PDA

View Full Version : Touchy Girl Situation

PokerFink
04-11-2005, 03:28 AM
Situation is this: I have been sleeping with a girl (Girl A) for a few weeks. I've been friends with her, though not close friends, since beginning of freshman year. Bout two months ago she broke up with her boyfriend, ended up in my bed a few weeks later, and it's all good. I might be a rebound, whatever, I don't care since it's just casual sex. As far as I know she sees it that way too.

A girl (Girl B) I know from home is coming to visit me at school this coming weekend. She is going to be a freshman here in the fall. I have hooked up with this girl before, nothing serious. I consider Girl B to be hotter and more fun than Girl A, although I think Girl B is a virgin and would probably not sleep with me without a commitment, which I may not be willing to give.

Ideal situation is that I hook up with Girl B this weekend, don't screw up the situation with Girl A, and then potentially have two hookups for the summer since I live near both of them.

So, what is the best way to go about doing this?

Oh, and this isn't a brag post by any means, I mean I do ok for myself with the ladies but I'm new to trying to balance two at once.

Sponger15SB
04-11-2005, 03:32 AM
Do NOT [censored] up the situation with Girl A, you are still in the infancy part with her. Also, once Girl B gets to college, she will not hook up with you for long, I promise.

PoBoy321
04-11-2005, 03:32 AM
Girl B is a pre-frosh? Give her 3 Smirnoff Ices and you'll be hitting it from the front and back in no time.

In all seriousness though, how close are you with Girl A? If it's the type of thing where you see each other every now and then and usually hook up when you do, I think that all you need to do is avoid this girl this weekend, hook up with Girl B and then everything will be fine on Monday.

If you're going to see girl A a lot this weekend, that makes it tougher. You're basically going to have to make a choice whether you want the steady pussy at school now, or the nice pussy at home over the summer. Mixing two girls that you're hooking up with is a mixture for disaster.

fluxrad
04-11-2005, 03:33 AM
If you don't turn this into a troigie...

YOU FAIL IT!!

Chairman Wood
04-11-2005, 03:33 AM
Do whatever you need to do to make sure Girl A doesn't come in contact with Girl B. Easy enough.

thatpfunk
04-11-2005, 03:34 AM
Sorry, but this post is mildly retarded and I hope astro yells at you...

Don't tell them about each other, don't plan things at the same time with them, and don't take one where the other will be. Was it that difficult to figure out?

mantasm
04-11-2005, 03:35 AM
Set up a date with both of them on the same night at the same restaurant. Keep excusing yourself to use the phone or go to the bathroom and go sit with the other girl.

The Dude
04-11-2005, 03:38 AM
BTW, you're an [censored].

fluxrad
04-11-2005, 03:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Set up a date with both of them on the same night at the same restaurant. Keep excusing yourself to use the phone or go to the bathroom and go sit with the other girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Starring Patrick Dempsey.

Alobar
04-11-2005, 03:39 AM
Just find a way to detach yourself from girl A for the weekend.

However if there is any chance you she will see you out with girl B, you are completely fooked on both fronts. A and B with both dissmiss you.

Also girls can smell lies and disception, so your "im hiding something" vibe is going to hinder your chances with B, and maybe mess things up with A.

Honestly, I would NOT hook up with girl B this weekend and prolly drop girl A's name a couple times. Yet still hang out with girl B and be completely charming. Everone wants what they can't have, and women even more so. You'll be banging her come summer and you dont risk ruining things with girl A in the meantime because you tell her you are out with friends for the weekend, and then she sees you lip locked with girl B at some club.

PokerFink
04-11-2005, 03:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do NOT [censored] up the situation with Girl A, you are still in the infancy part with her. Also, once Girl B gets to college, she will not hook up with you for long, I promise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good advice. Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]
In all seriousness though, how close are you with Girl A? If it's the type of thing where you see each other every now and then and usually hook up when you do, I think that all you need to do is avoid this girl this weekend, hook up with Girl B and then everything will be fine on Monday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Been sleeping with her a few times a week. I see her every weekend, that was going on before we were sleeping together since we party at the same places. I probably should have clarified this to begin with.

[ QUOTE ]
If you don't turn this into a troigie...

YOU FAIL IT!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl A is pretty frisky and would probably consider this. Would take alcohol though. Probably a lot of it. Hmmm...... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Don't tell them about each other, don't plan things at the same time with them, and don't take one where the other will be. Was it that difficult to figure out?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the blatantly obvious, simple advice. I already knew this. Unfortunately it may not be possible since I will likely see Girl A this weekend whether I like it or not.

I should have said that to begin with...

PokerFink
04-11-2005, 03:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, you're an [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, where did that come from?

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, I would NOT hook up with girl B this weekend and prolly drop girl A's name a couple times. Yet still hang out with girl B and be completely charming. Everone wants what they can't have, and women even more so. You'll be banging her come summer and you dont risk ruining things with girl A in the meantime because you tell her you are out with friends for the weekend, and then she sees you lip locked with girl B at some club.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very intriguing advice. I like this...

The Dude
04-11-2005, 03:43 AM
I thought it was a reasonable response to your "how can I get away with boning two girls at the same time without them finding out?" question.

TheLadiesMan
04-11-2005, 03:43 AM
Hello caller,

In Girl A you have yourself a genuine piece of sweet skank.

Girl B is a hot virgin.

While The Ladies' Man has had sexual intercourse with many a fine virgin in his day, he would not recommend the effort. They cry a lot and get real attached-like, and this is bad mojo.

Never underestimate any amount of skankitude. Life is too short to wait around for inexperienced poontang.

Now back to my Courvosier.

Dead
04-11-2005, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ideal situation is that I hook up with Girl B this weekend, don't screw up the situation with Girl A, and then potentially have two hookups for the summer since I live near both of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ideal in your opinion maybe, but definitely scumbagish. You shouldn't have more than one partner unless they both know about it and are cool with it, or it's a threesome.

daryn
04-11-2005, 03:46 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Ideal in your opinion maybe, but definitely scumbagish. You shouldn't have more than one partner unless they both know about it and are cool with it, or it's a threesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

what? he can do whatever he wants. he's not in a relationship. that's that.

Alobar
[ QUOTE ]
Hello caller,

Girl B is a hot virgin.

While The Ladies' Man has had sexual intercourse with many a fine virgin in his day, he would not recommend the effort. They cry a lot and get real attached-like, and this is bad mojo.

Never underestimate any amount of skankitude. Life is too short to wait around for inexperienced poontang.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you go far with this gimmic account, your first post is golden (and fraught with solid advice to boot).

JaBlue
what he said

PokerFink
04-11-2005, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought it was a reasonable response to your "how can I get away with boning two girls at the same time without them finding out?" question.

[/ QUOTE ]

How so? This happens ALL the time and goes both ways.

I'm not promising these girls anything. It's not like sidewise where I'm telling my hookup I love her and want to move in with her when I'm really getting married to someone else in a few days. It's just casual sex...

If you don't think girls do this too you need to get a clue.

P.S. Thanks Daryn.

bugstud
04-11-2005, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hello caller,

Girl B is a hot virgin.

[/ QUOTE ]+

this gimmick account has some promise

Dead
04-11-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said he couldn't do what he wanted. I was just saying that it is a bitch move, because it is, and you know it. If it wasn't, then he would have no problem telling Girl B about Girl A, and vice versa.

Sponger15SB
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Given what he has told us about the state of the relationships with the two girls, I don't see anything wrong with trying to hook up with both of them. If he was trying to cheat on his girlfriend, or there was some sort of unsaid agreement with girl A that they wouldn't hook up with other people, then yeah, he is an ass.

Otherwise I think your comment was somewhat uncalled for.

Alobar
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored], I hate saying this, but Daryns right. The only person who has to live by your moral code is you, everyone else is exempt. The OP obviously doesnt have a problem with it, so hes free to do what he wants.

PokerFink
04-11-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hello caller,

Girl B is a hot virgin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Genius.

The Dude
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not promising these girls anything. It's not like sidewise where I'm telling my hookup I love her and want to move in with her when I'm really getting married to someone else in a few days. It's just casual sex...

[/ QUOTE ]
Then why are you hiding it?

Dead
The Dude is smaht.

mmbt0ne
04-11-2005, 03:50 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

How so? This happens ALL the time and goes both ways.

If you don't think girls do this too you need to get a clue.

P.S. Thanks Daryn.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Girl B is a virgin and would probably not sleep with me without a commitment

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, some girls do this. Just not the one you're planning on doing it to. Douche bag move.

fluxrad
04-11-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
how can I get away with boning two girls at the same time without them finding out?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no possible way for you to do this. One of them is bound to look over.

HAHAHAHA OMG!!!!!!1111one!11eleven

Dead
04-11-2005, 03:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how can I get away with boning two girls at the same time without them finding out?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no possible way for you to do this. One of them is bound to look over.

HAHAHAHA OMG!!!!!!1111one!11eleven

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif NH bro.

PokerFink
04-11-2005, 03:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Then why are you hiding it?

[/ QUOTE ]

To avoid potentially losing out on both of them.

I have considered telling Girl A. Probably by asking her something along the lines of "are we allowed to hook up with other people?" Dunno if that is smart.

Oh, FWIW, at no time has there been any mention of the words "relationship" or "exclusive" with Girl A. She could be sleeping with someone else at this very moment for all I know.

Dead
04-11-2005, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She could be sleeping with someone else at this very moment for all I know.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how STDs are spread. I don't want to be the party pooper but you should know your partners much better than this.

TimM
04-11-2005, 03:53 AM
This has potential.

Jack of Arcades
04-11-2005, 03:54 AM
Don't [censored] this up, you're off to a great start.

mmbt0ne
04-11-2005, 03:54 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how STDs are spread. I don't want to be the party pooper but you should know your partners much better than this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, it's cool. I'm sure he'll get it checked out after he bangs the virgin friend from home.

PokerFink
04-11-2005, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I always use protection.

2. She's pretty easy. I know this. I know that she slept with a friend of mine about 2 weeks before she started seeing me.

3. I very much doubt that she has slept with someone else in the past few weeks besides me, but I know that it is a possibility, and I wanted to bring it up to show that, as far as I know, our "relationship" is open.

I do appreciate your concern.

Alobar
04-11-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Probably by asking her something along the lines of "are we allowed to hook up with other people?" Dunno if that is smart.

[/ QUOTE ]

WARNING WARNING, RED ALERT!!!

seriosuly, if you are even thinking about that, its obvious you arent ready to keep 2 girls on the same line.

Dead
04-11-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, it's cool. I'm sure he'll get it checked out after he bangs the virgin friend from home.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm sure. He knows the risks and he continues. Whatever then.

Alobar
04-11-2005, 03:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He said he uses protection, what more do you want?

daryn
04-11-2005, 03:57 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored], I hate saying this, but Daryns right. The only person who has to live by your moral code is you, everyone else is exempt. The OP obviously doesnt have a problem with it, so hes free to do what he wants.

[/ QUOTE ]

whew i knew you would come around /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alobar
04-11-2005, 03:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, I'm sure it's just a one time thing /images/graemlins/smile.gif

PokerFink
04-11-2005, 04:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Probably by asking her something along the lines of "are we allowed to hook up with other people?" Dunno if that is smart.

[/ QUOTE ]

WARNING WARNING, RED ALERT!!!

seriosuly, if you are even thinking about that, its obvious you arent ready to keep 2 girls on the same line.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhhhh....... yeah I'm not sure why I said that. That would be pretty stupid on my part.

I think I'm setting some sort of record for replying to my own post, but it's late and I can't play any more poker because I'm on tilt after getting knocked out of my tournament on the fourth fregin hand.

Dead
04-11-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He said he uses protection, what more do you want?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want anything from him. I just advised him to talk to Girl A(although in reality he is treating her more like Bitch A in this equation), so that he could find out if she had other partners.

Let's say Girl A has another partner. Let's call him Male A, for simplicity. Now, Male A has a male partner. He's on the DL, as we say. Male A's partner is Male B. Now, Male B has AIDS. Male B gives it to Male A, who, in return, gives it to Girl A.

So, Girl A is fcking our OP, and, OH [censored], the condom breaks. Boom. OP has AIDS. He's drawing dead.

It happens. You bet your ass it does.

JaBlue
if girl b is a virgin, it would be really [censored] up to have sex with her

gamblore99
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Given what he has told us about the state of the relationships with the two girls, I don't see anything wrong with trying to hook up with both of them. If he was trying to cheat on his girlfriend, or there was some sort of unsaid agreement with girl A that they wouldn't hook up with other people, then yeah, he is an ass.

Otherwise I think your comment was somewhat uncalled for.

[/ QUOTE ]

well said. I don't see anything wrong with sleeping with multiple girls, as long as there is no indication that it is exclusive.

Sponger15SB
04-11-2005, 04:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, I'm sure it's just a one time thing /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey can you post a picture of yourself so we can photoshop you in to the hot tub picture all snuggled up with daryn.

All these little smileys are making you guys look gayer than zigfried and roy.

daryn
04-11-2005, 04:03 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

bah. what's so special about the first time? nothing. if she wants to rock, it's on.

Jack of Arcades
04-11-2005, 04:05 AM
I would generally agree with this, but would also add that it's not exactly the best time in the world.

Dead
04-11-2005, 04:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bah. what's so special about the first time? nothing. if she wants to rock, it's on.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's awful. So you see nothing wrong with OP taking B's virginity while having another girl on the side, and not telling B about it?

That is [censored] up.

PokerFink
04-11-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't want anything from him. I just advised him to talk to Girl A(although in reality he is treating her more like Bitch A in this equation), so that he could find out if she had other partners.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Hey {girl A's name}, how much of a skank are you? Should we get tested?"

Seriously, I know she has had a number of partners, but nothing out of the ordinary for a good looking, sexually active young adult. I don't care about exact numbers, and I think asking her to get tested would be a very dick move.

Again, I do appreciate your concern.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Not like she is going to be a virgin forever.

Besides, I don't see myself sleeping with Girl B without committing to her, and I would not lie to her about that just to sleep with her.

JaBlue
have you ever had sex with a virgin?

daryn

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's awful. So you see nothing wrong with OP taking B's virginity while having another girl on the side, and not telling B about it?

That is [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

what's so awful about it? she knows what she's doing. this is one of the all time dumbest things ever.

Dead
04-11-2005, 04:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

what's so awful about it? she knows what she's doing. this is one of the all time dumbest things ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

She knows what she's doing, but I guarantee you she has no clue about Girl A. She's not even thinking about that. SHe has no clue.

I don't think that you should take someone's virginity if you are sleeping with other women. The first time is supposed to be special.

Shiit, just ask Dude to explain it to you.

Bedtime.

Sponger15SB
04-11-2005, 04:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think that you should take someone's virginity if you are sleeping with other women. The first time is supposed to be special.

[/ QUOTE ]

The first time is not special for 90% of people I've met. In fact I know several people who don't even remember their first time.

Alobar
04-11-2005, 04:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Let's say Girl A has another partner. Let's call him Male A, for simplicity. Now, Male A has a male partner. He's on the DL, as we say. Male A's partner is Male B. Now, Male B has AIDS. Male B gives it to Male A, who, in return, gives it to Girl A.

So, Girl A is fcking our OP, and, OH [censored], the condom breaks. Boom. OP has AIDS. He's drawing dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't quite work that way. With proper condom use, You will get breakage less than %5 of the time (actually I think the number is closer to %3, but im to lazy to go look it up), the the odds of you contracting AIDS cuz your willy was in the outbreak monkey for a second or two, are very slim as well.

You don't go intervew all your partners on their sexual hitory, this just pisses them off because "its none of your business!!". If you are in a commited serious relationship, then you've got a better chance at it, but honestly, lots of girls still refuse to talk about it.

In your perfect world of sexual responsibility, sure your way is the best way, but this is the real world, and stuff like that doesnt work.

So you either stay abstinent so you dont have to worry about it, or you only have sex with someone you have a monogomous relationship with and only after you both have been tested, or if you decide you like casual sex you educate yourself on what is out there, and keep your junk wrapped

Dead
Not the point.

The point is that this girl has NFC what's going on here, and she's naive and inexperienced.

JaBlue
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The first time is not special for 90% of people I've met. In fact I know several people who don't even remember their first time.

[/ QUOTE ]

that doesn't change the fact that the first time should be special

Dead
04-11-2005, 04:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
only have sex with someone you have a monogomous relationship with

[/ QUOTE ]

This works fine, imo.

Alobar
04-11-2005, 04:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, I've gotten laid by girls, solely because my first time was horrible. "ooooh, that's so sad" *starts rubbing me*

Sponger15SB
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, but it doesn't happen, so who gives a [censored] if it should be special.

For the record, I turned down sex once when I was a virgin, to a girl that I had been hooking up with, also, I turned down taking a girls virginity after I had lost mine.

PokerFink
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Having the first time be "special" doesn't really mean anything down the road. Spoken from experience.

Anyways, Girl B may very well be a naive virgin (I haven't talked to her much since last summer, dunno what she has been up to this year sexually), but it's very doubtful that I would take her virginity without a relationship, meaning no Girl A, meaning this is all a moot point.

Although it makes for good debating.

JTG51
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and this isn't a brag post...

[/ QUOTE ]

Has a post that includes that phrase ever not been a brag post?

Alobar
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This works fine, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah for you, and thats great. But that doesnt mean everyone else should adhere to that.

daryn
04-11-2005, 04:18 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think this is true. who says it should be special? it's all in your head man. should the first slice of pizza i ever ate be special?

Alobar
04-11-2005, 04:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
who says it should be special?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lifetime TV, ABC after school specials, and prolly an episode or two of "saved by the bell". You can't argue with TV man

PokerFink
04-11-2005, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't think this is true. who says it should be special? it's all in your head man. should the first slice of pizza i ever ate be special?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I have some very fond memories of drunken pizza and taco bell that tasted better than any other food I have ever eaten, or so I thought at the time.

JaBlue
04-11-2005, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

a girl's virginity and a slice of pizza are two different things.

aside from that, the experience for the girl is a lot different than the guy. my first time wasn't that great because i wasn't to into the girl, and as a 15-year-old i really just wanted to have sex, but hey i don't really care. on the other hand, i felt really bad about taking the girls virginity because she was really into me and she definitely deserved a good first time.

bugstud
04-11-2005, 04:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

too many people's sense of being and mental health are messed by these things though...but not by slices of pizza

PokerFink
04-11-2005, 04:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
aside from that, the experience for the girl is a lot different than the guy. my first time wasn't that great because i wasn't to into the girl, and as a 15-year-old i really just wanted to have sex, but hey i don't really care. on the other hand, i felt really bad about taking the girls virginity because she was really into me and she definitely deserved a good first time.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is 100% impossible for two virgins to have anything that resembles good sex. It will seem like a good time, but they will realize a few months later how utterly cluess and pathetic they were.

Jack of Arcades
04-11-2005, 04:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the first slice of pizza tastes pretty good.

Alobar
04-11-2005, 04:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

jakethebake
04-11-2005, 09:21 AM
I'm not sure about the exact pronunciation or anything but I think it's menage a trois?

Bluffoon
04-11-2005, 09:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I have considered telling Girl A. Probably by asking her something along the lines of "are we allowed to hook up with other people?" Dunno if that is smart.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is definitely what you should do.

Felix_Nietsche
04-11-2005, 09:56 AM
Since Girl B will want a committment unless your game is really good a chance for a hook-up is LOW..... Especially since obligated to spend time with Girl A.

I recommend the Str8-forward unapologetic approach.
Tell girl A that a friend is coming to town and that you'll both be entertaining her. All three of you go out to dinner and hang out. Hook up with girl A and make no effort to hide it. Girl B seeing that your with Girl A won't give you any green lights that weekend, BUT....it will increase your chances of hooking up with Girl B in the summer... Yes, I said girl B... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dead
04-11-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This works fine, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah for you, and thats great. But that doesnt mean everyone else should adhere to that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said that I did this.

wayabvpar
04-11-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hello caller,

Girl B is a hot virgin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do not forget to induce one or both of them to mouthify your wang.

mgsimpleton
04-11-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said he couldn't do what he wanted. I was just saying that it is a bitch move, because it is, and you know it. If it wasn't, then he would have no problem telling Girl B about Girl A, and vice versa.

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong. you can be hooking up with two girls and have it be totally fine but still not want to talk to them about each other because you might make it an awkward/uncomfortable situation. i dont think that's wrong at all. as long as everyone involved knows yotu aren't monogamous, then you don't have to talk about specific situations and make things weird.

i wanna be me
04-11-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well done sir

MLG
04-11-2005, 03:38 PM
If she wanted it to be special would she be visiting a friend at school and then sleeping with him without a committment first? Please. Its not his responsibility to make sure her first time is special. Girls have brains (despite the fact that we men have no idea how they work), they are allowed to make their own decisions. If she wants to [censored] him, it should be on.

InchoateHand
04-11-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Girls have brains

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, but who cares.

TomBrooks
04-12-2005, 10:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So, what is the best way to go about doing this?

[/ QUOTE ]
A couple of suggestions:

Don't lie to either one (about anything). Women can smell BS a mile away and you'll be considered untrustworthy about everything if they catch you lying about anything. But tell the truth diplomatically and in a way that makes you more desireable. Think about the Inevitable Questions ahead of time and know your answers pat.

What you doing this weekend?
Are you dating anyone?
Do you have a GF?
etc.

Clean your pad immaculately. Particularly the bathroom before and after she visits. A woman will spot a stray hair etc. from another woman very easily. They are trained and have the instincts to do this.

Don't take B to any of the same hangouts you take A. Good time to explore some other places to go.

IndieMatty
04-12-2005, 10:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what he said

[/ QUOTE ]

nicky g
04-12-2005, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
have you ever had sex with a virgin?

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean apart from himself?

adios
04-12-2005, 10:35 AM
This is such obviously good advice it's unbelievable that most posts don't have the same take. Lady A may be history by the summer anyway and even if she isn't so what. Why sneak around, worry, and lie, life's too short.