PDA

View Full Version : Ryder Cup - Was I Wrong

Bill Murphy
09-30-2002, 01:40 AM
Who was that a week or so ago, posting that Monty should withdraw[albeit only if his back was kaput AND he'd be replaced by Olazabal]? /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

Man, whatta rock, 4-0-1, now 16-7-5 lifetime, 4-0-2 in singles. And Langer was almost as good. To my credit I blasted Mark James for leaving Langer off the '99 team, although to be fair BL was in major yip mode at the time.

Poor Phold, one more thing to get grilled over.

Congrats, Euros, but man, 'magine if Furyk's bunker shot had gone in on 18... /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

PokerBabe(aka)
09-30-2002, 11:49 AM
Colin is one of my favorites.... /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

andyfox
09-30-2002, 11:52 AM
"'magine if Furyk's bunker shot had gone in on 18"

Imagine if he hadn't duck-hooked it and hit the green. . .

PokerBabe(aka)
09-30-2002, 12:16 PM
Imagine if we could play half as "badly" as these guys...Imagine just how good we would be! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Hey, do you guys play? LGGG (look good, golf good). BABE /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

HDPM
09-30-2002, 03:43 PM
Imagine if he hadn't duck-hooked it and hit the green. . .

Always the naysayer. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

M2d
09-30-2002, 03:58 PM
Not sure about that one (LGGG), Babe. When I dress well on the course, I seem to play badly. Shorts and a polo shirt, and I play well. Yesterday, I wore nice slacks, a nice shirt, good socks even. Couldn't drive, couldn't chip, couldn't score, couldn't putt. Swept my nassau, though, because I, luckily, clutched up on a few key holes, and scrambled for pushes on a bunch of others.
/forums/images/icons/cool.gif

PokerBabe(aka)
09-30-2002, 11:06 PM
In golf we LBGG? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif