PDA

View Full Version : My empire account is closed poker challenge

Non_Comformist
05-12-2005, 07:37 AM
As my empire account is closed, putting me out of action for the time being, I decided to log onto to pacific where I found $0.50. The plan starting at the $2NL tables, work my way all the up to the $500tables or go broke.

Ill update my progress as relevant events unfold.

Non_Comformist
05-12-2005, 07:49 AM
Update 1

After 10 hands I am at 0.52. This is [censored] stupid, Im going to play hotshots fore

Sasnak
05-12-2005, 10:43 AM
A few months back Pacific sent me a letter claiming to have dropped $10 into my account there. I hadn't played there for well over a year and had tossed other letters from them without opening them.

So one day while at the office I decide to reinstall Pacific and burn a few hands when things were slow here. Playing the lowest limits I quickly became tired of the screen popping up so I decided to play NL and wait for the "nuts". I got lucky with a couple Axs limps and hit it nicely. Was up $30 quickly then took a few hits. NL isn't my game so I went to the 1/2 tables with the idea of building it to $100 and then hit the 2/4 tables. Right now I"m at $268.00. I figured it would be a good way to ram and jam and if I lose it's only $10.

Good luck to you... May your pots be huge and your cards live! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

xLukex
05-12-2005, 10:48 AM
Hahahahaha you already quit.

I read this thread when I woke up today and thought "Wow, that sounds so boring."

handsome
05-12-2005, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

So one day while at the office I decide to reinstall Pacific and burn a few hands when things were slow here. Playing the lowest limits I quickly became tired of the screen popping up so I decided to play NL and wait for the "nuts". I got lucky with a couple Axs limps and hit it nicely. Was up $30 quickly then took a few hits. NL isn't my game so I went to the 1/2 tables with the idea of building it to $100 and then hit the 2/4 tables. Right now I"m at $268.00. I figured it would be a good way to ram and jam and if I lose it's only $10.

[/ QUOTE ]

Faulty logic.

Henniker
05-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Definitely faulty logic. That $268 belongs to you, not the house. Don't be foolish -- play wisely.

DanS
05-13-2005, 03:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Definitely faulty logic. That $268 belongs to you, not the house. Don't be foolish -- play wisely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh, I think he's talking about your opportunity cost of missing playing real games and screwing around playing .01/.02NL instead.

Dan