PDA

View Full Version : sng tracker HH's

Hendricks433
07-24-2005, 03:05 AM
Ok I downloaded sng tracker, I made a database and stuff and tried to import my hh's but it keeps saying no HH's found. Any one else ever have this problem? I play on Stars if that helps.

The Don
07-24-2005, 03:06 AM
It's only for party SNGs I believe...

Hood
07-24-2005, 07:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok I downloaded sng tracker, I made a database and stuff and tried to import my hh's but it keeps saying no HH's found. Any one else ever have this problem? I play on Stars if that helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

From the website (http://sng.pokercomment.com):

[ QUOTE ]
Data can be got from a variety of sources: Party poker (and skins) hand histories, a poker tracker database, or entered in manually.

[/ QUOTE ]

tigerite
07-24-2005, 07:57 AM
Hi Hood, on my copy of SNG Tracker I can't seem to add another watch, whenever I click on 'watches' I only get the one option 'Close and force import', any idea what's up with that?

Hood
07-24-2005, 08:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Hood, on my copy of SNG Tracker I can't seem to add another watch, whenever I click on 'watches' I only get the one option 'Close and force import', any idea what's up with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm no idea. Under "Data > Watches...", a new window should pop up. It should have a list of all your watches, then buttons below this: "Add New", "Delete Selected", "Close" and "Close & Force Import". You definately don't see anything like this?

tigerite
07-24-2005, 08:02 AM
I only see the last one.. the rest seem to have vanished. I tried to re-install it and still had the same problem.

Ok having used Winspector Spy it seems the buttons are still there, just not appearing, weird. I can press Alt+A to activate it as if it's a menu option, but not click it, it seems to be hidden? No idea what's going on with that. No biggie though, I'll just use the shortcut key.