PDA

View Full Version : Ever been to Prison?

DemonDeac
05-02-2005, 04:36 PM
I'm just curious....what was it for? I'm assuming no one here has been to federal "pound me in the ass" prison. But what was it like? scarry? interesting? homoerotic?

anyone?

jakethebake
05-02-2005, 04:39 PM
Nope. Just plain ol' jail.

edit: you're looking for spank material aren't you?

chaas4747
05-02-2005, 04:43 PM
Jail also, never Prison

BusterStacks
05-02-2005, 04:45 PM
For the record, Federal is a LOT easier than county or state prison. Federal places are contracted out to companies, so they get such amenities as cable TV, smoking, and Yoga classes. plus a lot more.

chaas4747
05-02-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yoga classes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't think I have ever heard this and Federal Prison clash in the same sentence, but whatever. Glad you had a good time there.

jason_t
05-02-2005, 04:54 PM
I have been to jail.

I studied in Budapest for a semester a few years ago. My first week in the city I hardly knew the language and I was at the supermarket paying. The cashier tried to tell me something and I had no idea what she was saying but it appeared that she would not accept the cash I was trying to pay with yet wouldn't return it to me. I offered her my Visa card but she wouldn't accept it. I decided to just walk out the door leaving behind the cash. Security for the supermarket stopped me and I realized that she was accusing me of something, probably shoplifting. Security took me to an office in the supermarket and the Hungarian police came and took me to a station, processed some paperwork, fingerprint me, took my photo and put me in a cell. I had no idea what was going on and I was scared. Fortunately, I was the only person in the cell. Eventually an interpreter arrived and I was informed that the money I tried to pay with was counterfeit. I requested that the American embassy be contacted and a few hours later someone from the embassy arrived. In the precense of the embassy official, I was questioned on every aspect of my whereabouts and doings since arriving in Hungary. The embassy official instructed me to just answer the questions and after a few more hours I was finally released.

Klepton
05-02-2005, 05:09 PM
this is a time in my life where i would seriously consider never leaving the united states ever again

this is also the reason why i never like going to countries where i don't speak the language, misunderstandings turn into prison shanks

thatpfunk
05-02-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

this is a time in my life where i would seriously consider never leaving the united states ever again

this is also the reason why i never like going to countries where i don't speak the language, misunderstandings turn into prison shanks

[/ QUOTE ]

living your life in fear sounds like fun

Zoltri
05-02-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jail also, never Prison

[/ QUOTE ]
I was in for one day. The longest and most depressing day of my life. I can't even imagine how someone could last in prison longer than one year.

Pull out the noose. I'm not joking.

smudgex68
05-02-2005, 06:07 PM
I went to Prison, Nebraska once for a business meeting

DemonDeac
05-02-2005, 06:10 PM
was it scary at all or just depressing?
why were u in there?

mmbt0ne
05-02-2005, 06:12 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

living your life in fear sounds like fun

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, almost as much fun as a Hungarian prison.

nef
05-02-2005, 06:25 PM
Yes, murderers, rapists, drug dealing gangbangers etc. go to state prisons.

I spent one night in jail. Didn't go to prison.

trying2learn
05-02-2005, 06:30 PM
i, like many already, have spent one night in jail...

and it was really just a drunk tank/holding cell until i could get released the next morning. so after that (i went in after unpaid traffic tickets went to warrant)...i swore i'd never let another ticket go to warrant. that was 4 years ago...and i have a ticket that's been in warrant now for about three weeks. hopefully i don't get pulled over again...jail sucks - bad.

groo
05-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Spent 24hrs in an Australian prison in Darwin, where at least there was where people to talk to. It was much better than the 3 days alone in cell at Ayers Rock. I was awaiting deportation for working with a tourist visa.

BeerMoney
05-02-2005, 06:47 PM
I work with 2 people who have.. 1 spent 5 years, the other 16 years for voluntary manslaughter.

trying2learn
05-02-2005, 06:57 PM
16 years!?!

I don't think i can wrap my head around that idea...wow.

sublime
05-02-2005, 07:00 PM
i was in juvenile 'prison'.

you just adapt, anybody who says they couldnt last 1 year, probably could. shut your mouth. mind your business. and make sure to stick up for yourself when you are tested.

shadow29
05-02-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For what?

sublime
05-02-2005, 07:08 PM
For what?

drug related. basically a combo of possision with intent, failing urine tests and just flat out avoiding any 'advice' give to me by the courts.

BadBoyBenny
05-02-2005, 08:47 PM
My best friend got a 2-5 year sentence for selling LSD. He served 6 months in the state pen and did 6 months of boot camp.

Scotch78
05-02-2005, 10:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, and no good stories.

Scott

DemonDeac
05-02-2005, 10:58 PM
any stories from them?

kipin
05-02-2005, 11:00 PM
Back in the first grade our class went on a field trip to the local prison (unbelievably our school was located right next to the prison).

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
05-02-2005, 11:25 PM
jail once, met a guy named rambo.

TobDog
05-03-2005, 01:44 AM
I guess they want you loosened up for the "Federal Pounbd me in the ass prison"

BusterStacks
05-03-2005, 01:47 AM
Lol, I would take 1.5x my time to do federal vs state.

KDawgCometh
05-03-2005, 01:48 AM
I went to county for a week in oct. My parents wanted to let me stew in there for a bit before they bailed me out. I was caught selling drugs. Another guy in my house was ratted out and when they raided the place they found a significant amount of a certian smokable herb in my room. I had just gotten back from my run and was watching a WPT tape. My case hasn't been wraped up yet, so it'll be pretty easy to figure out where I am if I don't post for a 9month to 1 year period