PDA

View Full Version : Unbelieveable hand

mscags
04-12-2005, 04:33 PM
Ok, now I don't claim to be an expert in this game by any means, but what in the hell are these guys raising with. I'm confident nearly the entire hand I've got the best high. Rolled up by either low card is highly unlikely since they both have the same card. Would anyone play this differently? I'll post what happened at the showdown tomorrow.

7 Card Stud High-Low ($1/$2), Ante $0.25, Bring-In $0.5 (hand converter (http://www.geocities.com/greenage22/7StudConverter.hta.txt))

3rd Street

Seat 1: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___calls___raises___calls
Seat 2: xx xx 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___calls___calls___calls
Seat 4: xx xx T/images/graemlins/heart.gif___calls___folds
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif___completes___raises___calls
Seat 6: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif___calls___raises
Seat 7: xx xx T/images/graemlins/spade.gif___folds
Seat 8: xx xx 2/images/graemlins/club.gif___brings-in___calls___calls

4th Street

Seat 1: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif___raises___calls
Seat 2: xx xx 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif___calls___calls
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif___bets___raises___calls
Seat 6: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___calls___raises
Seat 8: xx xx 2/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif___calls___calls

5th Street

Seat 1: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif___calls
Seat 2: xx xx 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif___checks___calls
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif___bets
Seat 6: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif___calls
Seat 8: xx xx 2/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif___folds

6th Street

Seat 1: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif___calls
Seat 2: xx xx 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif___folds
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif___bets___calls
Seat 6: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___raises

River

Seat 1: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif xx___calls
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___checks___calls
Seat 6: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif xx___bets

Hauser_III
04-12-2005, 04:55 PM
I'm guessing seat 6 started with (KK)3, and seat 1 started with (33)3.

mscags
04-12-2005, 05:00 PM
That would make what happened on the river halfway tolerable if they started with that

mscags
04-13-2005, 03:07 PM
Seat 1 catches a 10 on the river to make trips that went with his concealed 10s
Seat 6 makes an 8753A for low

Hauser_III
04-13-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seat 6 makes an 8753A for low

[/ QUOTE ]

I suspect Seat 6 had "shuffle show cards" checked, and had actually made the low on 6th, so he's not an absolute moron---but he's close, considering that he would then have been capping on 4th with (57)3K.

Seat 1, on the other hand, is truly an absolute moron. I'd almost be willing to pay money to find out his schedule, so you could be sure to find him and sit at his table(s) when he plays.

mscags
04-13-2005, 03:29 PM
I agree completely. That's why when they both showed down their hands I was in complete awe. I was like wow these are some great players. Oh well, guess I'll just have to play with them more often. It's sad but I have seen worse.

Andy B
04-14-2005, 01:47 AM
I would probably bet the river, but you played it fine.

I love pocket Tens.