PDA

View Full Version : HU Tourney Challengers: Per Scuba's Request

Irieguy
06-16-2005, 05:37 PM
Scuba Chuck was not satisfied when I announced who would provide cocktail service for the upcoming Heads-Up tournament:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I have some serious breaking news.

My beautiful assistant Brynn has volunteered to serve as a scantily-clad cocktail waitress for the HU tourney.

Now I have to charge a house fee... but it will be worth it.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is useless without pictures.

Scuba

[/ QUOTE ]

The dude abides:

http://usera.imagecave.com/BSwing23/hardtofindgoodhelp2.jpg

pergesu
06-16-2005, 05:40 PM
[censored], I just might make it in that case.

Any chance of you expanding the field for people that still won't know if they can make it for a while?

I'm probably not the person everyone's dying to see, but I know I'd have a hell of a time.

SuitedSixes
06-16-2005, 06:09 PM
Too bad Yugo missed this post.

GtrHtr
06-16-2005, 06:15 PM
Is that shag carpet? What a great color of blue. Throw that in and I might play.

Scuba Chuck
06-16-2005, 06:19 PM
When's this shindig go down again? Hmmm, I just checked my calendar, I might be able to make it.

Daliman
06-16-2005, 06:42 PM
Well I'l be damned.

Probably divorced too.

Certainly looks like her, although she DOES have the kinda standard beautiful-blonde look, which is not an insult. This girl looks a bit taller though, but if you say it's her, I believe you.

Now, on to the story of the picture.....

P.S. When we get all the players down pat, I will set and book odds for all players involved, and depending on volume, may take bets from outside players too. I'll try to set up some prop bets also.

Prop bet #1. Chance that Raptor can get through a match without saying, "Ship it, Batch": 473-1

Prop bet #2. Chance that Irieguy will get through a match without consuming at least 1 Heinekin: 276-1

Prop bet #3. Chance that Johnnybeef will spend more on Pants and panties (CH2) than poker: 1-3

Prop bet #4. Chance that Daliman wil get through the weekend without whining about a bad beat or 3: 980607.6-1

Prop bet #5. Chance that one of his competitors will get lost in Zen's dreamy eyes: 2-5

Prop bet #6. Chance that Usher OR Raptor will NOT swing 4 figures on an hourly basis while awake and NOT in a strip club: 30-1

Prop bet #7 Chance that if I have a late afternoon match with Skipperbob that I will drag it out as long as possible so he either turns into a pumpkin or bursts into flame, Dracula-style: 1-10

johnnybeef
06-16-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well I'l be damned.

Probably divorced too.

Certainly look slike her, although she DOES have the kinda standard beautiful-blonde look, which is not an insult. This girl looks a bit taller though, but if you say it's her, I believe you.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah it does kinda look like her. but it isnt, there arent any tattoos.

Daliman
06-16-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well I'l be damned.

Probably divorced too.

Certainly look slike her, although she DOES have the kinda standard beautiful-blonde look, which is not an insult. This girl looks a bit taller though, but if you say it's her, I believe you.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah it does kinda look like her. but it isnt, there arent any tattoos.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be from before. This girl looks a bit skinnier too, so mebbe from a few years ago.

Not that Brynn is heavy AT ALL. It's just this girl is near anorexic, and Brynn is quite buxom. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

johnnybeef
06-16-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well I'l be damned.

Probably divorced too.

Certainly looks like her, although she DOES have the kinda standard beautiful-blonde look, which is not an insult. This girl looks a bit taller though, but if you say it's her, I believe you.

P.S. When we get all the players down pat, I will set and book odds for all players involved, and depending on volume, may take bets from outside players too. I'll try to set up some prop bets also.

Prop bet #1. Chance that yugo can get through a match without saying, "Ship it, Batch": 473-1

Prop bet #2. Chance that Irieguy will get through a match without consuming at least 1 Heinekin: 276-1

Prop bet #3. Chance that Johnnybeef will spend more on Pants and panties (CH2) than poker: 1-3

Prop bet #4. Chance that Daliman wil get through the weekend without whining about a bad beat or 3: 980607.6-1

Prop bet #5. Chance that one of his competitors will get lost in Zen's dreamy eyes: 2-5

Prop bet #6. Chance that Usher OR Raptor will NOT swing 4 figures on an hourly basis while awake and NOT in a strip club: 30-1

Prop bet #7 Chance that if I have a late afternoon match with Skipperbob that I will drag it out as long as possible so he either turns into a pumpkin or bursts into flame, Dracula-style: 1-10

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

raptor517
06-16-2005, 07:32 PM
cmon irie, we all know thats not brynne. if it was, i would have payed her for lap dances instead of them skrippaz at the ch2. holla

Irieguy
06-16-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
cmon irie, we all know thats ny brynne. if it was, i would have payed her for lap dances instead of them skrippaz at the ch2. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it most certainly IS Brynn. And even Raptor couldn't afford her dances.

Irieguy

raptor517
06-16-2005, 07:43 PM
i duno man, i got 2 mtt firsts in the last 2 days, im rich again after vegas. im good for ONE dance at least? right?? just one????? please.. holla

johnnybeef
06-16-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i duno man, i got 2 mtt firsts in the last 2 days, im rich again after vegas. im good for ONE dance at least? right?? just one????? please.. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

only if you promise not to get her # and then spend the remaining trip text messsaging her /images/graemlins/grin.gif

raptor517
06-16-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

only if you promise not to get her # and then spend the remaining trip text messsaging her

[/ QUOTE ]

first off, she got MY number.
second off, a lot of the time i spent txt messaging was to my new batch from texas, not the scrippa. /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

Daliman
06-16-2005, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cmon irie, we all know thats ny brynne. if it was, i would have payed her for lap dances instead of them skrippaz at the ch2. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, we all know she loves a man who can sing... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

johnnybeef
06-16-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, we all know she loves a man who can sing... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

not as much as a comedian who is stunningly well dressed

skipperbob
06-16-2005, 08:22 PM
YOU PEOPLE ARE SERIOUSLY DISTURBED; WE'RE GOING TO VEGY TO PLAY POKER NOT "F-AROUND" w/ SOME PRE-PUBESCENT TEENIE-BOPPER.....as far as Dali's cacabollie concept of streching out his match w/ Skipper, the biggest prob is that he won't be in control....I'll just memorize my player note on Dali = "weak/weak - no stomach for the game" /images/graemlins/grin.gif

johnnybeef
06-16-2005, 08:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
YOU PEOPLE ARE SERIOUSLY DISTURBED; WE'RE GOING TO VEGY TO PLAY POKER NOT "F-AROUND" w/ SOME PRE-PUBESCENT TEENIE-BOPPER.....as far as Dali's cacabollie concept of streching out his match w/ Skipper, the biggest prob is that he won't be in control....I'll just memorize my player note on Dali = "weak/weak - no stomach for the game" /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

you need to post more often....seriously

skipperbob
06-16-2005, 08:33 PM
Let's have a Calcutta on this event /images/graemlins/blush.gif

raptor517
06-16-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"F-AROUND" w/ SOME PRE-PUBESCENT TEENIE-BOPPER

[/ QUOTE ]

WOOHOO!!! perfect for ME /images/graemlins/wink.gif

skipperbob
06-16-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
SOME PRE-PUBESCENT TEENIE-BOPPER

[/ QUOTE ]

I left out the part about her prolly being a rug-eater besides /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

raptor517
06-16-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I left out the part about her prolly being a rug-eater besides

[/ QUOTE ]

lil bit of that never hurt a girl /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

drapes
06-16-2005, 09:05 PM
Wow. What a refreshing thread. I'm glad to see that there are still respectful and dignified men out there.

mosdef
06-16-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow. What a refreshing thread. I'm glad to see that there are still respectful and dignified men out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

jealous

Daliman
06-16-2005, 09:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Skipperbob is looking for Post-menopausal, not prepubescent.

Yes, Daliman is very weak. Regale me with YOUR extensive history of playing above 5-10, o wizened one.

KimbaKay is at seat 0 with 6220.
sarahjane is at seat 1 with 6325.
Tater HO is at seat 2 with 18155.
mosbyjojo is at seat 3 with 11140.
batman555 is at seat 4 with 6050.
Daliman is at seat 5 with 21915.
rockford hawk is at seat 6 with 4840.
riverdeez is at seat 7 with 6375.
theghost84 is at seat 8 with 8475.
Blackgackkid is at seat 9 with 7380.
The button is at seat 2.

mosbyjojo posts the small blind of 150.
batman555 posts the big blind of 300.

KimbaKay: -- --
sarahjane: -- --
Tater HO: -- --
mosbyjojo: -- --
batman555: -- --
Daliman: 5d 5s
rockford hawk: -- --
riverdeez: -- --
theghost84: -- --
Blackgackkid: -- --

Pre-flop:

Daliman calls. rockford hawk folds. riverdeez
folds. theghost84 folds. Blackgackkid folds.
KimbaKay calls. sarahjane folds. Tater HO raises to
1650. mosbyjojo calls. batman555 folds. Daliman
calls. KimbaKay folds.

Flop (board: 9d Qh Jd):

mosbyjojo checks. Daliman checks. Tater HO bets
3500. mosbyjojo folds. Daliman calls.

Turn (board: 9d Qh Jd 8c):

Daliman bets 4900. Tater HO folds, showing Kd Kh.
Daliman is returned 4900 (uncalled).

Hand #6235661-152 Summary:

No rake is taken for this hand.
Daliman wins 12550.

Yes, very weak indeed. Exactly why you avoid my tables the a shower.

Daliman
06-16-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where IS that pic of curtains in a pink wig??? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

drapes
06-16-2005, 09:15 PM
You got it. I can't tell you how much sleep I've lost over not being pimped out for my boyfriend's poker parties.

It is a heartache.

SuitedSixes
06-16-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where IS that pic of curtains in a pink wig??? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Under Yugo's pillow.

johnnybeef
06-16-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Skipperbob is looking for Post-menopausal, not prepubescent.

Yes, Daliman is very weak. Regale me with YOUR extensive history of playing above 5-10, o wizened one.

KimbaKay is at seat 0 with 6220.
sarahjane is at seat 1 with 6325.
Tater HO is at seat 2 with 18155.
mosbyjojo is at seat 3 with 11140.
batman555 is at seat 4 with 6050.
Daliman is at seat 5 with 21915.
rockford hawk is at seat 6 with 4840.
riverdeez is at seat 7 with 6375.
theghost84 is at seat 8 with 8475.
Blackgackkid is at seat 9 with 7380.
The button is at seat 2.

mosbyjojo posts the small blind of 150.
batman555 posts the big blind of 300.

KimbaKay: -- --
sarahjane: -- --
Tater HO: -- --
mosbyjojo: -- --
batman555: -- --
Daliman: 5d 5s
rockford hawk: -- --
riverdeez: -- --
theghost84: -- --
Blackgackkid: -- --

Pre-flop:

Daliman calls. rockford hawk folds. riverdeez
folds. theghost84 folds. Blackgackkid folds.
KimbaKay calls. sarahjane folds. Tater HO raises to
1650. mosbyjojo calls. batman555 folds. Daliman
calls. KimbaKay folds.

Flop (board: 9d Qh Jd):

mosbyjojo checks. Daliman checks. Tater HO bets
3500. mosbyjojo folds. Daliman calls.

Turn (board: 9d Qh Jd 8c):

Daliman bets 4900. Tater HO folds, showing Kd Kh.
Daliman is returned 4900 (uncalled).

Hand #6235661-152 Summary:

No rake is taken for this hand.
Daliman wins 12550.

Yes, very weak indeed. Exactly why you avoid my tables the a shower.

[/ QUOTE ]

put away your e penis [censored]

SlackerMcFly
06-16-2005, 09:31 PM
See title and Drapes posts.

Slacker - Who might travel just to referee the event and drink Irie's beer.....

Daliman
06-17-2005, 01:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You got it. I can't tell you how much sleep I've lost over not being pimped out for my boyfriend's poker parties.

It is a heartache.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU NEED TO LOOSEN UP TOOTS. ACTUALLY, WHAT YOU NEED IS A REAL MAN. NOT SOME WIMPY CHESS-PLAYER. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

P.S. Brynn is not Irie's GF.

skipperbob
06-17-2005, 09:02 AM
You went to a lotta work to make up that HH; nobody (& I mean nobody) folds KK to that board in the face of a monster overbet....BTW; I had u at 16:1 against in the STTFHU Tourny...Now you're "off the board" /images/graemlins/frown.gif

iMsoLucky0
06-17-2005, 10:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, Raptor enjoys being F-ed around with.

Daliman
06-17-2005, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You went to a lotta work to make up that HH; nobody (& I mean nobody) folds KK to that board in the face of a monster overbet....BTW; I had u at 16:1 against in the STTFHU Tourny...Now you're "off the board" /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that high-level of a play must scare the CRAP outa ya, huh, Skippy? GOOD players CAN fold the best hand at times. GREAT plays can make them do it.

Skipperbob, meet Tater Ho, aka "Nobody"

P.S. In case yer serious, the hand can be verified with UB, but I doubt you're that paranoid. No wait, HST was your inspiration; I KNOW you're that paranoid.....

Daliman
06-17-2005, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is a Calcutta? Is this fogeyspeak for a Nassau(sidebets)?

iMsoLucky0
06-17-2005, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is a Calcutta? Is this fogeyspeak for a Nassau(sidebets)?

[/ QUOTE ]

A calcutta is like an auction of the players. Each player is put up for auction, and everyone makes bids on them until their price is set. Then the winner pays this amount (or half and the actual player pays the other half), and all the funds go into a pull. Whoever wins the tourney (or lasts longer out of the Calcutta) is the winner.

skipperbob
06-17-2005, 10:55 AM
T.U. ImSo; I wasn't going to dignify his question with a response /images/graemlins/confused.gif

skipperbob
06-17-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
into a pull

[/ QUOTE ]
he meant pool /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Daliman
06-17-2005, 11:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
into a pull

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're Skipperbob, not Captain Obvious.

Maybe Major Moron.

iMsoLucky0
06-17-2005, 11:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
into a pull

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I meant pull. I'm from Oklahoma, it's how we say it here. Bite me.