PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhhh......that's nice....

Baked67
05-12-2005, 10:55 PM
Finally.....I dont post here much... I play part time, and I have recently hit my first true downswing. Bad beat after bad beat, tilt after tilt. I thought I was better off not playing anymore...18 OOTM in a row...([censored] brutal for a guy who plays 5-10 a day at the absolute most) But, thanks to alot of words of wisdom from people at this site, I just kept plugging along, and finally got a friggin 1st place finish...I hit quads on the third hand and got doubled up and I knew it was my tournament to win...I have never had a rush of cards like that. JJ, QQ, and another KK all got payed off, and then to top it all off I trapped an overaggressive heads up raiser with my AJ against his A5...There is light at the end of the tunnel...I'm telling you, this is [censored] heaven...and I know just the thing thats gonna make this night complete...gotta find my pipe first though.

Peace

The Yugoslavian
05-12-2005, 10:57 PM
I'm sure my advice helped you through the tough times, /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Now continue to take my advice and go get baked! Oh, what's that? You're already going to get baked?

Looks like my work here is done.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yugoslav