PDA

View Full Version : DRAPES GONE / YUGO BACK

skipperbob
07-11-2005, 06:38 PM
/images/graemlins/blush.gif Anybody else notice that "Drapes" (the succulent little viper that was supposedly Citanul's GF) appeared just when Yugo went on hiatus; Now Yugo's back...Drapes is gone /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif Coincidence???...I think not /images/graemlins/grin.gif

pergesu
07-11-2005, 07:01 PM
I thought she's curtains' girlfriend.

Slim Pickens
07-11-2005, 07:04 PM
I figured this was an oblique reference to drapes' "go wag your dick elsewhere" defense of citanul, but maybe it's the Skipper's creeping senility. Who knows.

curtains
07-11-2005, 07:06 PM
Drapes is playing sims2. Good news! It turns out I have 3 children named Juliette, Odessa and Jack.

The Yugoslavian
07-11-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/blush.gif Anybody else notice that "Drapes" (the succulent little viper that was supposedly Citanul's GF) appeared just when Yugo went on hiatus; Now Yugo's back...Drapes is gone /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif Coincidence???...I think not /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish Drapes was my concoction...but alas, I think Drapes *actually is* curtains' g/f, /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Yugoslav

TheUsher
07-11-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Drapes is playing sims2. Good news! It turns out I have 3 children named Juliette, Odessa and Jack.

[/ QUOTE ]

No wonder you're pounding the 215's hardcore lately because of your future wife's evil plans for your sperm. /images/graemlins/blush.gif