PDA

View Full Version : Who has had anal sex before?

scotty34
05-25-2005, 04:33 AM
So I see "put it in her pooper" in every second thread these days. Who here has actually had anal sex before?

I have never done it, and have somewhat mixed feelings towards what I would do if the opportunity arose. Something about sticking my penis in a hole filled with feces disturbs me. I would never even consider it without a condom. I am also one of those people who gets pleasure knowing that the person I am with is also getting pleasure. As far as I know, most girls do not get off from anal sex.

So for those of you who have done it, was it really all that great? How does it compare to vaginal sex? Is it actually much more enjoyable for you, or is it really just something for your ego?

Sponger15SB
05-25-2005, 04:34 AM
BigSteve has

rmarotti
05-25-2005, 04:34 AM
I would wager decent money that 80% of OOTers who recommend this have never done it; at least 45% have never stuck it in a vagina either.

Matty
05-25-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So for those of you who have done it, was it really all that great? How does it compare to vaginal sex? Is it actually much more enjoyable for you, or is it really just something for your ego?

[/ QUOTE ]All of the above. It's much tighter. I wouldn't recommend doing it to a girl you're in a serious relationship with though, because you'll have to pay for it one way or another.

Ah, this reminds me of a time my ex drunkenly yelled at me at a party "what, so you can stick it in my ass again?"

That was awesome.

oreogod
05-25-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As far as I know, most girls do not get off from anal sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should really get out more. About half of the girls I have been with, they had no intrest (they usually bring it up)...the other half were either very curious or really into it. My last 3 gfs, including the current one are very much into it, they really do like it and say it feels awesome. Dont know it depends on the girl and her preferences.

The girls that I have been with that are into it say they used to think they would never be into that sort of thing, then they tried it one day, found out they like it.

As far as how it feels, its different, I like it. But usually only if she is into it. Plus its nice to have something else to throw in the mix when u get to messing around.

Its also much better if they are into being clean and take care of themselves. It would be a huge turn off if she was unkempt.

Macdaddy Warsaw
05-25-2005, 04:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Its also much better if they are into being clean and take care of themselves. It would be a huge turn off if she was unkempt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...isn't this true in general?

And I have.

scotty34
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]All of the above. It's much tighter. I wouldn't recommend doing it to a girl you're in a serious relationship with though, because you'll have to pay for it one way or another.

Ah, this reminds me of a time my ex drunkenly yelled at me at a party "what, so you can stick it in my ass again?"

That was awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is that paying for it? I would have got a huge kick out of it if that happened to me. She likely embarassed herself pretty badly, and every guy at the party probably looked up to you for a minute.

rmarotti
[ QUOTE ]

That was awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. That is awesome.

Matty
05-25-2005, 04:44 AM
Yes, that moment was cool, but I paid in other ways. It didn't help that her friends were very sheltered, and after she told them they came to the conclusion I might be gay.

daveymck
05-25-2005, 04:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As far as I know, most girls do not get off from anal sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should really get out more. About half of the girls I have been with, they had no intrest (they usually bring it up)...the other half were either very curious or really into it. My last 3 gfs, including the current one are very much into it, they really do like it and say it feels awesome. Dont know it depends on the girl and her preferences.

The girls that I have been with that are into it say they used to think they would never be into that sort of thing, then they tried it one day, found out they like it.

As far as how it feels, its different, I like it. But usually only if she is into it. Plus its nice to have something else to throw in the mix when u get to messing around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything he said (well apart from his 3 ex gf's I have not been near their poopers).

scotty34
05-25-2005, 04:45 AM
I know very few girls who will openly admit to ever having done anal. I have never asked a girlfriend to try it before. My last girlfriend mentioned before about how she thought it was disgusting. I definetly don't know any who say they are really into that kind of thing. Am I in the majority here, or do I need to start talking to different girls?

TStoneMBD
05-25-2005, 04:53 AM
never done it. the idea of it really doesnt appeal to me either.

Matty
05-25-2005, 04:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I know very few girls who will openly admit to ever having done anal. I have never asked a girlfriend to try it before. My last girlfriend mentioned before about how she thought it was disgusting. I definetly don't know any who say they are really into that kind of thing. Am I in the majority here, or do I need to start talking to different girls?

[/ QUOTE ]My small sample size is 4 girls, 1 hated it, the other 3 didn't really enjoy it, but would sometimes instigate it if other options were closed, or I had whiskey dick and couldn't get off without something tighter. But usually only if they were happy with me at the time.

However, I know many girls who enjoy something else small put up their while you're [censored] them though. A few girls at a bar I used to work at insisted they could only get off if the guy put a finger in their ass during sex.

If you need a plan, wait until the next time your girl is on her period, get a few drinks into both of you, mess around, them make her feel guilty for not being able to relieve you. Oh! what's that? A bottle of lotion next to the bed. If you can't take it from there, you don't deserve anal. =]

btw, I never experienced anything remotely nasty doing it.

oreogod
05-25-2005, 04:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any girl that I have been with, that I have done it with...its kind of an awkward moment, but it comes uo...whether it just happens (in the middle of messing around), or u have "that talk" -- you know, where maybe u messed around and later are talking about what each of u are into.

On a side note, I also dont ask if its okay to do something. Like messing around with a girl for the first time...I just do what Im good at, if she stops me, then she stops me and I will stop. if not, then it keeps going. If you are asking her questions while getting physical, u are giving her to many desicions to make. And most girls really really hate the questions thing.

So either i find out a couple dates in after we've messed around a few times, if shes into that sort of thing, or I just ask later on. Im pretty honest and open. Example, on the 1st or 2nd date I will tell a girl: "Most of the time Id ask u back to my place to watch a movie, but we both know thats a bunch of crap, and most likely we wont get through most of it, so Im going to go get the car and we'll head over to my place, if u change your mind, let me know."

scotty34
05-25-2005, 05:01 AM
It was really brutal trying to figure out what my last g/f liked and didn't like. She was extremely shy (I guess that's the right word) about talking about anything to do with sex. I swear, in the 8 months we dated, she probably said the word sex under 15 times. She really wouldn't mention anything personal at all, about what she enjoyed, when I was doin a good job, or a crappy job, how to do stuff better. She wouldn't even say when she was on her period, she would just look at me as we got into it, and shake her head, meaning sex was off for the night.

At first I would try and get her to talk about stuff like that all the time, because its naturally something I talk about. She really liked having sex and all, but just wouldn't talk about it. She just kept shying away from those issues. I couldn't imagine what her reaction would be if I tried bring up anal sex.

Blarg
05-25-2005, 05:05 AM
You mean, voluntarily?

wacki
05-25-2005, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You mean, voluntarily?

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed out loud.

oreogod
05-25-2005, 05:07 AM
My current gf was and is a little shy talking about what she likes. Loves sex and all...but talking about it, little gun shy. So 2 weeks into dating her, I try asking her some stuff, shes shy but I get the impression she is pretty open in that area once u are messing around.

So in the middle of doing stuff, I do u can guess what with my hand...and when she doesnt shy away or reprimand me, then I flip her over and the rest is history.

We never talked about it and I never asked her if it was okay...but I got a read and went with it and it paid off. Its all very situational and read dependant. Like I said, Im not a big fan of 20 questions either.

Your GF could be a freak of untapped potential. But u gotta crack the ice in someway..if she shuts u down, then she shuts u down. You could be depriving her of something great by not at least trying it or talking about it with her.

rmarotti
05-25-2005, 05:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You mean, voluntarily?

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed out loud.

[/ QUOTE ]

cpitt398
05-25-2005, 05:17 AM
For me it was all about ego and/or power. Don't neccersarily enjoy it. You try to do it to a girl your buddy has already banged so you can one up him.

zephed56
05-25-2005, 05:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh, that shouldn't be a deterrent.

HesseJam
05-25-2005, 05:30 AM
When I was 17 I had a nice [censored] relationaship with a 24y old. She offered and I declined. Just wasn't into it at that time. When I was 20, my girlfriend just straddled over me and switched holes. Well, she liked it. From that day on, it belongs to my repertoire...

I'm usually not going for this for the first time but I'd say 70% of the girls would let you do this eventually with 80 % of them enjoying it. There are quite some who really go crazy about it! If she is a n00b, she may need a couple of trys to adjust.

A couple of things are crucial to make it happen:

1) Never ask, just let it happen naturally while you both are on heat.

2) You need lubricant of any sort (body fluids, lube or body milk) My favorite is olive oil, because almost every household has it.

3) Be slow and nice at the beginning. Once you've made it all the way and everything is lubed up nicely, there'll be no limits.

4) Oh, and at the end, you may want to pull out slowly if you are not into surprises of the dark matter!

Vavavoom
05-25-2005, 06:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When I was 17 I had a nice [censored] relationaship with a 24y old. She offered and I declined. Just wasn't into it at that time. When I was 20, my girlfriend just straddled over me and switched holes. Well, she liked it. From that day on, it belongs to my repertoire...

I'm usually not going for this for the first time but I'd say 70% of the girls would let you do this eventually with 80 % of them enjoying it. There are quite some who really go crazy about it! If she is a n00b, she may need a couple of trys to adjust.

A couple of things are crucial to make it happen:

1) Never ask, just let it happen naturally while you both are on heat.

2) You need lubricant of any sort (body fluids, lube or body milk) My favorite is olive oil, because almost every household has it.

3) Be slow and nice at the beginning. Once you've made it all the way and everything is lubed up nicely, there'll be no limits.

4) Oh, and at the end, you may want to pull out slowly if you are not into surprises of the dark matter!

[/ QUOTE ]

As for dark matter......that can be a right passion killer...FACT !!!!

I worked in Ibiza for 4 years and I'm not sure whether I have or haven't done this.....2 girls asked me in the morning if I had......and i wouldn't know if somebody put a gun to my head and I had to answer.......

I'm not sure whether this means :

1..I am -EV in my pants.....or

2..Either one had an a***hole like a wizards sleeve....

Jack of Arcades
05-25-2005, 07:12 AM
After a previous girlfriend and I had started having sex, I jokingly mentioned the possibility of anal sex; she was completely revolted at the idea. Oh well, no big deal to me, I've had it before, liked it, but it's not something I'm gonna make a fuss over. Anyway, integral to this story is that I'm great at oral. It's something I enjoy and take great pride in; getting a girl to go wild is not only a huge ego-boost, but she'll love you forever as well.

Anyway, one day the girl was over and was in a particularly amorous mood. We started kissing, clothes started coming off, and she whispers into my ear:

"Mmm... why don't you give me some of that anal I love so much?"

My jaw dropped, and I stared at her, bewildered. It took her a few seconds to realize what I was so shocked over.

She turned beet red and exclaimed "ORAL! ORAL! Oh God, I meant 'oral!' Where the [censored] did that come from?"

While she never let me stick it in her pooper, I never let her live it down.

Blarg
05-25-2005, 07:18 AM
Talk about a Freudian slip!

thatpfunk
05-25-2005, 07:19 AM
Should have thrown her the shocker.

drexah
05-25-2005, 08:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My current gf was and is a little shy talking about what she likes. Loves sex and all...but talking about it, little gun shy. So 2 weeks into dating her, I try asking her some stuff, shes shy but I get the impression she is pretty open in that area once u are messing around.

So in the middle of doing stuff, I do u can guess what with my hand...and when she doesnt shy away or reprimand me, then I flip her over and the rest is history.

We never talked about it and I never asked her if it was okay...but I got a read and went with it and it paid off. Its all very situational and read dependant. Like I said, Im not a big fan of 20 questions either.

Your GF could be a freak of untapped potential. But u gotta crack the ice in someway..if she shuts u down, then she shuts u down. You could be depriving her of something great by not at least trying it or talking about it with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

lucky for you, your penis must not be much bigger than your finger. jk, anyways, i am pretty young and have never done it, but have actually come very, very close. the girl inisted i should, and then pussied out at the last second. this was a while ago and if i hung out with her again im sure i could easily, if i wanted to. she absolutely loves it/wants it, but i know some girls who swear they will never, although 90% of them will probably end up doing it. it's something i think every guy should try before death.

Homer
05-25-2005, 08:59 AM
Make sure you have some lube. Otherwise, she'll have time to change her mind.

JackWilson
05-25-2005, 09:52 AM
I've had anal sex with my boyfriend, does that count?

Guess not.

However, speaking as someone who's been on both ends of the bargain, I prefer being penetrated. I think 80% of the pleasure derived from anal sex is psychological.

LSUfan1
05-25-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So I see "put it in her pooper" in every second thread these days. Who here has actually had anal sex before?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been married for about 12 years now, and my wife let me like once....she didn't care for it so no more booty for me.

My ex-girlfriend years ago loved it for some reason, so I was doing it quite a bit back then. I don't think they get much out of it, but it sure as hell worked for me! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chairman Wood
05-25-2005, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
pleasure. As far as I know, most girls do not get off from anal sex.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wrong. Although it does cause them significant discomfort, my gf tells me that it makes other areas much more sensitive and there is that whole pleasure/pain dichotomy.

[ QUOTE ]
How does it compare to vaginal sex? Is it actually much more enjoyable for you, or is it really just something for your ego?

[/ QUOTE ]
Her orgasms stemming from anal sex tend to be much more intense. It is slightly more enjoyable for myself as things are tighter but I do agree there is a certain ego feeding thing.

daveymck
05-25-2005, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I prefer being penetrated. I think 80% of the pleasure derived from anal sex is psychological.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a funny thing the difference in sexes cos I think for men 99% of pleasure from anal stimulation is physical.

jakethebake
05-25-2005, 10:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I prefer being penetrated. I think 80% of the pleasure derived from anal sex is psychological.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a funny thing the difference in sexes cos I think for men 99% of pleasure from anal stimulation is physical.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. I think the exact opposite. I think 99% is the ego thing.

spamuell
05-25-2005, 10:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Er... I think Jack Wilson is a man.

jakethebake
05-25-2005, 10:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Er... I think Jack Wilson is a man.

[/ QUOTE ]

...sort of... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

daveymck
05-25-2005, 10:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To clarify I meant when the man was being stimulated.

ucfryan
05-25-2005, 10:37 AM
I've had it, I think it's overrated, and 90% of women that I talk to hate it.

jba
05-25-2005, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It was really brutal trying to figure out what my last g/f liked and didn't like. She was extremely shy (I guess that's the right word) about talking about anything to do with sex. I swear, in the 8 months we dated, she probably said the word sex under 15 times. She really wouldn't mention anything personal at all, about what she enjoyed, when I was doin a good job, or a crappy job, how to do stuff better. She wouldn't even say when she was on her period, she would just look at me as we got into it, and shake her head, meaning sex was off for the night.

At first I would try and get her to talk about stuff like that all the time, because its naturally something I talk about. She really liked having sex and all, but just wouldn't talk about it. She just kept shying away from those issues. I couldn't imagine what her reaction would be if I tried bring up anal sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like a real party girl

jakethebake
05-25-2005, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you meant. I disagree. I think, for the man, it's 99% psychological. It's a dominance thing.

daveymck
05-25-2005, 10:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you meant. I disagree. I think, for the man, it's 99% psychological. It's a dominance thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was more to do with the pressure on the prostate giving a better orgasmn thna any pyscological thing.

jakethebake
05-25-2005, 10:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought it was more to do with the pressure on the prostate giving a better orgasmn thna any pyscological thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pressure on the prostate? WTF? Are talking about taking it in the pooper?

Talk2BigSteve
05-25-2005, 11:04 AM
Do I really have to answer this???

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Talk2BigSteve
05-25-2005, 11:06 AM
LOL I did not even go through the posts before I answered, You Rock Sponger!!!

jakethebake
05-25-2005, 11:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was clearly talking about something different here. i was referring to why a male enjoys putting it in a female pooper.

GreywolfNYC
05-25-2005, 11:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd better believe it. And on the flip side, anal can be a huge turn-on for sexually submissive women. The mental aspect of it for them can produce orgasms that are off the charts.

poker-penguin
05-25-2005, 11:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I was clearly talking about something different here. i was referring to why a male enjoys putting it in a female pooper.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the same reason a dog licks his own balls - because he can.

heavybody
05-25-2005, 11:34 AM
A woman asked me to "put it in her pooper" one time during sex and I told her no way....no thanks.

daveymck
05-25-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which was why I clarified that it was the man who was being stimulated, and you said I know.

Her (i think a her) point was for woman being stimulated anally was 80% mental, which I feel is trhe reverse for when men are being stimulated anally its much more physical.

Dominic
05-25-2005, 11:48 AM
It feels a little different different than vaginal sex, but that's not the point.

The whole attraction of anal sex is the simple fact that a girl is letting you do it. It's the idea of it. The dominiation.

And the look on her face when you "accidentally" thrust a little too deep.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JackWilson
05-25-2005, 01:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to clarify, yes, I am a man. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyway, there is definitely some amount of raw physical pleasure from being penetrated, but it really isn't orgasmic or anything. Like I said, I get off on being dominated (during sex at least), and that's why the psychological pleasure is far greater than the physical, hence 4:1.

I would imagine that this is very similar for girls. I think they enjoy it physically in a small way since, although they might not have a prostate, it is still a sensitive area. However, it must be an overwhelmingly psychological pleasure. Maybe it makes them feel slutty or something if it's not about being dominated.

Steve - help me out on this one? What's your take on it?

(I'm betting Steve's a top, if anything) /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

EDIT: Maybe this isn't quite clear from my post, but what I'm basically saying is while it may be more physical for men, I do think some people might be overestimating how much better it feels for men than for women (being penetrated that is) by a long shot.

Sponger15SB
05-25-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For the same reason a dog licks his own balls

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever tasted a dog's balls before?

They're delicious

Richie Rich
05-25-2005, 01:34 PM
I'll let you guess which 2 have tried it on each other... (http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~pn25/bruisergrotto.jpg)

(HINT: #1 & #3 were just onlookers)

Eurotrash
05-25-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've had anal sex with my boyfriend, does that count?

Guess not.

However, speaking as someone who's been on both ends of the bargain, I prefer being penetrated. I think 80% of the pleasure derived from anal sex is psychological.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack Wilson, I always thought you were more of a shortstop, rather than a pitcher or a catcher (http://pittsburgh.pirates.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/team/player.jsp?player_id=333292)

Maybe I'm confusing you with the guy that plays on Pittsburgh Ass Pirates, though? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

peachy
05-25-2005, 02:49 PM
Some girls just have a problem with it b/c its been sterotyped....

and now for what i always say:

if u can get her to try it...start off somewhere like the shower....and make sure u SUPER lube it if u ever want her to let u pound it again...also id suggest wearing a condom b/c otherwise uve got a change of getting a bacterial infection in Mr Happy and i can imagine thats not pleasant.

And it is a better orgasm for a girl there....so if u can get it done and get it done right she will prolly want it again. Just dont go too fast at 1st...u have to work her up to it and shes gotta mentally relax those muscles, etc. And the same when ur finishing up! Happy hunting!

twang
05-25-2005, 07:32 PM
SIHP is one of those things that is better when you think about than when you actually do it. That said, it's pretty ok.

/twang

BadBoyBenny
05-25-2005, 08:07 PM
I grew up in a Christian town. Somehow all the girls in my high school got the idea that if you put it up their ass they didn't lose their virginity.

masse75
05-25-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would wager decent money that 80% of OOTers who recommend this have never done it; at least 45% have never stuck it in a vagina either.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think 45% is far too high.

scotty34
05-25-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I grew up in a Christian town. Somehow all the girls in my high school got the idea that if you put it up their ass they didn't lose their virginity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, a friend of mine was hooking up with this chick who said the exact same thing. He was perfectly content with that.

ceyoung
05-25-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, a friend of mine was hooking up with this chick who said the exact same thing. He was perfectly content with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dated a girl that didnt want to have sex cause she said it was too personal and didnt know me well enough. so we had anal.

scotty34
05-25-2005, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i dated a girl that didnt want to have sex cause she said it was too personal and didnt know me well enough. so we had anal.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow...

ceyoung
05-25-2005, 09:54 PM
it surprised me too. we did end up having sex after about another 2 weeks or so.

Talk2BigSteve
05-25-2005, 10:05 PM
I can not believe in as long as this post has been up, and as many replies as it has got, that the words DONKEY PUNCH have not been used in a reply!

Just an observation /images/graemlins/confused.gif

scotty34
05-25-2005, 10:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can not believe in as long as this post has been up, and as many replies as it has got, that the words DONKEY PUNCH have not been used in a reply!

Just an observation /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Though I find the concept hilarious, there is no way I could ever bring myself to do that to someone. I know very few guys who would be able to do that (the only ones being junior hockey players). Not only is it strictly against my principles to hit a woman, but I would also be worried about an assault charge.

somethingstupid
05-25-2005, 10:25 PM
I have. It's not that great.

Voltron87
05-25-2005, 10:36 PM
the whole "feces" aspect really turns me off.

and no.

Isura
05-26-2005, 12:11 AM
I've done it twice with my gf of 4 years. I have no idea why we both consented to doing it a second time.

bernie
05-26-2005, 12:47 AM
Peachy:[ QUOTE ]
and now for what i always say:

if u can get her to try it...start off somewhere like the shower....and make sure u SUPER lube it if u ever want her to let u pound it again...also id suggest wearing a condom b/c otherwise uve got a change of getting a bacterial infection in Mr Happy and i can imagine thats not pleasant.

And it is a better orgasm for a girl there....so if u can get it done and get it done right she will prolly want it again. Just dont go too fast at 1st...u have to work her up to it and shes gotta mentally relax those muscles, etc. And the same when ur finishing up! Happy hunting!

[/ QUOTE ]

Means: Yes, I loved it!

b

PokerFink
05-26-2005, 01:25 AM
I haven't, but I want to. It's actually a running joke among me and my buddies at school, sort of the way it is here on OOT.

I have given a girl the shocker, but I coulden't have sex with her at the time (in either hole) because there were five other people in the room. I probably would have done it had we been alone.

PokerFink
05-26-2005, 01:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if this is a joke, but DO NOT USE OIL. Do not use anything that is oil-based (certain lubricants are oil based, not water based). Use a water based lube, such as KY. Using oil is very dangerous and can cause all sorts of infections inside the girl (or guy).

[/safety lesson]