PDA

View Full Version : Jaxmike:

bholdr
04-13-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think I am in a position to judge anyone on morality.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I am not a rabbi or a priest or an imam, I am not the one to judge morality in others. I have my own moral code, that is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
you need to DEAL with the reality that your cowardice and irresponsibility can cost lives when you dont want to deal with the reprecussions of your actions. i bet you drink and drive dont you? abortion, as a method of birth control, is dispicible. i truly believe that if there is a God, which I do believe there is, that those who abort children for birthcontrol are going straight to [censored] hell and they [censored] deserve it for their immoral and grotesque practices and beliefs.

[/ QUOTE ]

how's that cake taste, man?

bholdr
04-13-2005, 08:03 PM
all from a recent thread...

[ QUOTE ]
ROFLMAO! That proves you are truely an idiot....
You are so obtuse....
Your challenge of this is foolish, any person who has gone to college should know this....
This will be fun to make you look even more the fool.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My reading comprehension is not what is up for debate here. This will be my last reply to one of your hateful and insulting posts. You have displayed utter immaturity in this thread. The vast majority of your posts have been insults, and quite frankly I will no longer waste my time to respond to your ignorant and hate filled words.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
This is REALLY funny to me. When you can't win, just ignore them.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif i have a crowbar if you need help getting your foot out of your mouth.

Dead
04-13-2005, 08:30 PM
http://members.optusnet.com.au/vincetran/domokun1-pwned.jpg

jaxmike
04-14-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think I am in a position to judge anyone on morality.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I am not a rabbi or a priest or an imam, I am not the one to judge morality in others. I have my own moral code, that is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
you need to DEAL with the reality that your cowardice and irresponsibility can cost lives when you dont want to deal with the reprecussions of your actions. i bet you drink and drive dont you? abortion, as a method of birth control, is dispicible. i truly believe that if there is a God, which I do believe there is, that those who abort children for birthcontrol are going straight to [censored] hell and they [censored] deserve it for their immoral and grotesque practices and beliefs.

[/ QUOTE ]

how's that cake taste, man?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your point????

You are wrong. There is a difference between responsibility and morality.
You don't like me. Fine. You make that quite clear.

I am still right. I can safely comment on murder of an innocent child being immoral. I cannot on someones sexual orientation.

Again, you prove nothing, but nothing much changes does it?

jaxmike
04-14-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
all from a recent thread...

[ QUOTE ]
ROFLMAO! That proves you are truely an idiot....
You are so obtuse....
Your challenge of this is foolish, any person who has gone to college should know this....
This will be fun to make you look even more the fool.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My reading comprehension is not what is up for debate here. This will be my last reply to one of your hateful and insulting posts. You have displayed utter immaturity in this thread. The vast majority of your posts have been insults, and quite frankly I will no longer waste my time to respond to your ignorant and hate filled words.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
This is REALLY funny to me. When you can't win, just ignore them.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif i have a crowbar if you need help getting your foot out of your mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the fact that you take the context out of everything here.

I am ignoring that troll, and now you, because you don't have anything useful to say, you simply want to attack. That's fine. I can always use the ignore feature.

jaxmike
04-14-2005, 11:23 AM
What a waste of time that was. He did nothing but PWN himself. Again.

jaxmike
04-14-2005, 11:30 AM
I am honored to be public enemy number 1 for all you radical left wingers. To have a thread started just to flame me is a huge honor on an internet message board.

I owe it all to my ability to totally and completely defeat each and every one of you on the issues. I have become such a threat to exposing your idiocy that you had to target me with smear threads. My eyes are welling up with tears of joy.

You have made my day by acknowleding my superiority. Thank you.

kurto
04-14-2005, 11:39 AM
You showed those crazy neocoms what's what!

"I am honored to be public enemy number 1 for all you radical left wingers." Me thinks your ego is a little bloated. Public Enemy Number 1? LOL Since you like to make up your own defintions, I'm going to guess that to you: "clown" is synonomous with "public enemy #1."

"I owe it all to my ability to totally and completely defeat each and every one of you on the issues." You certainly tackle some tough issues too. Like the one where you proved ALL liberals are intolerant because Kerry was against "The Defense of Marriage" and Clinton called someone self-loathing.

How we get such an astute political philosopher as yourself on this little board is a mystery... but we are honored.

"My eyes are welling up with tears of joy." You need a dog or something. You need a healthy outlet.

"You have made my day by acknowleding my superiority. Thank you." LOL I like that. In the future, if someone points out something ridiculous I say/post, I will smile and pretend they are acknowledging my superiority. If a woman disagrees with me, I will smile and know that it means she wants to have children with me. And if someone laughs at me, I will smile because it means they wish they were me.

Its fun to think like Jax!

nicky g
04-14-2005, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am honored to be public enemy number 1 for all you radical left wingers. To have a thread started just to flame me is a huge honor on an internet message board.

I owe it all to my ability to totally and completely defeat each and every one of you on the issues. I have become such a threat to exposing your idiocy that you had to target me with smear threads. My eyes are welling up with tears of joy.

You have made my day by acknowleding my superiority. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are you jax?

kurto
04-14-2005, 11:54 AM
Whatever, your ideology, and posts lead me to conclude that in my personal opinion you are anti-American. That's all. It's a personal opinion. It's not any one thing you wrote, its the whole body of "work".

You might not like that I feel this way, but there's not much you can do about it. The vibe that I get from you is what I expressed, nothing more. I have called you unintelligent and ignorant on many occasions following posts that I felt were poorly written, thought out, and/or supported, this is more of a personal attack than my opinions of you are. My goal is not to offend you, my goal, which I feel is destined to fail, is to educate you, among others, as to how you have been indoctrinated/brainwashed by the media/education machine in this country.

They ban me or something, that's fine, I am used to being censored for unpopular beliefs, doesn't make them right or wrong for doing it. Honestly, I don't care. I enjoy the banter, and don't take anything personally no matter how hard some may try to make it personal. Afterall, this is an internet politics forum, and that should say enough.

LOL How was that?

jaxmike
04-14-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How old are you jax?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am almost 30, why do you ask?

Dead
04-14-2005, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How old are you jax?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you act like you are 5.

jaxmike
04-14-2005, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How old are you jax?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, I would say the same about you. Why do I waste my time trying to educate you idiots?

Dead
04-14-2005, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How old are you jax?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, I would say the same about you. Why do I waste my time trying to educate you idiots?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really want me to answer this question? Because you are a loser, and because you have nothing better to do.

nicky g
04-14-2005, 12:30 PM
"I am almost 30, why do you ask? "

Just curious.

bholdr
04-14-2005, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is a difference between responsibility and morality.

[/ QUOTE ]

you have shown neither. your lies are exposed for all to see. sry.

Dead
04-14-2005, 01:53 PM
Stoopid liberal.

I am smarter than you. Can't you see? If you can't then I feel sorry for you.

I have destroyed all of you with my written arguments. I am Jaxmike, the Lord your God. BOW BEFORE ME!

fimbulwinter
04-14-2005, 07:31 PM
you realize that to someone with a solid scientific background terminating any pregnancy after zygote formation is categorically and unquestionably ending a human life, right?

I'm not agreeing with jax's sentiments, but i am saying that he is speaking about something that is not a moral judgement call.

fim

bholdr
04-14-2005, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you realize that to someone with a solid scientific background terminating any pregnancy after zygote formation is categorically and unquestionably ending a human life, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course. i never said it wasn't, nor have i ever argued in favor of abortion (abortion rights are another story). one would have to be an idiot to think that abortion didn't kill something, and that that something is a human being.

but i am saying that he is speaking about something that is not a moral judgement call.

EVERYTHING is a moral judgement call, but that still isn't the point; Jax went to great lenghts in a recent thread to declare that he didn't judge others on their morality, that that was up to god, preists, etc...

geuss he forgot about this beauty: "that those who abort children for birthcontrol are going straight to [censored] hell and they [censored] deserve it for their immoral and grotesque practices and beliefs."

this has nothing to do with a 'solid scientific background'

Jax has shown over and over again that he is a liar, a bigot, and hippocrite. after being insulted by him, i felt that I was justified in exposing his bullsh*t to the rest of the forum.

"He who makes a beast of himself escapes the pain of being a man" -Dr. Johnson.

bholdr
04-14-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your point????

You are wrong. There is a difference between responsibility and morality.
You don't like me. Fine. You make that quite clear.

I am still right. I can safely comment on murder of an innocent child being immoral. I cannot on someones sexual orientation.

Again, you prove nothing, but nothing much changes does it?

[/ QUOTE ]

more LIES... and i can prove it (or, rather, you'll do it for me):
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
if i had asked wether or not you thought cold-blooded murder was immoral, would you have responded the same way?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you have lost. every denial makes you look obtuse and stubborn, in addition to being a liar.

Dead
04-14-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
one would have to be an idiot to think that abortion didn't kill something, and that that something is a human being.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that it is a human being. I think that it is a human life, but human being is not a scientific term.

bholdr
04-14-2005, 08:01 PM
to-mA-to, to-maaa-to

Dead
04-14-2005, 08:04 PM
No, it's not.

To me, human life is like animal life. We should be allowed to kill it.

But a human BEING is a different matter entirely.

bholdr
04-14-2005, 08:06 PM
hmmmm. will thinnk about it.

BCPVP
04-14-2005, 09:01 PM
Elaborate please.

Dead
04-14-2005, 09:09 PM
I don't consider someone to be a human being until they are born. I consider them simply human life.

BCPVP
04-14-2005, 09:29 PM
Elaborate more.

Dead
04-14-2005, 09:31 PM
No.

You're not going to change your mind anyway so it is pointless.

Debating abortion is stupid.

BCPVP
04-14-2005, 10:05 PM
I wasn't asking to change my mind, I was asking to see what your reasoning was.

[ QUOTE ]
Debating abortion is stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]
If millions are being slaughtered, I don't think it debate about whether they should die is stupid, especially since this life has yet to do anything wrong.

Dead
04-14-2005, 10:08 PM
Neither have the animals that we kill for meat each year. it's just allowed because it's viewed as ok. I view that as ok.

That's life. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BCPVP
04-14-2005, 10:27 PM
I don't know about you, but I haven't been eating any aborted fetuses...

And many do not view it as ok and that is not the reason it is "allowed" anyway. It's "allowed" because 7 people decided it should be.

That's not life.

fimbulwinter
04-14-2005, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No, it's not.

To me, human life is like animal life. We should be allowed to kill it.

But a human BEING is a different matter entirely.

[/ QUOTE ]

I declare all the people I kill from here on out to be human lives and not human beings. Since the definition is nonscientific it must therefore be subjective, thus i have taken the liberty to define it for myself.

fim

Dead
04-14-2005, 10:30 PM
Who loves the fetus?

Come on, tell me.

Who love it?

BCPVP
04-14-2005, 10:34 PM
nh

bholdr
04-15-2005, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And many do not view it as ok and that is not the reason it is "allowed" anyway. It's "allowed" because 7 people decided it should be.

[/ QUOTE ]

7 people decided that, though distasteful, the alternitive included, among other things, FORCING operations on women, giving the state soverignty over the bodies of it's citizens, and girls giving themselves bathtub-coathanger abortions. like i've said, i am anti-abortion, but pro abortion-rights. it's very complicated.

BTW, this thread isn't about abortion, we've had enough of those, this thread's about exposing and Pwning that lying sack o' pus and hate, everyone's favroite lunatic neocon (troglodyte is more accurate- there are some honest and thoughtful neocons), Jaxmike.

oh well...

Dead
04-15-2005, 12:34 AM
I think that Jaxmike is a treasure. A week or so ago, I thought that he should be banned. But, that would be a mistake, because Jaxmike is a gift to us who lean left.

Half of his posts are incomprehensible, he froths at the mouth when losing a debate, and he can't even string a real argument together.

Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth. It is pretty clear that Jesus sent Jaxmike here for us to make fun of.

vulturesrow
04-15-2005, 12:49 AM
I have to say I am quite disappointed to see that bholdr even started this thread and that you have so gleefully jumped into it. Take that for what its worth to you.

Dead
04-15-2005, 12:51 AM
VR,

He is just pointing out the hypocrisy of Jaxmike.

vulturesrow
04-15-2005, 01:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
VR,

He is just pointing out the hypocrisy of Jaxmike.

[/ QUOTE ]

No reason to create an entire thread in a forum that has a high noise to signal ratio already. Like I said , take it for what its worth to you. Just dont lose sight of the fact that a thread was created for the sole purpose of attacking a conservative poster on here.

Dead
04-15-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just dont lose sight of the fact that a thread was created for the sole purpose of attacking a conservative poster on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you haven't seen all of the posts about me in OOT. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

vulturesrow
04-15-2005, 01:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just dont lose sight of the fact that a thread was created for the sole purpose of attacking a conservative poster on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you haven't seen all of the posts about me in OOT. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I have, and I believe I defended you in one. And this isnt OOT. Im done with this thread, I just jumped in because I happen to like you and bholdr and I think this sort of stuff should be be beneath both of you.

Dead
04-15-2005, 01:29 AM
Yeah, so? And I've defended the Catholic church in numerous threads.

Look at most of jaxmike's posts in this forum. They contain mostly hyperbole and personal attacks.

And jaxmike obviously doesn't dislike me enough to put me on ignore, like he has put others on ignore.

bholdr
04-15-2005, 04:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually I have, and I believe I defended you in one. And this isnt OOT. Im done with this thread, I just jumped in because I happen to like you and bholdr and I think this sort of stuff should be be beneath both of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like you too. I felt justified in that he was misrepresenting me to the forum as an intolerant liar in other threads, and a public rebuttal was called for; i thought i'd give him a taste of his own medicine. perhaps it is beneath me, maybe i was being irresopnsible; your point about this "forum that has a high noise to signal ratio already." is obviously valid.

but, IMO, there is no place in a forum like this for someone like that; someone that is willing to lie and misrepresent in order to belittle those he disaggrees with: someone that wants to damn people to hell for their political opinions; someone that has been CAUGHT in many lies, yet still refuses to admit their error. (and i know that this is no excuse, but almost every post of jaxmike's was constructed as an attack upon liberals, instead of a rational argument- i'm sure you've seen this, too. the cons on this forum are better off without his kind. maybe i should've left well enough alone.)

I apologize to you, vulture, and the other reasonable, honest people in this forum that i disagree with, for this unnessesacary and vindictive thread. it's not my style, normally, and i hope the conservatives on the forum will continue to take me seriously. (as much as they ever did, anyway. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

/images/graemlins/spade.gifB

jaxmike
04-15-2005, 10:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Half of his posts are incomprehensible, he froths at the mouth when losing a debate, and he can't even string a real argument together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because you are too obtuse or unintelligent to understand my posts doesn't make them incomprehensible.

I don't froth at the mouth if I lose a debate, I can't remember ever losing a debate. I have been insulted plenty, but can't remember losing on the issues. You may claim it, but that doesn't make it true.

AngryCola
04-15-2005, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you don't have anything useful to say, you simply want to attack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Irony.

jaxmike
04-15-2005, 01:34 PM
What a witty retort.

bholdr
04-15-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't froth at the mouth if I lose a debate, I can't remember ever losing a debate.

[/ QUOTE ]

classic!

LaggyLou
04-18-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't froth at the mouth if I lose a debate, I can't remember ever losing a debate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can a post starting "My argument, brilliant in my opinion . . . " be far behind?

masse75
04-18-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really want me to answer this question? Because you are a loser, and because you have nothing better to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many posts in 3 months, Dead? Are you the pot or the kettle?

partygirluk
05-20-2005, 04:50 PM
Does anyone else think he could be a liberal mole? Seems hard to believe that someone could actually be so ridiculous. Sounds crazy, and probably is, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true.

bholdr
05-24-2005, 03:57 PM
bump

chopchoi
05-24-2005, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm not agreeing with jax's sentiments, but i am saying that he is speaking about something that is not a moral judgement call.

fim

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a semantic argument based on how one defines the term "human life" since there is nothing scientific about the definitions of words, you are 100% wrong.

lastchance
05-24-2005, 07:54 PM
The definition of human life is something that has the genetic code of a human and lives (The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism).

Since a fetus can do all of that, it's human life.

thatpfunk
05-24-2005, 08:04 PM
you did a great job of completely disregarding everything he said.

Don't just read, understand.