PDA

View Full Version : How could I be so wrong?

Izverg04
06-10-2005, 07:53 AM
$55 on Party. Blinds go up to 150/300 in 2 hands. The button and SB are loose, and I read BB as a TAG. I figure pushing is -$ICMEV on this hand, but 300 chips will be very efficient in increasing FE when blinds go up, and I am in the small blind. Comments?

But how the hell could I be so wrong about BB??? I must really get on opponents' nerves if "TAGs" start calling huge raises with J4. /images/graemlins/frown.gif Yes, he was the only player that I thought was reasonable at the table, and thus the target of my previous steals but ...

----------------------------------------------------------

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t200 (4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

BB (t4330)
Hero (t1405)
Button (t1715)
SB (t2550)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 2/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif.

Hero is all-in<font color="#666666">
2 folds</font>
BB calls t1205.

Flop: (t1505) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Turn: (t1505) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (t1505) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: t1505

BB has 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif

Wes ManTooth
06-10-2005, 09:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

But how the hell could I be so wrong about BB??? I must really get on opponents' nerves if "TAGs" start calling huge raises with J4. /images/graemlins/frown.gif Yes, he was the only player that I thought was reasonable at the table, and thus the target of my previous steals but ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Steal on an individual opponent too much he/she will eventually get feed up and call even with a wide range of hands. It happens so often.

Lady Dont Tekno
06-10-2005, 09:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Steal on an individual opponent too much he/she will eventually get feed up and call even with a wide range of hands. It happens so often.

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said AND he's the big stack looking to get into the money and dominate thus his calling standards probably dropped.

-LDT