/ QUOTE ]

I read a couple of your posts. You are an idiot. The only way this guy isn't going to try something is if your gf is a complete DOG..in which case, wouldn't he want to find someone hotter to impose on? You need to break up with this [censored]. I promise there are more thoughtful girls out there, ones who act in a manner as to make their bf's happy. That's what true trust is. I would never put up with this shat. When I first clicked on this thread there was a post that it opened to something like the 12th page (I didn't read this whole post) where i get the impression that your gf made a post about being mad that you put this out on the internet. Well listen here bi.tch, you are a [censored]. die!

Get paid, get laid. Dump her and next time get a gf more local you douche bag,

IndieMatty
08-02-2005, 10:14 AM
Can I get a cliff notes version? Or is this reccomended reading? I tend to stay away from the girl advice threads because they are either bullshit or piss me off immensly.

But 20 pages...somethings up with this one.

Yay or nay?

08-02-2005, 10:22 AM
wow "should i let my girlfriend sleep in the bed with another guy"
just.... wow...

ChipWrecked
08-02-2005, 10:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can I get a cliff notes version? Or is this reccomended reading? I tend to stay away from the girl advice threads because they are either bullshit or piss me off immensly.

Yay or nay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. You've seen it all before. The fact (fiction, the whole thread smacks of All My Children) that the gf was going to do this with a child in the apt. is an extra-sick twist. Which came out well into the thread.

Let the friend sleep in the bus station before you expose children to this kind of thing.

Shajen
08-02-2005, 10:49 AM
Matty, there some good stuff in here.

You should read the whole thing.

meep_42
08-02-2005, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Yay or nay?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a classic.

-d

Non_Comformist
08-02-2005, 07:13 PM
what's going on here? do we have break up yet?

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-02-2005, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what's going on here? do we have break up yet?

[/ QUOTE ]
Also, is there video tape? The ante's just been upped by our friend leatherface.

Al P
08-02-2005, 09:39 PM
I don't think an inflatable mattress or couch really matter a whole lot. She's still gonna GIIHP.

ILL34GL3
08-02-2005, 10:11 PM
Who would've thought that a guy named 'pearljam' would have a long distance girlfriend that rubs it in his face that she thinks it's okay for her to sleep with other guys? And he's okay with that [censored].

Further evidence that only pussies enjoy listening to Pearljam music.

08-02-2005, 11:05 PM
Put your foot down. He sleeps on the floor, or doesn't sleep there at all. This is a no-brainer.

casmells
08-03-2005, 01:43 PM
"[censored] no you stupid hoe,
if u do it's time to go"

meep_42
08-03-2005, 02:59 PM
This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

-d

jackdaniels
08-03-2005, 03:06 PM
I can't believe it (the thread) is still alive...

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-03-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe it (the thread) is still alive...

[/ QUOTE ]
So... what the hell's going on then? You can't leave us hanging here.

peachy
08-03-2005, 03:59 PM
i always sleep in the bed with my guy friends..sometimes a few of them are in the bed...and while im in relationships. If my boyfriend doesnt trust me enough to accept this then he is no longer my boyfriend

and it holds some credit with me that she is tellin her bf and not just sayin ok he can sleep on the floor then and then lettin him in the bed - shes being honest

jackdaniels
08-03-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i always sleep in the bed with my guy friends..sometimes a few of them are in the bed...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a topic for a whole new thread.

I'll gladly let you elaborate. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

meep_42
08-03-2005, 04:44 PM
Well, that's one suspiscion answered.

-d

newfant
08-03-2005, 07:14 PM
This whole thread seems like some kind of elaborate hoax. I mean, who the [censored] would ever think it is appropriate to let your girlfriend sleep in a bed with a guy she has banged previously? Also, why does minniemouse, the supposed "girlfriend", keep referring to her "boyfriend" as "the OP." Who the [censored] does that? Nobody, unless they are trying to make all of OOT look like idiots by replying to an obviously BS thread.

Or, maybe there is some dude out there who is that stupid and wonders if it is really OK if his girl sleeps with a guy she has banged before.

ILL34GL3
08-03-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i always sleep in the bed with my guy friends..sometimes a few of them are in the bed...and while im in relationships. If my boyfriend doesnt trust me enough to accept this then he is no longer my boyfriend

[/ QUOTE ]
If you don't respect your boyfriend enough to avoid making him look like a tool, then you shouldn't be his girlfriend.

peachy
08-04-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If you don't respect your boyfriend enough to avoid making him look like a tool, then you shouldn't be his girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

to each his own opinion

Stephen Gray
08-04-2005, 04:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i always sleep in the bed with my guy friends..sometimes a few of them are in the bed...and while im in relationships.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why am I not surprised?

BongRips
08-04-2005, 04:23 AM
[04:20] <@khole> ok
[04:20] <@khole> 1
[04:20] <@khole> there has to be somewhere else for him to stay
[04:20] <@khole> or he can sleep on the floor
[04:20] <@khole> 2
[04:20] <@khole> telling her "no" will not go over well
[04:20] <@khole> 3
[04:21] <@khole> if you don't trust her when she says that it's fine, then why are you in a relationship with her?
[04:21] <@khole> if she's not trustworthy then i'd be more worried about what she isn't telling you

Too lazy to retype or cut out the [censored] from IRC.

EDIT: I also think this is an extremely awful position for you to be in, and you have no outs, you either feel uncomfortable, or you're a jerk, or both.

08-04-2005, 04:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

EDIT: I also think this is an extremely awful position for you to be in, and you have no outs, you either feel uncomfortable, or you're a jerk, or both.

[/ QUOTE ]

No outs to the flush draw ?

ChipWrecked
08-04-2005, 05:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

EDIT: I also think this is an extremely awful position for you to be in, and you have no nuts, you either feel uncomfortable, or you're a jerk, or both.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]
08-08-2005, 03:57 PM
what's up here op? is there banging yet?

The Truth
08-08-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I made this thread for one reason, to see if my GF was an unreasonable c*nt - it turns out she kind of is. There are details here that I can not give out that changes the situation (i.e. I am really pussywhipped), unfortunately this makes you all unqualified to give an educated judgment on the relationship because she has forbid me to listen to you. We will be fine if I let her strap it on and exact her revenge. I thank you all for your responces but please stop me from marrying this woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

NICE! and accurate. Yo should go into psychology.

CardSharpCook
08-08-2005, 05:12 PM
Having just read 300+ posts, I most post myself. It is unfortunate that we live in a society in which men and women can't be closer friends. I have had so many rewarding friendships with women, but none of them last. Why? Well, [censored] we all know why. Hell it doesn't even have to be as simple as one of us wanted to bone and the other didn't. The [censored] just gets in the way. So what do you do? You create boundries both mental and physical. You don't go out drinking together, you don't share too many personal feelings, and you don't sleep in the same bed together.

My other comment is that pearljam clearly has some self-esteem issues. You are in a serious relationship, man! Tell the girl how you feel about her sharing a bed with another man. The worst is you effectively ending the relationship without saying anything to her. "I understand" just doesn't cut it.

So the moral of this story is stick up for yourself, talk things out with your sig. other, and air mattresses for ex-boyfriends.

CSC

CardSharpCook
10-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Update?

diebitter
10-05-2005, 04:59 PM
The beast awakens...

AngryCola
10-05-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Update?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure!

The magazine forum has been running very well.

CardSharpCook
11-02-2005, 03:12 AM
Why did this crazy cat get banned?

Notorious G.O.B.
11-02-2005, 03:47 AM
Sit back and meditate on the quiet certainty that your girlfriend is going to bang the guy, one way or another. Relax. Go swimming at a public pool. Read a book.

Emperor
11-02-2005, 04:10 AM
Cmon now... Peachy probably dates men who are confident enough in themselves that they don't care what Peachy is doing, or whom she is doing it with....

Also these kind of men are too busy with the line of naked women to their house to worry about what their girlfriend is doing...

Obviously No one here fits this description as everyone is telling OP to TAKE ACTION. Only an unconfident weak man lets a woman control his emotions or actions...

When she asked him if it was ok, he should have responded, "Sure baby its ok! Why wouldn't it be?" then lose her phone number, not answer her calls, and break out the lil black book... If she shows up at your doorstep begging for forgiveness, THEN maybe you give her a second shot. Until that happens.... ENJOY! (your new freedom)

iMsoLucky0
11-02-2005, 05:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sit back and meditate on the quiet certainty that your girlfriend is going to bang the guy, one way or another. Relax. Go swimming at a public pool. Read a book.

[/ QUOTE ]

God, I hate the idiots that respond to the first post of a 300+ post thread. Good advice there buddy, way to give us your 2 cents worth that was all covered a few months ago and not even know what thread you were ruining with your ignorance.

sthief09
11-02-2005, 05:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if he's that insecure that he can't sleep cause his girlfriend is sharing a bed with some guy then maybe he deserve a girlfriend?

I don't think it shows as much a lack of respect as you're making it out to be. a lot of girls hate other girls and are friends with all guys. you can't expect her to forget about all them once she starts going out with you. my girlfriend would never do that so it's hard to say how I'd feel if I was confronted with the problem. but if it was her friend since kindergarten that she's never hooked up with I couldn't imagine I'd care. if it was her ex then I'd have a problem

as much [censored] as everyone gives peachy she gives pretty good advice

11-02-2005, 05:56 AM
hahaha it really sounds like she did forbid him to post here anymore......that last post by the op sounded dictated.

what a whore, dump that bitch, the only reason she's keeping you around is for future child support when she forces you to marry her.

11-02-2005, 06:22 AM
you get maury povich where your at?

watch it. The correct play will become clear.

HopeydaFish
11-02-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hahaha it really sounds like she did forbid him to post here anymore......that last post by the op sounded dictated.

what a whore, dump that bitch, the only reason she's keeping you around is for future child support when she forces you to marry her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate contributing to the bumping of this 2 month old thread, but I have to throw in my two cents here. I'm pretty sure pearljam was just a troll. His "girlfriend" that appeared on here was just a gimmick account he created. He proceeded to post a month later that his "girlfriend" was only letting him have sex with her twice a day -- which made no sense considering that the girl in this post lived out of town. He then posted a little while later about not having a girlfriend. He couldn't keep his stories straight.

11-02-2005, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no he is'nt rich, but is fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

She'll probably at least suck him off if he's "fine".

I can see her now, telling her friends: "Girlfriend, he wan't rich, but he sho' was fine. So I sucked him off real goot."

OK this is inappropriate. But so is having your gf sleep with another dude for 3 weeks. Come on, man.

Nicholasp27
11-02-2005, 01:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously I never meant for her to read it, one of my friends accidently sent her an email that was meant for me that mentioned 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

your friend didn't do it 'accidently'

he knew that if she saw how u decided to just be '[censored] buddies' that she'd dump u and do u a favor, since she's already cheating on u

he was trying to be a good friend...but now that she knows how much she can walk all over u, it'll backfire because she won't break up with u...she'll just continue [censored] guys 3-10 times/week while u are living across the country and then break up with u once u live in the same city

Nicholasp27
11-02-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We will be fine if she forgives me for this and lets it pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm...

Notorious G.O.B.
11-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Didn't notice this thread was that old. I was mainly joking, though, I don't see the problem.