PDA

View Full Version : Joseph Hachem Coming Up On Leno (NM)

IggyWH
07-26-2005, 12:17 AM
nm

eric5148
07-26-2005, 12:18 AM
Who?

IggyWH
07-26-2005, 12:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Who?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly... that's why I figured people would be interested in watching it, even though it is poker related.

toss
07-26-2005, 12:23 AM
Do you think theres going to be an Australian group in the crowd doing do Aussie chant who knows how many times?

adamstewart
07-26-2005, 12:25 AM
He considers himself a "professional poker player", "because I put a great deal of effort into studying the game ... but I still have a job and poker is not my main source of income."

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Adam

Claunchy
07-26-2005, 12:27 AM
You know what this reminds me of, is that one place...you know, where people give a [censored]?

That's right, WPT forum.

adamstewart
07-26-2005, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you think theres going to be an Australian group in the crowd doing do Aussie chant who knows how many times?

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!!! you called it.... 2 minutes later.... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

kipin
07-26-2005, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good call.

B00T
07-26-2005, 12:31 AM
tell me this faghat did not say "Well, its the cadillac of poker"

Brainwalter
07-26-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He considers himself a "professional poker player", "because I put a great deal of effort into studying the game ... but I still have a job and poker is not my main source of income."

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

tax purposes maybe. I played with his brother the other day and he told me the win will not be taxed since he is not a professional gambler. I was surprised he used the word professional on air.

obsidian
07-26-2005, 09:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
tax purposes maybe. I played with his brother the other day and he told me the win will not be taxed since he is not a professional gambler. I was surprised he used the word professional on air.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing his brother doesn't know too much about taxes.

wheeler
07-27-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing his brother doesn't know too much about taxes.

[/ QUOTE ]

We're talking Australian taxes here. Gambling income isn't taxed in Australia, unless you're a professional, so it is important.