PDA

View Full Version : what the hell happened to this post?

PokerGoblin
07-24-2005, 02:00 AM
I made a reply to a post where this dude wouldn't give his buddy a condom so he could [censored] a nasty chick and now I can't find the thread?

Did I imagine the whole thing? Did I just say that out loud? Where the [censored] am I?

Someone tell me about those [censored] golf shoes!!

PG

Dynasty
07-24-2005, 02:02 AM
Do a search of your own posts.

PokerGoblin
07-24-2005, 02:02 AM
I did that

I am retarded and couldn't find anything.

PokerGoblin
07-24-2005, 02:10 AM
The fact that no one is replying to this makes me think I imagined the whole thing.

I hate giraffes.

PG

Cumulonimbus
07-24-2005, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Someone tell me about those [censored] golf shoes!!

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me laugh. Thanks man.

PokerGoblin
07-24-2005, 02:25 AM
no problem

but my intial problem has yet to be solved and I am falling further into dementia as a result.

Thats enough of that talk or I'll put the [censored] leeches on ya.

PG

x2ski
07-24-2005, 02:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
no problem

but my intial problem has yet to be solved and I am falling further into dementia as a result.

Thats enough of that talk or I'll put the [censored] leeches on ya.

PG

[/ QUOTE ]

Calm down man, you're not going crazy, I saw it too.

Now here come some nice gentlemen in white shirts to take you to your happy place.

You remember your happy place, don't you? With flowers and sunshine and meat? Oh, your happy place! What good times you'll have!

Anyway, I think the subject had the word "C*ck" in it so it may have been deleted. But it was there man, it was there............................................. .................................................. .......................!!!11./

edit: Ps. quit licking your frog.

pokerdirty
07-24-2005, 03:10 AM
it was my post. i can't find it either. that sucks, because it was a legit question for OOT, and i definately got some interesting feedback....and i did not yet get to read all of the comments...

mwilli31
07-24-2005, 03:12 AM
I'm wasted and screwin fat chikcs is not cool. I love saturday nights.