PDA

View Full Version : Farting In Public

rmarotti
05-21-2005, 01:55 AM
Please explain your answer.

PoBoy321
05-21-2005, 01:57 AM
The best is when you rip a really juicy one in a hallway or something, walk away, and then watch people's reactions when they catch a whiff of it.

mason55
WTF not. I mean, even if it's a really stinky one, as long as there are enough people around so that no one knows it's you, it's a victimless crime.

Like punching someone in the dark.

rmarotti
"Better out than in" is the mantra. Constant and immediate relief actually seems to help reduce and/or eradicate the foul smells. If the people you're hanging out with are cool with it it shows that they're not focused on just appearances and appreciate you for the person you are.

rmarotti
05-21-2005, 01:59 AM
I fail to see how the fact that no one can identify the assailant makes a crime victimless.

Blackjack
05-21-2005, 02:00 AM
At the poker table, farts are +EV

mason55
05-21-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I fail to see how the fact that no one can identify the assailant makes a crime victimless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fail to see how you missed the joke.

Willluck
05-21-2005, 02:16 AM
I guess I don't, because everytime I am out I feel like I am presenting myself to the opposite sex for mating purposes. Women don't like guys who fart in public.

Willluck
05-21-2005, 02:18 AM
You need to meet this kid who is from Springfield named Nelson. He is an ironical character...you'd like him!

BusterStacks
05-21-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I don't, because everytime I am out I feel like I am presenting myself to the opposite sex for mating purposes. Women don't like guys who fart in public.

[/ QUOTE ]

True love is a is when a man and a woman can fart in front of eachother.

Willluck
05-21-2005, 02:21 AM
but it's all about first impressions

Lazymeatball
05-21-2005, 02:25 AM
I work around a bunch of dogs, so when I fart, I just walk away and people blame the dog.

BusterStacks
05-21-2005, 02:30 AM
Yeah true,

one time I was returning a shirt to old navy and i had a perfect plan, i would rip ass right as i was leaving. So, I'm getting a credit placed on my credit card, I sign for it, and determine that the transaction will be over shortly. I let a silent but extremely potent fart out, just as I am getting ready to leave, but I take about 2 steps before I hear her call me back over to write down my address!

Now, I had already stepped out of proximity for the fart, so I did not know how bad it was, but upon returning to the cashier I was nearly floored. The best part of this story was that I was the only one within 50 feet of her, as they were closing for the night. She gives me a look that conveys her thoughts perfectly: You fucker, I know you did that but I'm working so I can't say anything. I doubt I will ever see that look again. Good times.

Willluck
05-21-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I let a silent but extremely potent fart out

[/ QUOTE ]
I suppose all of your farts are silent though, right?
...sorry it was just too easy to resist.

stinkypete
05-21-2005, 03:17 AM
all the time, but my farts don't smell so it's kinda pointless

DCJ311
05-21-2005, 04:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your statement is very spot on.

This girl I used to date for almost 2 years thought it was amazing that I would fart around her, very loudly at times and in situations most guys wouldnt do it (in bed). She was fascinated by it, and she would never fart around me, which was not a problem. I would die a thousand deaths to have her back, if only for that reason alone.

WSUchica
05-21-2005, 04:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your statement is very spot on.

This girl I used to date for almost 2 years thought it was amazing that I would fart around her, very loudly at times and in situations most guys wouldnt do it (in bed). She was fascinated by it, and she would never fart around me, which was not a problem. I would die a thousand deaths to have her back, if only for that reason alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

My bf always does/gives me (I don't know how to word this)a dutch oven...so romantic

When reading these posts at some point I thought of that family guy episode when Peter remembers the first time he farted: "What the hell was that?"

rmarotti
05-21-2005, 04:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

My bf always does/gives me (I don't know how to word this)a dutch oven...so romantic

[/ QUOTE ]

Dutch oven?

OR

This thread is worthless without pics.

WSUchica
05-21-2005, 04:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dutch oven?

OR

[/ QUOTE ]

Fart under the bed covers then he shoves me under them and pulls the covers over my head...pretty much suffocates me in the stench /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Blarg
05-21-2005, 05:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"Better out than in" is the mantra. Constant and immediate relief actually seems to help reduce and/or eradicate the foul smells. If the people you're hanging out with are cool with it it shows that they're not focused on just appearances and appreciate you for the person you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL pretty cosmic for a fart.

rmarotti
05-21-2005, 05:14 AM
Thank you for at least noticing.

radek2166
05-21-2005, 05:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dutch oven?

OR

[/ QUOTE ]

Fart under the bed covers then he shoves me under them and pulls the covers over my head...pretty much suffocates me in the stench /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

U like?

rmarotti
05-21-2005, 05:15 AM
I am single, available, and would never do this.

DCJ311
05-21-2005, 06:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

When reading these posts at some point I thought of that family guy episode when Peter remembers the first time he farted: "What the hell was that?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Dutch ovens are a pretty standard thing to give to one's girlfriend. They can range from fairly tame to brutal at times. Some of my other favorites are taking her hand gently, kissing it, then unexpectedly placing it on the source of the fart right as I rip a good one.

Then if you get bored of that you can always wrestle the girl down and fart on her head (with a big grin on your face), but that is not so easy to accomplish.

The Dude
05-21-2005, 08:03 AM
The best is to say to a complete stranger, "guess what." When they respond "what," immediately let one rip. Good times.

jakethebake
05-21-2005, 10:31 AM
Funny. Just Thursday I was in a meeting with the boss and a couple of other internal people and an outside sales rep. We were all standing in a conference room and this one Chinese guy I work with suddenly takes one step back and really rips one, and then steps right back up into the group. No one said anything, but it was really funny in that environment.

gorie
05-21-2005, 11:12 AM
my boss always farts at work, he's a pig. we all just act like we didn't hear / smell it. :/

he always raises a butt cheek,too.

Pocket Trips
05-21-2005, 12:58 PM
greatest fart story ever ( if there is such a thing) Me and a friend went ot 6 flags and stopped at White Castle on the way there. About 3 hours later we are in the middle of a long line for a ride and i couldn't hold out any longer i just had to let it go... It was an SBD so no onew heard it but about a minute later the girl behind us in line says "It smells like White Castle over hear" I literally fell to the ground in a fit of laughter.. I have never laughed so hard in my life /images/graemlins/smile.gif

WSUchica
05-21-2005, 01:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dutch ovens are a pretty standard thing to give to one's girlfriend. They can range from fairly tame to brutal at times. Some of my other favorites are taking her hand gently, kissing it, then unexpectedly placing it on the source of the fart right as I rip a good one.

Then if you get bored of that you can always wrestle the girl down and fart on her head (with a big grin on your face), but that is not so easy to accomplish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sick. And im sure that every guy who just read that took personal note to, if they have not already, do this at some point in their life. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

gorie
05-21-2005, 01:27 PM
i don't think i could date a guy who farts in my face. it's bad enough dating a guy who farts 10 feet away. p u

The Dude
05-21-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...but about a minute later the girl behind us in line says "It smells like White Castle over hear"...

[/ QUOTE ]
That's awesome.

-Skeme-
05-21-2005, 01:45 PM
Back in 8th grade I farted super loud during math class. I was turning around in the chair to crack my back and boom, huge fart. Like 2 people looked around and I looked around aswell trying to play it off. Didn't really work as I was in the very back row.

Willluck
05-21-2005, 01:54 PM
That is officially the funniest fart story I have ever heard.

stinkypete
05-21-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
greatest fart story ever ( if there is such a thing) Me and a friend went ot 6 flags and stopped at White Castle on the way there. About 3 hours later we are in the middle of a long line for a ride and i couldn't hold out any longer i just had to let it go... It was an SBD so no onew heard it but about a minute later the girl behind us in line says "It smells like White Castle over hear" I literally fell to the ground in a fit of laughter.. I have never laughed so hard in my life /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i laughed hard.

Cyrus
06-04-2005, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Please explain your answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

YES --> LAGs

NO --> WTs