PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my line here?

TheDelChop
04-14-2005, 09:47 PM
I guess I am most concerned about my PF line, I mean the flop is pretty automatic and so is the river suckout but PF is questionable I think.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">7 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, SB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB caps</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (7 BB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls.

River: (9 BB) T/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: 9 BB

einbert
04-14-2005, 10:18 PM
If you have a read that he'll often lay down the flop when you do this, it's great. Folding is absolutely out of the question here. I tend to just call here and fold very unfavorable flops to a bet, but with the right read this is perfect.

If he's very LAG or if he'll play very LPP after the flop, I prefer just calling.

Catch of the Day
04-14-2005, 10:26 PM
I think a call, or a raise is probably pretty close in terms of EV. I like the LAGier image so I raise here too.

Nicely played.

Catch-

KDawgCometh
04-14-2005, 10:38 PM
wow funny things happen when your fighting over some blinds. I think that a call PF might be better then the 3bet, but its close. rest is standard. good hand

TheDelChop
04-14-2005, 10:40 PM
Thanks, I just like the 3-bet cause it gives me more fold equity if the SB missed his hand. YOu also have to take into account that I was crazy aggravated from all the suckouts!