PDA

View Full Version : So I Was Drunk...

SippinSoma
05-14-2005, 03:40 AM
When I got home, I tried to get through our sliding door, but it would only open about a foot or so. I looked down and boom, there's a [censored] stick of wood lodged b/w the glass door and the wlal. After 15 minutes of trying to slide through less than a foot of space, i picked up a piece of wood and tried to shimmy the wood out of the [censored] way so I could get in without calling my mom and being like "sup mom, i'm stuck." another 15 minutes past, and i've nearly gotten the stick out of the gutter and then it falls on it's side and I'm doomed. I was so pissed b/c I knew one of the guys remodeling our kitchen let it fall in there by accident. I ended up calling my mom to come down and toss it out of there. So [censored] stupid. Thanks for listening 2p2, you guys rock.

Drunk, living, laughing, blah blah
-Sippinsoma

SippinSoma
05-14-2005, 03:50 AM
30 second bump. i feel so stupid for claling my mom and being liek, "look ma, there's a piece of [censored] wood in the glass door, and i've been here for half an hour trying to sqeueze myself thorugh this opening but i can't. can you move that [censored] piece of wood so i can get in."

Lazymeatball
05-14-2005, 03:51 AM
you live with your parents and you don't have a key to your house?

SippinSoma
05-14-2005, 03:53 AM
we have a door for our patio (which i have a key for) but not th emain door, we just leave the sliding glass door unlcoked all the time.

i need to mvoe out, too bad the car costs $$$$$.

Lazymeatball
05-14-2005, 03:56 AM
that makes sense. it's probably not that big of a deal to call your mom to let you in. if she hasn't kicked you out of the house by now, waking her up in the middle of the night can't be that much of an inconvenience. I can imagine your plight with that piece of wood. whenever I lock myself out of the house I just break a screen and slide open a window.

SippinSoma
05-14-2005, 03:59 AM
dude omg, [censored] piece of wood. i found a piece of wood outside, and i was tryig to slide it out of the gutter. UNBELIVEABLE, wood did not want to cooperate. i mde so much noise, i thoght i woke someone up. [censored] bullshit, who leaves wood in the gutter of a sliding glass door. so much pain trying to squeeze through that hole. UNBELIEVABLE.

jokerthief
05-14-2005, 04:08 AM
When drinking, it's always a good idea to have a contingency plan for everything.

bennyk
05-14-2005, 04:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When drinking, it's always a good idea to have a contingency plan for everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true, especially if the contingency plan is unnecessarily complicated or will involve your getting into more absurd situations than the one it was designed to avoid.

bk

SippinSoma
05-14-2005, 04:12 AM
contigency, WTF.

jokerthief
05-14-2005, 04:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true, especially if the contingency plan is unnecessarily complicated or will involve your getting into more absurd situations than the one it was designed to avoid.

bk

[/ QUOTE ]

NH, that is how it usually works out. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blarg
05-14-2005, 04:20 AM
Sounds like a Three's Company strategy.

jokerthief
05-14-2005, 04:25 AM
Contingency plan #1--Rock through window (this takes at least 25 shots to justify). Contingency plan #2--Running start for more momentum for the squeeze through play (definetly over 20 shots to justify). Contingency plan #3--Through the bedroom window. Contingency plan #4--Pick the front door lock. Contingency plan #5--Sleep in car. Contingency plan #6--Go back to the bar, pick up skank. Contingency plan #7--Use the force to remove obstruction (force powers only become operational after the 40 shot threshold). Always have seven contingency plans.

SippinSoma
05-14-2005, 04:32 AM
no way i could have thought of all this. i liek your skank idea tho. btw my room is on the second floor so that doesnt work, and i wasn't driving tonight. butt jeez, itwas just a piece of wood. i couldn't mvoe it, so my mom came down and helped out. she's a soldier.

Cry Me A River
05-14-2005, 11:15 AM
You know, it would cost you all of about $2 to get a key for the front door cut.