PDA

View Full Version : Poker Playing Girls

MEbenhoe
04-23-2005, 03:58 PM
Do they exist or are they just a myth like the hott lesbian?
Are the only ones that do all ugly or are there good looking ones too?
Where do I find these good looking poker playing girls?
Would I never have a gf again if I made it a requirement for any girl I dated?
Should I be drunk by now?

InchoateHand
04-23-2005, 03:59 PM
The Essence of Douchebag. Thataway folks.

Blackjack
04-23-2005, 04:02 PM
At Foxwoods, you'll find a few HB7s or HB8s playing the lower limits like 2/4 or 1/2 NL.

I've never seen any good looking girls at the higher limit tables like 10/20 or 5/5 NL. Most are there with friends and such.

Blackjack

bogey
04-23-2005, 04:04 PM
There was a really hot asian girl that is a regular playing 20/40 last night at the borgata.

Blackjack
04-23-2005, 04:14 PM
There's an inherent problem in picking up poker playing girls that play higher limits.

They're going to be a lot smarter than you so you can't play your seduction tricks on them.

Trust me - stick with the dumber girls. It's a lot easier and they're generally a lot hotter.

Blackjack

DavidC
04-23-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Instead of looking for a girl who plays poker, what you should do is look for a normal girl and then teach her to play. This is a much better use of time, because it takes less time for a smart, normal, attractive, girl to learn to play poker than it does for a smart, unattractive, poker-playing girl to become attractive.

Plus, teaching your GF to play poker is VERY romantic.

Best wishes,
Dave.

p.s. [censored] I oughta write my own advice column. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

"spaceman"Bryce
04-23-2005, 04:42 PM
Hot lesbians are not a myth...

kenberman
04-23-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
just a myth like the hott lesbian?

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

MEbenhoe
04-23-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif ok, well the only lesbians I've ever met have been fugly so I guess I'm just yet to meet one.

jar
04-23-2005, 06:24 PM
Instead of looking for a girl who plays poker, what you should do is look for a normal girl and then teach her to play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I highly recommend this path. Not that smiely is particularly "normal", but she wouldn't be any fun if she was.

peachy
04-23-2005, 06:28 PM
a guy taught me to play....im sure u can do the same. I really didnt think too much of it ever until he was super into it and it was a way for me to spend time with him since he was busy with it...so if shes open minded at all im sure u can find a avg to hot girl that would enjoy playin if she was approached or taught in the right way

wacki
04-23-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
p.s. [censored] I oughta write my own advice column.

[/ QUOTE ]

That post of yours just earned you a place in my memory banks and a spot in my address book. This is the first post of yours that I've seen, but if the others are like this, then yes you should.

DavidC
04-24-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
p.s. [censored] I oughta write my own advice column.

[/ QUOTE ]

That post of yours just earned you a place in my memory banks and a spot in my address book. This is the first post of yours that I've seen, but if the others are like this, then yes you should.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, but unfortunately they're not. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Every now and then, but not all the time. Sometimes they're just effing horrible (link to shame). (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=193474 3&Forum=f20&Words=poker&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main =1934743&Search=true&where=sub&Name=15618&daterang e=1&newerval=15&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=&b odyprev=#Post1934743)

Bluffoon
04-24-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I taught my girlfriend to play poker. We play together all the time. She holds her own live but loses on-line. She would rather play than study so she probably will continue to cost me some money but it is well worth it.

GrekeHaus
04-24-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif ok, well the only lesbians I've ever met have been fugly so I guess I'm just yet to meet one.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of my ex-girlfriends is now a lesbian.

Uglyowl
04-24-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
just a myth like the hott lesbian?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hot lesbians- Like the Easter Bunny do not exist.

Hot bisexual chicks though are a dime a dozen

Ten7offsuit
04-24-2005, 01:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One of my ex-girlfriends is now a lesbian.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations.

DiamondDave
04-24-2005, 05:14 AM
They exist.

housenuts
04-24-2005, 05:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
At Foxwoods, you'll find a few HB7s or HB8s playing the lower limits like 2/4 or 1/2 NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

explain the term hb7 or hb8. all i can think of it stands for hot babe 7 out of 10 or 8 out of 10. is that correct?