PDA

View Full Version : Best of 2+2?

09-07-2001, 06:52 PM
I have been reading this forum for a litle while and I think that there is a lot of *very* good advice being given for free here. I have recently started to save the very best posts that I see. I would think others have been doing the same. What do you think about creating a site with the best articles (like the BoRG) ? Especialy since the archives dont go far in the past, so god post go to the dustbin after a wile.

I have just read the Terms and Conditionsdont and think there si no problem from that side. The only relevent part is:

You agree that upon posting any material within a forum on the 2+2 website you grant 2+2 and its successors and assigns, a non-exclusive worldwide,

^^^^^^^^^^^^ royalty free, perpetual, non-revocable license under your copyrights or other intellectual property rights, if any, in such material to distribute, display, and reproduce such material to other readers of that forum.

making the web site would not be a big problem. What do you think ? and have you been saving very good posts ?

Gatlif