PDA

View Full Version : Most Interesting PLace you Have Vomitted

daveymck
03-12-2005, 12:45 PM
Mine was Friday driing my 260 miles back form work after a night out, in roadworks thinking I am going to be sick nowhere to stop, stomach going, out of roadwors half a mile to the layby, somach going more, quarter of a mile, I can see it, too late projectile vomit all down myself and all over the car.

Two good things one as coming back form work had a change of clothes, but floor etc could not clean up so stink all the way home, The second my car is now all nicely clean and valeted couresy of my young lady who is now out there washing the outside.

Where is the most disgusting place you have been sick?

spamuell
03-12-2005, 12:56 PM
Where is the most disgusting place you have been sick?

In a girl's bag, under a table, at a barmitzvah.

-Syk-
03-12-2005, 12:57 PM
At the sneak preview of Kazaam. Shaq was not happy.

Screwtape
03-12-2005, 01:26 PM
In the back seat of my parents car

Sponger15SB
03-12-2005, 01:38 PM
On the way back from a church retreat in the moutains I ate a massive bag of skittles and was sitting in the very back of a 16 person bus, I threw up a little bit on the girl in front of me before I aimed it at the floor.

Oh yeah and I've of course threw up out of a friends car window while they were driving like 2-3x. Drunk, of course.

RollaJ
03-12-2005, 01:52 PM
Not a strange place, but funny story....
One day back in the day /images/graemlins/tongue.gif , my friend and I got hammered on grain alcohol (yuck) and after about 6 shots he puked, after my 9th (and right after he puked)... I puked. Somehow he made it home, walking not driving and I crashed in the basement as I didnt need the challenge of stairs. Basically I woke up and went to the backyard for a cigarette and saw two piles of puke...... I called him up and said hey...... "guess we both had chicken for dinner last night"

In print not as funny, but it was damn funny at the time

MyMindIsGoing
03-12-2005, 01:57 PM
I once vomited in those half pipes [rainwater gutter?] that are on the edge of the roofs to transport rain away. I was standing on a balcony above it when it happened.

Brian
03-12-2005, 02:19 PM
I was in Venice a few years ago, and one night my friends and girlfriend went out to some local bars. I was under 21 at the time (and still am /images/graemlins/shocked.gif), so needless to say I took full advantage of being able to drink freely in an open atmosphere. I believe I had 7 or 8 shots of jagermeister and a few screwdrivers. I don't remember much of the trip back, but for those unaware of the travelling situation in Venice, you pretty much have to take a boat to get anywhere. I was about ready to vomit before we even got onto the boat, but all of the rocking around certainly expedited the process. All of my friends sat as far away from me as possible because they sensed that the volcano was about to erupt; my girlfriend stayed by my side, but a few minutes later I began vomitting uncontrollably and she got sprayed pretty bad. I covered most of the floor with vomit by the time I made it to the dock, and had nothing left for the sea. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Surprisingly, that girlfriend is still with me to this day. And that wasn't the last time I threw up on her either. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

-Brian

spamuell
03-12-2005, 02:34 PM
Oh god yeah I've thrown up on a girlfriend during the night in bed as well, I completely forgot about that.

lol mine didn't break up with me either then, she actually helped clear it up and took care of me, even though I was drunk and not sick.

FishBurger
03-12-2005, 02:36 PM
I once hurled down the inside of my shirt while wearing said shirt while sitting in the passenger seat of my cousin's car while my cousin was sitting in a cop car getting ticketed for DUI. I didn't want to open the door and toss outside because I figured the cop would see me and that might cause more problems for my cousin. Due to the fact that I was in an altered state at the time, I thought my shirt would contain the spew. I thought wrong.

The cop ended up noticing my handiwork anyways because somewhat later he opened the passenger door of the car and said, "Hey, do you think you're sober enough to ..." and then he pulled his head back real quick, covered his nose, and said "guess not."

Don't drink and drive (or ride).

One of my friends was once hurled on by this drunken slut that was giving him head.

DVC Calif
03-12-2005, 02:56 PM
I was passed out in my buddy's living room after a kegger. Woke up in the middle of the night and needed to puke. I knew i couldn't make it into the bathroom, so I grabbed my shoe and hurled. Rolled back over and crashed. Bought new shoes in the morning. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Soul Daddy
03-12-2005, 03:19 PM
21st birthday in the club's water fountain. Then in a couple of random beer pitchers. Good times.

wacki
03-12-2005, 03:39 PM
In church.... I had a hangover. ( I was in highschool)

On a girls crotch, and yes, she was naked.

Voltron87
03-12-2005, 03:48 PM
The fact that A. I live uptown in NYC and B. many of the bars I go to on weekends are way downtown is important. It's not really a strange place though.

Every other weekend it seems, I'm downtown drinking carousing, etc, and when I leave in the wee hours of the night I take a cab home. Anyone in NYC knows that the best way to get to the UWS from west downtown is to the the West Side Highway. So I get in, hammered, and inevitably the cabbie goes up the WSH. At 4 in the morning, there is no traffic, so the cab goes fast. By about 40-60th street, the road starts kind of swerving gently. This never sits well with my stomach. By the time I get out, I have to puke. 9/10 I toss the driver a 20$ bill and run to the same spot on the corner and just let it all go. It's the same spot everyweekend... it's a routine.

Hallett
03-12-2005, 03:51 PM
On top of my younger brother's head, when I was a kid. I was trying to get to the washroom, and he got in the way......Ick.

TimM
03-12-2005, 04:20 PM
This is not about me, but about my dogs. One of them was very well trained as a puppy and knew only to make a mess on the paper and never on the carpet. Well one day the two dogs, now older, are lying on the living room floor as we are watching TV, and one suddenly gets up and starts heaving like she is going to spew. She starts looking around for a good place to hurl, but can't find one. Finally she can no longer hold back, and lets go on the only other thing covering the living room carpet - the other dog.

__Q__
03-12-2005, 04:21 PM
I vomited all over my football trainer during half time.

good times

MrFeelNothin
03-12-2005, 04:34 PM
My vomit story...

When I was about 9 or 10, I was eating with my family at Shoney's, an all you can eat buffet, similar to Old Country. I stuffed myself, and after finishing my last plate I really didn't feel so good, but I still had half a glass of chocolate milk in front of me. My dad, being the sadistic bastard that he was /images/graemlins/tongue.gif, bet me $.25 that I couldn't finish my chocolate milk. Never being one to back down from a challenge, I gritted my teeth and went to it. I made it, but as soon as I did I could feel it all coming back up. I started running and luckily I just barely made it out the front door, spewing all over the sidewalk. Being the middle of winter in Iowa, when we left it was frozen and very pretty I thought. A nice advertisement for the high quality food.

deacsoft
03-12-2005, 04:37 PM
I puked in the bathroom of my local B&M just last night. It was no surprise or big shock though. I've been having trouble keeping food down lately. I'm just glad there was no one else in the bathroom when it happened.

The absolute worst had to be when I was about 7. My family and I were being accepted as "official" members of our church one fine Sunday morning. I was sick as hell. I had the worst flu that I've ever had. I was nearly on my death bed. However, it was a big day for my family so my mother insisted that I go with everyone to church. My father and brothers were all pissed off that my mother was making me go but they all knew better then to get her all wound up. So we went. When the time came my family and I were asked to come to the front of the church. We were introduced and such. Some words were said by our priest, etc, etc. The big moment came when my mother, father, brother, brother, and I each lit our own candle and then used each of the to lite one big candle in the middle of them all. It was right then that I puked. It was horrible. I managed to put out every candle and have the entire congregation respond with on big "augh". It was a terribly embarassing experience and one that never should have happened.

BradleyT
03-13-2005, 02:06 AM
Blacked-out drunk at a bar and I stumble into some dudes car in the parking lot and some ogre gets out and clocks me in the eye. I fall face forward onto my nose and when I come-to I'm sitting on a sidewalk with blood all over me and cops/ambulance on the way.

At the hospital they have to check for brain damage so they put me in the MRI (cat scan) machine and once I'm fully inside the nurse chick keeps telling me "you have to hold still" and I can feel my stomach rumbling so I'm shaking my head saying no I can't and then turn my head to the left and let out a huge pile of the nights fun.

daryn
03-13-2005, 02:09 AM
all over the subway in vienna

Fins
03-13-2005, 03:04 AM
Both in college...

Bourbon Street - a vagrant walking by felt inclined to say "Homeboooyyy gettin' dowwwwnnn"

Loft - into my laundry basket of clean clothes

Your car sux... sounds like you owe your lady.

mason55
03-13-2005, 03:12 AM
Driving on the freeway.

Too much Vodka and a fourth night in a row of eating mushrooms. I was driving home cause my GF was losing her [censored] on the mushrooms and i booted out the window on the freeway. It was a MESS when I got up in the morning.

mason55
03-13-2005, 03:15 AM
oh yeah, i went to visit my friend in jersey city a few months ago. He had recently given up being straight edge. So we split a bottle of jim beam. he threw up ALL OVER the path on the way INTO the city on a busy busy friday night. i was so embarassed. then he threw up in the middle of penn station when he was trying to make it to the bathroom. hillarious.

Lazymeatball
03-13-2005, 09:06 AM
I yakked into a coin cup at the foxwoods food court once.

codewarrior
03-13-2005, 09:14 AM
In the heat duct of a friends car in the dead of a Chicago winter. Do I win?

Zeno
03-13-2005, 09:58 AM
I vomited in a church that was putting me up for the night because I had nowhere to stay. They made me clean it up. This was long ago.

Most interesting place and time I spewed was off the pier/dock in Ketchikan, Alaska (1974). I was revoltingly drunk and staggered out of the Sourdough bar (I think that was the name) laid down on the dock, hung off the edge, and puked my guts out into the water that was quite a few feet down. It was one of the most interesting sounds in the world, I remember, the sharp sickening slap of vomit hitting the water below. After wiping off my chin, I slowly rolled over and got up and that's when I noticed the cruise ship tied up at the dock and scores of tourists getting on and off the boat.

True.

-Zeno